I hate people

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, May 2, 2005.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

As long as he is incapable of reproducing, I'm happy.

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Nature's wise. I hope it has made him sterile

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Serves him fucking right.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

actually, after some thinking (my head aches), if nature might be wise, it should have made his parents steriles... both of them... fuck, we're doomed :(

5. zxszxs

zxszxs Banned

Wow!

It just occurred to me that you must hate people!
    Right?

Wow!
    You r the hatiest hater i seen for days...

Now, tell me: what did U use that cord for? I'm dying to know...

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'd bet he used that guitar cord to play the guitar, but he may explain better... :rolleyes:

7. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Funny, my first intention was to suggest Afi to wrap stealer testicles with those cords (which I though were actually strings) and hang him that way! :p

1 person likes this.
  8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Ok, stop reading my mind, you fucker!!

:D:D

9. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

I guess I am.

It's a power cord for an amplifier. Take a guess!

2 people like this.
  10. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

The nice thing is, the South can survive without the North, but the North cannot survive without the South.

Actually we won it, San Jacinto ring a bell?

11. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Wrong. I don't think the south could survive without the north, and vice versa.

12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Why not? We're (USA) nearly post-industrial now, so it's not like during the Civil War when the South suffered due to lack of industry. We all consume the same products from China these days ;)

Anyway, if you need to borrow an amp, I have an old-school Fender Vibro Champ sitting here. They stole the power cord to your amp head? What've you got for gigs, Marshalls?? :)

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

does everybody play an instrument here? The only organ i can play is the sexual one... :shuffle:

14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Broz, I even have a nice Spanish classical guitar. (But I am no Segovia.) It is essential to play guitar if one wants to "get" women at American universities.

I like Portugeuse Fado better than flamenco, for example, but I don't have one of those special Fado guitars, like to play along with Ameila Rodrigues (she was very cool).

15. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

No, I'm fine thanks though :) I use a Mesa Single Rectifier, it just has a standard 3 prong cable, 5 bucks to replace.

16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Wow, aren't Mesas still expensive? I used to want one of those so bad, especially after hearing that Townsend used one on stuff like "Who Are You?" And I always associated them with serious tone...

Is it tube? I'm out of touch these days...

17. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Well, i just figured it out. the guy who stole ur lead, is the same guy that bought the air guitar :)

18. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Actually yes, the South has always been able to do without the North, but the North has never been able to do without the South; fyi the War of Succession (Civil War) proved that point.

Many are quick to take the abolitionists view of (it was over slavery) but that wasn?t the cause of the fighting, it was only a good excuse to be used by those who liked to hear what people such as Benjamin Lundy had to say, and the evangelical religious movement which embraced it; stick-and-carrot. For a reference on the lunacy of it, look into the modern Left Wing movements.
    (On a side note, this caused a massive split in the southern and northern protestant groups, resulting in the dissolving of the Whig party). Southern Whigs went Democratic; ?interesting since the majority today are Republican?, and the Northern variety went Republican; who are today Democratic?..funny isn?t it.

A large issue at the time was the Missouri Compromise, along with the massive tariffs imposed by the North onto the South, making life very difficult ? at best.

The North could not do without the Southern products (on the cheap), versus paying a hefty fee for imports from England and elsewhere. The South on the other hand was doing very nicely without the North, and when the Political and Economical BS reached a boiling point, they succeeded from the Union?. Voila (war of succession).

Today the South still retains a strong and prideful independence, regardless of the outcome of the succession war, while the North is very dependent on Southern Oil, Food-stuffs (wheat, grain, fruits, cotton, cattle, etc), and a whole host of other products that the North cannot produce in enough abundance for itself.

19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

sry, war of succession was about some spanish king, wasnt it? never been good with western history...

20. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

cc succesion of house of austrians by borbon from france in 1700 imo

Last edited: May 6, 2005