The proof 302th Squadron are cheaters

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Tombow, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

If I am being accused of lagging and my .pingtest aproves that, I exit. As simple as that.

2. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

@big jo his will better explain situation :D

first track, then screen ;)
    http://www.republika.pl/jefim/gg.trk
    track after edit but he got 12x20mm 16x12mm (pk but imho not so strange ;))

sad that even guy with admin rights think that 302 is cheaters SQ
    i like WBFH very much and i dont want "cheat", what i should do??
    :help:

Attached Files:

• gugu.jpg
      gugu.jpg
      File size:
      19.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Tombow

Tombow Well-Known Member

I just think he squelched his connect on intention while having others on his 6. How come his connect doesn't get in his way when he has to shoot? And how come he is such a superb fighter with his bad connect? If one follows your logic, with his bad connect it would be impossible for him to fire his guns at the target because the other planes would be warping all around him(IF his connection should be that bad you impose)

And well, bad connect...tell that stories to your backside. I don't buy it.

4. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

check stats

5. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

LOL [falling from chair] :D [getting up to keyboard].
    Where are times when ppl hit each other with 37mm from d20-30 and noone was accused :D

Warps can cause many funny things, I once had ping 2000-3000, with jumps over 10-20k :) With that ping FH gameplay looks like matrix :) I once collected many tracks with possible cheat, after replay and rethink I always saw 2 things : warps or very lucky guy.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  6. bulldg

bulldg Active Member

This is one of the reasons that I am not impressed with any stats here. The fact that a lot of cheating DOES go on makes them meaningless.

I don't cheat because I'd rather have my kills mean something, and if it means I'm below the top 100, oh well. It's not like we're getting any prizes or anything.

I just wonder sometimes what the cheaters think they are accomplishing...besides ruining the game for everyone else.

7. Tombow

Tombow Well-Known Member

Masturbating their own egos by ejaculating their own inability to cope with fair play and/or who knows, maybe even their real life.

8. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

It's not so hard to hit while warping. Yellow beacon freezes con's speed, direction, climbing, bank and rotating. Sometimes it happens at stall time, let's say that there is no escape. Con is floating in airspace almost in one place. That's easy kill, but it's very easy to die in a same moment.

9. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

so tell me,
    WHY PEOPLE USE CHEAT??

acusing algorytm is very simple ;)
    "im so f**kin great pilot"
    +
    "he shot me down"
    =
    "its impossible! he must be a cheater so let acuse him"

this should be look like this ;)
    "im not so bad pilot"
    +
    "he shot me down"
    =
    "i should learn more because i dont understand some things"

regards

10. bulldg

bulldg Active Member

So...my supposed lack of pilot skills causes people to warp? %)

11. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

especially for you :D

"im so f**kin great pilot"
    +
    "he shot me down"
    =
    "he is f**fen warper"

;)

12. jfm

jfm Well-Known Member

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Warping is one thing, warping on demand is another, and cheating yet another thing. Lets not confuse them here. Sometimes my father starts using my connection while I'm playing and I start warping without noticing it. Then of course people start yelling "U WARP" ;) and I get into buffs - simple as that.
    Avsdna has a shitty connect and he flies buffs most of the time but personally I'm not surprised that he gets into a fighter from time to time especialy if there is a furball. So again let us not confuse warping with cheating here - just that one of our members has a connect problem doesn't mean that we are all cheaters. And gungun... well that's a different story, isn't it? ;)

14. bulldg

bulldg Active Member

Hmmmm...you have a track that has me saying "I'm a great fu***ing pilot." ????????????

Please show me................... :fly2:

Must have been drunk that night... :@drunk:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  15. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

jefim, I like your Equations, here's mine:

I suck at this
    +
    I get shot
    =
    Damn, again :(

+
    Repeat until silly
    =
    FUN
    :D

As far as it looked on the track over CV (only seen the first one) well, yea, it was a warp that StarTrek dudes would be proud of. Was it WarpOnDemand?
    We can't tell.

Are we getting any reply from the accused?
    Was it any reply in CH100 at the time?

If I would be accused and not be guilty, I'd like to defend myself, explain what happened.
    So if the accused won't reply here (All pilots may not frequent forum, though, or only other part of forum) or in CH100, there might be something behind the accusations, or am I totally wrong here?

So, let's not be hasty and judge this pilot. Let him step out and defend himself/explain what happened.

(No I am not on drugs, I just wanna be nice for once ;) )

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

avsdna doesnt really write english very good reuben ;)

17. lepper

lepper Well-Known Member

Go away troll...

18. bulldg

bulldg Active Member

I have an idea....

Maybe the fact that it's been a hard map the last 2 days for reds has got some of us frustrated (I know I have been, I admit) so it's time to let off steam in a more constructive manner, and I'm asking the 302nd for their assistance.

Next time xela/fuel/thegay enters the arena, let's all get on the opposing side and thrash the mutha! :cheers:

It's the antics of people like him that that has contributed to the level of suspicion that prevails here. And hey, at the very least he may leave earlier... :super:

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Tombow

I fly with avsdna since 2,5 years now. He was flying with me in one squadron even before our sq (former "Wings of Fury") was incorporated into 302nd 1.5 years ago.
    If You will bring a reliable proof of cheating by "avsdna" I will neglect the friendship with that guy and post against it.
    But for now you've prooven only few things:
    1. Avsdna has sometimes a bad connect... IIRC I've met You on Arena some time ago and You've got bad connect... instead of calling You and Your whole squad cheaters on Forum I asked You to relog... You did not, rolling a I153 instead... avsdna relogs if asked to do so- who's an asshole here?
    2. Even if avsdna cheated (and I'm fairly convinced that he did not) instead of accusing a single man, You accused the whole biggest, and most active Squad on the arena... if that's fair than call me blind
    3. You've called me a cheater by doing the thing described in #2... be sure I will punch You unconsious the day we'll meet... I flew over 5.000 sorties on FH and thus gained the skills necessary to be "something more than just average".
    4. As for the track of 340KB You want to show us-> I've got enough server space to host it for You... not many Forum members have the temper and time to download and link archivized track...
    here it comes
    http://www.frog.gmtstudio.com/avsdna_warp2.trk
    http://www.frog.gmtstudio.com/avsdna_warp1.trk
    so the others may judge fairly... and not only judge Your foolishness by words

Over and bb

20. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

I've just wasted veeery precious 3 minutes of my life on watching 2 tracks showing some miserable whiner...now that's what I call a waste of time.
    Next time indicate if it is something serious please...

1 person likes this.