Прикольна аднака

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --u-p-, Nov 11, 2005.

1. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Re: Прикольна аднака

В списке банов его нет, я только что проверил. Так что он если в ридонли, так исключительно по своему желанию.

Мне думается, что можно еще Трактора послушать ... насчет покемонов :shuffle:

2. --FFly--

--FFly-- Well-Known Member

а для тех кто не в курсе-можно рассказать чем?

на самом деле бред изза одного [censored] менять/ломать этот привычный уютный форум...

3. --oleg

--oleg Well-Known Member

Ну дык, тем что сейчас и произошло/происходит. Каким бы либеральным ни был админ, всегда найдется тема, обсуждение которой он сочтет неприемлимым и всегда найдутся люди, несогласные с решением админа.
    Так было с ежиком, так есть с бедбоем, точно так же будет и с любым другим админом. Вопрос только во времени.

P.S. имхо, в данном конкретном случае, бедбой был абсолютно прав.

4. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

не удержусь. спизжено с http://forum.benzion.ru/viewtopic.p...start=90&sid=26d0990dcdfd1653cb09078db5c714e0

В консерваторию по классу скрипки на 10 мест 100 претендентов: 10 евреев и 90 русских. Собрался ректорат, решают, кого взять, чтобы по справедливости. Проректор-патриот: - Надо взять 10 русских. Проректор-коммунист: - Надо взять 9 русских и одного еврея. Проректор-демократ: - Надо взять 5 евреев и 5 русских. Проректор-сионист: - Надо взять 9 евреев и одного русского. Ректор: - А вы все, оказывается, националисты. Все: - Ни фига себе! А кого же, по-твоему, надо брать? Ректор: - Тех, кто лучше играет на скрипке.

Млин, промахнулся топиком

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  5. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

Hey, guys
    Have to apologize - I'm going to write in English , I don't have Russian keyboard on this computer and probably not going to have one in the near future.

Hope you understand and won't be pissed off.
    Anyway:

I still can't forgive myself for closing Neon's account on that day, I was wrong and very upset. I shouldn't have done it and here : NEON, I'M Sorry.

Naturally , having all people being different, implies that they can and will have different opinions. Even if one has means to prevent people from voicing their opinion, doing this does not make one the smart or "right".

Nazy could be found in history and they will always be around, no matter how hard we would want them to just disappear. Badboy, don't you think that your actions look an attempt to restrict freedom of speech, using your own understanding of what is right and what is wrong. Maybe, it's time to grow up?

Come off it. Let them speak . Archer once told me ( behold, the worlds of the wise) : " Community like this one is a self stabilizing system. Let them speak."

Besides , I didn't find anything criminal in what Rudolf had to say.
    If you want to discuss it I'll be glad to hear your point of view.

Regards

Yogik.

2 people like this.
  6. Ksan

Ksan Well-Known Member

Привет, Антон!
    Очень рад снова видеть тебя на форуме.
    И мне очень приятно было прочитать твой пост.

Со своей стороны хочу извиниться перед тобой, если обидел тебя 4 года назад.

7. dement

dement Well-Known Member

Стареем, мудреем.
    Правильный пост, Ёжик. ППКС, как модно сейчас выражаться. :)

8. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

Guys, I have to say , you surprise me. Deepest respect to all of you that disagreed too me, my wildest sympathy to everyone agreed to me. I love you all.

Ksan and Dement - thank you for your support. It's very important for me to see that this point of view has support among members of this forum. Respect.

I have to admit , this is not a point of view , I have an interest to listen to anyone who has something to say disagreeing with me.

Well, now I have to fight myself , younger and braver , but never the less - stupider. But , of course, this will no be a fight .. as you can't fight a piece of plaster. One can't fight the shadow of his own, one can only regret ( hehe, Roma, bow to you ) what one has done.

Badboy. Please post your personal message to me to this topic.
    I cant' reply if you don't' post it. And please, do me a personal favor, don't try to send me any more personal messages. As much as I respect your attempt to make it personal - don't bother.
    Come on, take it outside , I'll be waiting. I'm all that bad , evil and weak American that you should have no problems talking to . Come..
    Give me the pleasure to take you to cleaners.

Otherwise ... I respect your opinion and wish you the best luck.

Hope you will be right in each and every argument you get into, as I could not.

Archer - don't you think he looks just like me , 3-4 years ago. Isn't he adorable?

Regards and wishing the best of luck

Yours truly

Yogik.

9. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

I guess, I'd like to take you , friends and foes, into the exiting world of the logic. Among all or the logic existing in the Universe , one that is closer to me is the "Garage logic" . You might wonder, what kind of animal is that , my "Garage logic" . Let me make is clear - this is the logic of a common sense, logic that has no excuses for not being politically correct , logic of you and me. Here it comes, get popcorn and beer:

1. IS Rudolf's opinion a Nazi's propaganda?
    Let me Google "Nazi" .. hmm , first we find the web site of America's Nazi party.. lets see
    Does this make you, guys, think you need to join Nazi party? Does this make you angry or makes you wonder if there is a Jew or , God forbid, a Negroid, that has to be killed in the apartment next to you?

Oh, did Rudolf had something to say about it? Did he say that we need to go kill a Negro or a jew next door? I have not seen it.. have you? NO?

I wonder why? He has obviously has been banned from these forums for being a Nazi..

Hmm.. So let us look a little more..

Lets us skip the biography of Adolf Hitler and jump right to Ideology of Nazi's
    At this point, girls, boys, ladies and gentlemen , we should be able to see similarities between Nazi's Ideology and what Rudolf has said. My bad eyes are obviously the reason , but I can't find anything similar in Rudolf's posts.

Seems like I can't answer this question: Why Rudolf has been banned?

CAN YOU ?

Voice your opinion.

Badboy, explain yourself. You are not a King, God or an owner of these forums. Your are an admin, and as such , should protect us from abusive and distirbing posts, and make sure that the forums work as inteded. No more.
    Rudolf's post was neither abusive no disturbing. Do you really think that after Rudolf's post any of us would go join Nazi party? Did he even tell us to do so?
    What possibly could be a problem, I'm very intrigued.

Answer , please, I beg of you:
    What is the problem? explain what you are doing.
    Come on, elaborate, make it clear, be reasonable.

Or, even better, just restore Rudolf's rights on this forum.

With deepest regards

Yours always

Yogik.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  10. Ground

Ground Well-Known Member

Ёжик глад ту си я хере :)

Рудольф разбанен вроде. Правда ща стоило бы посражаццо за извинения за непонятный бан, но... Хотя... ;)

11. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

Hehe, thank you , Ground, I'm glad to see you too

Seems I have fought for the poor Rudolf while he didn't need it. Well, I'm not taking anything back, thou I don't think apoligiese are needed , it's up to Rudolf to requests it.

With deepest regards

Yogik

12. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

И тебе что, приятно когда твой объектив сосут? :) Мне так натурализьм более по душе.

13. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, seems a little bit stupid, isn't it? Welcome to the club.

No way. Was private message against you attempt to public fight.

Not expected. Not interested.

Oh really? :) Next time, please, when you think the idea to demand something from me is reasonable - use "please". Good form, don't you know? :znaika: Otherwise, please expect my reaction as described at the last line of:
    "Есть многое на свете друг Гораций, важнее первомайских демонстраций.
    Есть многое на свете друг Горацио, чего хлебнув, потом не оклематься.
    Есть многое на свете друг Горацио, ради чего не хочется мараться. (c)"

14. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

Sure
    Badboy, Please explain yourself.

Will this work?

Regards

Yogik

15. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Да-да, хотя, перед тем как сражаться, стоит вспомнить, что здесь не демократия.

Да, Rudolf разбанен, лично мной. Как и забанен. Снятие бана - выполнение коллективно принятого решения, с которым я согласен, поскольку полностью удовлетворен аргументацией и предложенной последовательностью действий.

В заключении, хочу напомнить, что данный форум имеет правило - запрет на проявления национальной нетерпимости. И запрет этот касается, как и говорилось раньше, любого участника форума, невзирая на звезды и заслуги. Обязанностью любого модератора является определять самостоятельно, содержит ли пост проявления нарушений запрета, а уж как он это определяет - это, простите, его личное модераторье дело. Вывод, как и совет, из этого простой: чтобы не иметь проблем - соблюдайте, пожалуйста, правила.

P.S. Кстати, заметьте, что на нашем форуме, в отличие от многих других, нет запрета на публичное обсуждение действий модераторов :)

16. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

There , BadBoy, thank you very much.

Now I'm suppose to ask you to be kind and provide key phrases from Rudolf's post that made you think that he was breaking rules of this forum.

But I don't want to. Really.

The whole ordeal is just boring.

Whish you the best or luck

Staying yours truly

Yogik.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  17. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

No. 'cause I said - "next time". "Next time" hereinabove and hereinafter means "other issue of different topic discussion". Is it finally clear? Or should I expand to "absolutely clear"?

18. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

Nope, everything is clear and what is not clear I could not care less about.
    Just lost interest. I was hoping to learn something from you , was really confused , was thinking I don't see something that everyone else can see.

Boring. Just boring.

Sincerely

Yogik

19. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Just to prevent that nice idea appearing "next time". Before you "next time" would suppose to demand from me as from "person" anything "to provide", please note I can use my right to "provide nothing" to you. If you suppose to demand from me any explains as from "moderator" - sorry, I would say that I provide only to Archer.

Supposition - please use you energy in different topics. 'cause you are too late in that issue, a I am really not interested in that discussion. Hope this clear also. I am leaving this topic. Please do not expect any more answer on that issue.

20. Ground

Ground Well-Known Member

Да, здесь диктатура пролетариата. Надоже, при всём отсутсвии демократии Великий и Ужасный бедбой прогнулся перед.. Ща посчитаю.. Не, лень. Человек 10 высказалось. Из 2к зарегистрированных.

Данный форум всего-лишь инструмент, используемый давным давно сложившейся коммунити. Которая вполне сама разбирается с своими членами. Следи за техникой и рекламой, этого ВПОЛНЕ хватит. Если чо - позовём. ;)

1 person likes this.