I hate:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jun 21, 2005.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    People who spit on the sidewalk.
    Harley Davidson Motorcycles with loud pipes [seems ya dare not drive a car that is that loud, but it is okay for bikers to roar like 747s on take-off.
    Hollywood.
    Manufactured goods from People's Republic Of China.
    Journalists who put apostrophes where there should be NONE [He's gone and his dog's gone too]
    Bottled Water [I am from British Columbia - just how STUPID can people be here???]

2. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

VERY!

I really Hate bottled water, they had a big report on the TV here about how the tap water in London is cleaner and better for you than bottled water and idiots still buy the bloody stuff at £1 for 550ml...........

Talk about Stupid.

Mal

(P.S. It's illegal for pubs/bars to refuse to give someone a glass of tap water, or to sell it to them, yet people go in pubs/bars and buy the stuff)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2005
  3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I still hate hatred.

4. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

...me.

1 person likes this.
  5. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

......four strokes :mafia:

1 person likes this.
  6. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

I don't hate bottled water but I think me too that it's stupid to consider a plastic bottle kept two weeks under the sun, heated and cooled repeatedly, to be a better drinking experience than tap water (learnt "tap water" today!) that was 300 meters underground three hours ago... Unless you get cholera from the tap, of course... :)

7. freya

freya Well-Known Member

i'm agree... i hate me too...

8. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

mother

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

OT
    Sorry for that kill over F1 Biles... but I really tried to warn You that I was following Your Corsair... :(
    /OT

What I really hate are untrustworthy people... most of problems in life start with them.

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

not being sincere

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

What would be grammatically incorrect about writing "He's gone, and his dog's gone, too?" :)

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Nothing, as far as I can tell.

13. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Here in Msk we see all subway exits covered by chewing-gum spits. I want chewing-gum to be prohibited here.

I have relatives in Chernovitsy, former Austro-Hungarian Empire. They (A-H imperialists) didn't allow people to sell roasted sunflowerseeds, so noone will spit on pavements.

Sure. I prefer Lenfilm. Did you see "Chapayev"?

My Mother lives in Australia. She wanted to buy me a present, a wool sweater. She spent 4 weeks looking for something made from wool. In Australia. The sweater she bought was made in PRC.

Journalists are specially educated to forget all the education they had before. Spelling is the last stage. A journalist who forgot spelling completely is a professional journalist. First stages of learning "journalism" are forgetting Newton Laws and common sence.

Biles!!! If you'll persuade illiterates from buying bottled water - you'll probably get killed in a matter of hours. Here in MsK tap water is better then "Aqua minerale", but still 50% of the population buy (!!!) I mean PAY MONEY (!!!) for bottled water!!! I buy 5L or 8L canisters only when I go travelling (by car) somewhere where water may be a problem. And mostly for a canister.

14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Damn, we need to revisit Freud? Arrrg :)

15. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Rap and Hip Hop because no matter what anyone thinks it isn't music!
    heating bills
    T.V. because no matter how many channels you have 99% is pure crap!
    pot holes
    I agree with ya biles with the loud as hell Harleys. Try to get some good sleep after a sorties and just dose off to la la land and RRRRRRRRROAR... some idiot rides by and guns the throttle. (biz scrambles in the dark for his old diasy 10 pump bb/pellet pistol muhahaha. I can just hear that biker yelling wow that june bug really stung yeeeeouch!!! biz quietly goes back into the land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
    lighting a cigerette and taking a drag and the cigerette sticks to your lip and your fingers slide down the cigerette and the hot part (cherry) comes off between your fingers. (that one is from memory i quit smoking over 10 years ago).
    litter
    an uneven sidewalk after you had a few to many glasses of lambrusco ;).
    someone who puts an empty container in the refridgerator.
    styrofoam
    answering machines.
    being ill/sick
    some one flushing the toilet while i'm in the shower.
    detours that do not get you back to the road you need to be on.
    i'll get back later with more.

1 person likes this.
  16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

OK, thanks. Checking my sanity!

1 person likes this.
  17. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Do you mean that you hate nothing, or don't hate anything?

Maybe you suffered some brutal (but nessesary) surgery in your childhood years?... ;)

18. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

And so it is all over the West :) ~70% of our sonsumer goods are manufactured in China! This is what happens when our wonderful Capitalism has burned through all available labor locally -- it must feed, feed, and feed on cheaper labor where possible. All at the expense of the native worker, who is but a pawn in the global game.

Speaking about my own country: The interesting thing will be to see what happens when Americans can no longer afford to buy foreign-produced goods and services, produced by the cheapest possible foreign labor market, because we simply will have no means of creating capital except though distribution of foreign goods and services.

This is the self-destructive reality we are experiencing here. And I'm doubtful about change until it's nearly too late.

19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The post you quoted was a direct reply to Uncle's inquire as to what is wrong about the apostrophes in the sentence he referred to.

As to things I hate ... there's a lot of them ... I won't go into that now. ;)

20. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

I realize that you mis-posted here, Boroda. But in fact I did suffer from a "brutal (but nessesary) surgery" in my infancy. I was circumcised :D

I'm not Jewish, but many here in America underwent circimcision during the era in which I was born.

One of the strangest moments in my life was when a European girl was examining me and she exclaimed "Oh, my God! They have mutilated you!!" It was definitely not funny during that moment, but it's funny as hell to me now!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :znaika: