Mart's hmack

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -beaver-, Apr 1, 2005.

1. -beaver-

-beaver- New Member

Hello guys, i think most of you were wondering about "some" person's ability to use hmack. He describes his technique here. It's in russian so i'll try to translate it.
    Mart, as he says himself in this post, was "testing" a proxy server that gives him enormous advantages over honest pilots. This proxy, by sniffing network packets, calculates vector of speed of every enemy plane in d100 range. Then it draws small dot near enemy plane, showing it's vector, whole thing work almost like modern fighter's gunsights. Fortunately for all of us this "tool" can't determine enemy speed, but knowing exact vector of plane it's very easy to make deflection shot.
    It's a shame that such tools exists and are being used. Personally i was thinking about mart as of very skilled gunner, but now it's clear that he's only a cheater. It's sad :(

2. -kopi-

-kopi- Well-Known Member

Hmm but its 1st april :p .

3. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Funny how this person posts such rhetoric on April 1st as their very first post, on the same day they joined this forum.

I would have thought that common courtesy would say that a person would establish themselves as part of the community before they start running down long standing members of this community.

But then....it's probably some lamer who's too big a wimp to say what he said using his usual log-in. And I also forget that common courtesy died in these pages long ago.

my 2c, Oz

4. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

who or what is -mart-? :D

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

At least Mart has a sense of humor :)

<Z>

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I hate new hmacks- their ruining the game. I think we should go back to old quad .50 setup.

7. ---hal

---hal Well-Known Member

I think there is 'another one'...
    'I think we should go back to old quad .50' and he'll cry.i really want to hear it

8. yivan

yivan Well-Known Member

mart is brainless fool ;)

9. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

v dupu pozeluy da?
    "svina porypana, dum vam bane na mjesjnuckovy vasi gzichty" ;)

10. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

as usual, u dont know what u talking about
    a .50 quad in expirence hand is ultimative weapon.. even better that last hmak version

11. -kopi-

-kopi- Well-Known Member

Really? I dont wink that 1 bullet from quad hmack will kill all of your controls and eventually shot you down even from ranges to d14. With 12 mm hmack planes were save at d10 and even if they hit you from long range damadge weren't sugnificant. Actually you dont have to call it 25mm just make it 40 with same bullet flight parameters and evect will be the same - 1 bullet and your dead.
    And for those who like using hmack on and on YOU ARE LAME, IT'S A FILGHT SIM PLAY DIFRENT GAME IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON THE GROUND.

1 person likes this.
  12. gwiazd

gwiazd Active Member

Host:-mart- <-- enter the room

HOST:-mart- <-- leaves ;)

13. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

realy

Just couse u dont spent time for hmak, u dont know what u talking about
    "1 bullet hit" is in 80% cases is luck, and 20% expirience. Its first.
    Second, 12mm hmak more dangerous due its dispertion and ballistic. If somebody has other opinion, i am ready to test 12mm in Main due 1 week. 25mm hmaks is mostly oriented against the people, who fly straigh ahead on 1-1.5 km alt, in 90% cases "onewaykamikazebuffshvys"
    Of course, there are many squads who perefer to fight against computer guided AAA, or vultching fields without any AAA. and dont tolerant any challenge from a human. Only lamers can blame hmakes, a experience pilot just takes the bomb/rocket and get result.

and short about DIFRENT GAME. If u will follow your oun logic, then pls change this gane and choose some like TIEfighter, u stikstirringjerk

14. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

I think, kopi is happy to have more human parts u can continue to kiss ;)

15. -kopi-

-kopi- Well-Known Member

Tell me why a 25 bullet almost always blast controls on the airplane?
    I was in hmack several times and balistics of it is amazing so dont tell me bullshit that its only for ho atacks. Its good even if enemy plane atacks other target then you and it has great range to d 16 even. Imo thats bullshit d10 for 12 mm ack was far better and that hmack was good for ho atack. If you dont want to be vulch fly from near base. If you like chalange and furballs take off. But seing large number of jeeps appiering on almost closed airfield is defenatly not realistic and reups now are horror.
    If you want that type of jeep so bad make some changes like limited jeeps per field, make tracers visible, decrece range of bullets do somthing couse its really stupid now. If things wont change youll get more and more players pissed off at game play on FH. Shit im planing to switch to AH2 becouse of this.

16. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

Looking from other side - thanks to shilkas i've started to avoid vulching, flying through acks. Cautionous flying gave me best streak and points ever :D

1 person likes this.
  17. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

What gun is currently simulated by hmacks? A generic 25mm cannon or is there a real gun behind its model?

1 person likes this.
  18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

actually ien introduced 25mm simultaneously with new-guinea terrain.
    this fact makes me think that 25mm is supposed to be japanese.
    forgot navy type number, but the design is based on french hotchkiss.

19. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member