I hate:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jun 21, 2005.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Listen to me CLOSELY:
    If I were flying in a real corsair and you had shot me full of holes in a low down treacherous manner, I would despise you. But that was pretend and it didn't hurt a bit.

I thought a nice loop would be a fun way to blow some e before I touched down. You thought shooting me at the top of the loop would be a fun way to shoot me.
    I think we both got some fun outto that.
    [you bastard :p ]

2. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

So you got your sacred prick cabriolized for fashion purposes? Damn, an they say about Italian fashion... :(

:)

3. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Circumcision:

There are a fuck of a lot more people than Jews who circumsize their baby boys, among them, 1 BILLION Muslims.

Ya know that HORRIBLE cheese socks smell ya smell in a Changing room?
    That is what we call "Dick Cheese." It isn't found under foreskin that is NOT there.
    How anyone could be PROUD to have cheese there beats the crap outta me.
    I don't want to smell anyone else's smegma.

4. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Soccer
    Brazilian TV GLOBO soap operas
    Brazilian TV
    North American TV Series (friends, etc)
    Politicians
    Son of politicians
    Telephones
    Cell phones
    FIAT cars

5. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

the fucking rap and quads or ATVs, they are the fashion now here

6. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

They are funny :) The only problem is that many people use them to completely escape from reality, like collecting stamps, drinking or online games.

Russian TV is probably worse. At least in Soviet times we had professional TV. I absolutely love programms from 1980s shown of "Zvezda" channel, controlled by Defence Ministry.

Russian TV series are even worse. Like endless adventures of cops ("Menty") or gangsters ("Brigada").

You are not alone. :(

I really hate "golden youth", especially after studying in an "upper class" school back in Soviet times.

I don't pay for my home phone for 3 years now. It's useless. Just knock at my door if it's not open, please. Anyway - the line quality was so bad that it didn't allow any modem conection. And internet at home is a serious threat to your lifestyle and sanity.

I once had to call ambulance with my cellular, because home phone isn't working. Probably the only good usage. Sometimes I seriously think about throwing the damn thing away from a bridge into the river.

Can you imagine recieving a phone-call when you drink vodka with friends singing songs in a forest 100km from Moscow besides a campfire? Some imbecile asking how to use a mouse, where are it's buttons and what are they for, or complaining about his computer not working without elictricity.

LOL!!! Russia has probably more FIAT cars then the rest ofthe world. VAZ automobile factory was bought fom FIAT in 1970, and still makes clones of FIAT-124, "best European small car of 1967". Can you imagine anything worse then a Russian-built 1967 FIAT? :super:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

It's also not found on dicks attached to people who've got that basic personal hygiene thingy figured out.

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

braggers
    bitches dressed as "fashion victims"
    pimps
    university teachers
    chutekilling
    strawberry lollipops
    study
    you

9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, I certainly didn't have any choice in the matter! It's summer now, so having a cabriolet isn't a problem ;)

10. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

11. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

I hate women in sulk.

As of cellphones, guys, have you read your manuals? Most of the cellulars have "mute" option (i always use it, wouldnt be able to tell you what ringtone i have, if you ask me), and most of them come equipped with this magic "off" button. And most of them do not require answering if you don't feel to. Easy as that.

At first this may be bit frustrating to see the same person trying to reach you for the umphteenth time, but people learn fast. For me the cellphone is a great invention, if you learn to use it properly.

12. visk

visk Well-Known Member

i hate cell phones because:

-You are talking with a friend, and the phone rings. Break.
    -You are eating, and the phones rings. Glurp!!
    -You are making a explanation, phone rings. What????
    -You are in a reunion, phone rings. Sorry, please!!!
    -You are in a cinema, and always have somebody that forgets turn off cellular telephone... and the phone, guess... rings! Oh No!
    -You are driving, phone rings. Grrrrr...
    -etc etc etc...

if you are talking with a friend, who interrupts its dialogs brusquely? No one, i think, except in a emergency. But the cell phone do it... a lot! OUCH!!

But, the worse thing is kids with cell phones... OH MY ZEUS!!! Why all 10 years old kids MUSTt have a cell phone?????

For me, Cell Phones are the dominant form of life in this planet... humans are being outclassed...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  13. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Globo TV is a empire, and its influence on Brazil is excessively. It is the biggest net of television of the world, and withholds about 35% of the hearing of Brazil, or even more, depending on the program and the schedule. (Jornal Nacional (TV Globo news) and soap operas had 50% of the hearing). But the problem is: Much of that it produces is garbage, or useless, or "Telealienation"

There are a very good BBC documentay about TV Globo, called "Beyound Citzen Kane". Talks about huge TV Globo influence on Brazil, and much more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Citizen_Kane

in Brazil, people says: "Presidents come and go, but TV Globo and Roberto Marinho (owner) remains". In fact, some theoreticians defends that the TV Globo helped to choose and to knock down presidents. It is an controversial subject, some people says that it is just another "theory of the conspiracy", but another one says that it is truth. There are some books about this controversy, and i can say that the quarrels are long and hot in the academic and intellctual Brazil´s enviroment. Like to argue the sex of the angels...

I fact, TV Globo have a lot of stupid programs, although others brazilians TV´s had worse things. For example, programs for children showing pretty but stupids, imbeciles, shes-ass blondie female entertainers (this gained one shining satire in the fabulous Simpsons)

The goods about TV Globo is its very good, spotless technique quality, and its excellent structure, very professional. And TV Globo makes some high-quality programs, like Globo Reporter (similar to Discovery Channel, about places in Brazil and the world), Globo Rural (about agriculture), programs about sports and cars (brazilians LOVES cars) and sometimes, excellent TV series like "Alto da Compadecida", "Malu Mulher" and others.

Nowadays, even soap operas are talking about social themes, like violence, homossexualism, racism, religion, government corruption, etc. Perhaps to silence the lots of the critics... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  14. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i hate freya

15. freya

freya Well-Known Member

i love you too ^^ :D :D :D

16. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

Being broke
    Broken release patch(s) on eve-online
    My ISP
    People that think they know something, but dont know about it
    Voicemail
    fuel prices
    Insurance prices
    My brother wearing my clothes

(oh, and hello guys!)

17. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

yeahh what the hell are you doing here Gahis?? i hate you :p

18. freya

freya Well-Known Member

Big-jo... you hate everybody... until you hate me :( :(

19. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

I'm sure Big-Jo doesn't hate you :)

I hate:

Working :0
    Old guitar strings (no tone...).
    Almost all lawyers, excepting the 5% who are really human.
    Certain venture capitalists from NY and their criminal colleagues who belong in jail, but who are so rich they will never go to jail.
    Alarm clocks.
    When there is no more beer :)

20. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    I hate stupid chiefs :turret: