Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Dec 3, 2005.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything. I know we were never on good terms but I still wish the best. Definetely get that GED.

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Best of luck with the cars and girl and stuff. Good to see you around again :)

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ! Allsop growing up? Brings a tear to my eye.... I feel old now! What happened to the obnoxious child, always throwing temper tantrums and hissy fits?

:D

Seriously, I'm glad you're doing OK man! I hope to meet you back in the arena someday soon!

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Guys, you're nuts :dura:

5. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    What about our nuts?
    Listen, you have a problem? Fine. But keep my nuts and other people's nuts out of this. Fucking Broz - The Thread Highjacker!

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Come on, who really wants Allsoap back? He can be funny sometimes, but is more a pain in the ass usually.

7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

So, like bein children, we must shun him?
    I like to bein part of a group that has a spectrum of types.
    Sometimes, all you can do when one of the group is spouting off is to shrug and wink...
    Like people here do sometimes when I am on a rant.

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well, i want types, but i don't want frustrated children who come here to moan and bitch about everything and everyone. Or frustrated adults :)

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Blahblahblahblah. Broz, you are a girl, admit it.

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You want to wank easier that way. Ok, just for you, i'm a girl. Now go jerk and get the fuck out

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Alright, so, I entirely suck, and Im pritty sure me and this chick arnt going to work out being as there is some pritty boy that still goes to school and im sure is just so much greater than me because im just a thug. But fuck it, I have my cars.

Still no landline, and I really want to fly a couple times more. "oh, and there will be complaints".

The mustang, Im at a crossroads. I love the car, its my first car, its beutifull and all. But im torn for money and could get about 4.5-5k for a car I payed 2k for. I dont know yet......for some reason, I really feel that god wants to fuck with my well being before Im officially on my own ass.

Ive worked out most of my plan for the challenger. New wheels "probably 17's" rubber, shackles "raise up the rear end for some positive rake", removing the vinyl top to make a hard top car. Fixing the minor body work. It is going to be repainted a dark green...Reproduction interior shit is just ridiculously expensive so Im reaching a compramise. New upholstry "instead of new seats but they arnt seat covers", headliner, and a dash cover "to hide a couple cracks". That is untill I have enough money to care weather or not the interior is exact to factory specs....The motor and tranny will stay the same, but with a hurst 3-speed floor shifter mated to the automatic for a sportier look and feel. And a warmed over 318, carb, cam, intake, headers, exhaust. Make about 300hp on a high winding motor...I want something bigger....but thats why god invented time.

If you want a better look at the car, I had my sister do one of those "myspace.com" things for me. So check out my pictures to see REAL photos of the challenger.......peace guys.

12. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

13. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Ehhh. Do ya need to sing up to see the car pics? Who's Katie? :cheers:

14. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Uh you might, and how did you pick up the name katie?

its pritty easy to join the "myspace" bullshit. and I guess dont take the time to do it unless you want to see my exact car, not just pictures of other 1974 challengers.

15. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

WOW, man! That Challenger gave me a big hardon!

16. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

dont look at it anymore...
    [​IMG]
    too late

17. biles

biles Well-Known Member

On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero. ~Chapter 2 It used to be enough that when I came home angry and knowing that my life wasn't toeing my five-year plan, I could clean my condominium or detail my car. Someday I'd be dead without a scar and there would be a really nice condo and car. ~Chapter 6 The gyms you go to are crowded with guys trying to look like men, as if being a man means looking the way a sculptor or an art director says. ~Chapter 6 I see the strongest and the smartest men who have ever lived... and these men are pumping gas and waiting tables. ~Chapter 19 The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight? Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. No fear. ~PAY SPECIAL NOTE~ No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

This guy just went up a couple notches in my book!

18. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Think that's a quote from the movie Fight Club biles :)

Nice going on the car. Though I'm definitely too lazy to register to see the pics. Can't you link 'm or something?

<Z>

19. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I was hoping that the prefixes indicating chapter numbers would let you know that A: those arnt my quotes, but selected ones I chose. And B:, that they arnt from Fight Club the movie, its from the much greater Fight Club book....yes I can read.

I try doing pictures here and at best they are thumbnails and the biggest problom is their all suposedly "oversized". I never learned how to do digital work with pictures like resizing and blah blah blah. You should see if anyone else can do the job for me. Im sure someone here took the time to make the acount.

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member