Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Ive been away for quiet some time now havnt I?

Now dont get all bent out of shape just yet. Im still not able to fly. I cant pay for internet at my own house so im still not in the air and I really miss it.

For those who care- heres whats gone down since I left.
    I got a job.
    Lost a job.
    Got an MIP- thats minor in possesion of alchohol.
    Got out of school.
    Am listed up to get my GED so I can get into community colledge for auto-tech.
    Put a nice dent in the fender of my '66 mustang "u guys may have already heard of that".
    My dad finally stepped up and helped me buy another car....get this guys....1974 DODGE CHALLENGER! Same body style as my beloved plymouth cuda. Its got a few issues. But it runs strong on its 318 v8 and is pritty straight. "needs very little work but is still not a show room car".
    Ive done a sandblasting job for the navy- hopefully a few more in the near future.
    And I gave up the drinking "atleast how much i used too" in the name of hooking up with this beutifull girl ive known. she goes to church and all that. so i guess i start living the life of a saint.

wish me luck guys. and I hope to hear from you.

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Freenet
    NOT commercial. Is free. Really! Made and run by Hippies. I use it when I am forced to use dial-up. The one in Vancouver ain't too bad, seems stable..... Maybe the ones in WA State are better [you from Wa State????] - who knows. Anyway, you can connect if you ain't too long distance.....

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Uh....how does it work? I mean, I dont even have internet at home to get on the internet and get all set up.

4. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

I hope you come back soon, Allsy. You're American :)

Make sure that you get your GED or more -- it's important.

Raise some hell in your car but don't get into trouble. God knows I remember those days ;)

Good for you doing some real work for the country, blasting off barnacles, etc., from bows of Navy ships (and don't tell us which ones, ever, please). I'm serious; that's REAL work.

Don't drink!

Forgot to add, don't forget to brush your teeth and floss daily, hehe :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  5. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Actually. I blasted the ship before it ever met the water. It was an aluminim Navy toy "im not sure what it was" but I know it was about 90 feet long and had 3 stories on the ship, and then deck level down "about 30-40 feet". And I had to sandblast EVERY nook and cranny on the entire outside of the ship. It wasnt to get barnacles off, but just to get a good finish for paint to bond too.

I was getting paid about 30$ an hour. And yhea, it was real work. Its loud, and it takes alot out of your body. Plus I dont think breathing all that dust when i had to take my breather off was good. Ill remember all the things Im ungreatfull for. Like, perhipheral vision. And not having a 150 feet of heavy ass hoses and lines running to me that constantly snag making me boot the machine down and go figure out the problom.

Thanks for the props dude. Just wish me luck :) I dont want to be a jobless bum with 2 tight cars. haha.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Good luck there, Allsoap. And i hope not to see you dancing around singing "Glory glory Hallelujah". I prefer those "fuck you bastard" ;)

And be sure that the chick loves to suck even if she goes to church :)

7. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

GL allsy

Yeah, but if you want live like saint you must forget the chicks ;) :mafia:

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

No way. Look at the priests. They never gave up the chicks, except to change them for children...

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

gl there allsop

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Wow you've been busy ;) Good luck on your new way of life, hope it all works out fine :) 1974 Ch. - god that one's beautiful :)

11. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Yeah, I must confess I am jealous of your car :)

Cheers and good luck with that one, and all the rest.

<Z>

12. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Don't try to be an adult too soon.

13. biles

biles Well-Known Member

It varies.
    The one In Vancouver, BC you have to go to the office one time and show picture ID.
    And fill out a form.
    And make a donation [if you can afford to].
    And you can pick a password.

But that procedure will vary. In the old Abbotsford BC Freenet, called Valleynet, all you had to do was send a photocopy of your picture ID.

Go to the link I provided. Read instructions. You will ned a telephone connection to your computer to connect once you are a member or to be a guest.

RTM.

14. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I dont know. I dont even have a phone except for my cell phone anymore.

Grow up to fast? Please. Im almost 18 and have been living alone for about 4 months. I lost my full time job though and im getting spooked as to how Im going to pay rent being as I dont pay for a house phone, T.V/cable, or anything other than basic PUD.

Its hella depressing. It snowed 4 inches OVER NIGHT and so im pressed back a little longer till we can go pick up my car....my dad suspects that we might be able to go this afternoon if the snow melts. But theres alot of it, and its still been snowing off and on since morning.

pritty much. I dont care. I know we already payed for it. But I really want to just get it into a garage.

Mostly. If I could pull this off with another full time job and a girlfriend......life wouldnt be half bad.

15. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

:kruto:

16. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

ohh these teenagers :rolleyes:
    btw I'm 20.

17. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Well, I don't think you gonna be gettin on the net until you get a landline [or an ISDN in....].
    And a land line is okay seein as most Pizza delivery won't deliver if you callin from a cell phone.... However, crack will be delivered to you if you call from a cel phone... them little Vietnamese mobsters don't mind at all what you use to call them for some crack.

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

lol biles

19. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Not crack, but I know theirs some mexican down the street that would push me some pritty good cocaine. haha.

20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Nice place you live in :)