CRPTOM, sad sack of shit self bomber

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by SteveS, Aug 21, 2005.

1. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

agree, the community died with every update and new "feature" of the launcher. any update was an invitation to abuse the "feature". watch the number of players, i remember times 80 and more play, at the moment its around 20 players...

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

:super: Thanks for the ad :D

BTW- over 75% of cases in which I've met osan on Arena and fought him on equal terms- I lost the fight. Over 90% (or even more) of our fights ended up with You biting the dust... that's not a coincidence... you're just a lame :ass: while I'm a moderate pilot here and osan is 1st class- get used to it or learn to do better.

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

NO- osan and lead rain members fly uber planes and spray to get their kills.

I hate to break your polish heart frog, but you know why you win over half the engagements you have with me? Come on, take a wild guess...its not hard....one word....TYPHOON! You fly a plane that is uncatchable as far as speed by the 190, and has 500-800 rounds "depending tempest or typhoon" of sweet sweet uber hispano 20mm cannon that you hurl out in a sickening fashion from d8+ where 1-5 hits guarenties death.

Notice when you fly gold and catch me being read, the fight usually ends with you running home. And of course I cant catch you because Id never be caught dead in such a lame plane as the typhoon/tempest beufighter or any other red plane desighned just for the purpose of spraying an overmodled amunition.

Members of lead rain are the scum of FH. Take away the p39, the f4u, a spitfire. Make them fly a p47 like big jo, or something that wasnt blessed by the russian touch. Then you will see they are not as great of pilots as you think.

Remember Snafu? He wasnt a good pilot, but he could handle a spitfire like non other 'just like several other pilots' and the result is kills.

You like to talk the talk frog? offer goes out to you too, how about me in a p39 and you in an a6m....it could be good times, and then we will see who the better pilot is.

4. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

It´s all about missing the point...:shuffle: In the other hand, I say yes...doing this makes no difference at all. Who gives a fuck about fair play inside FH? Lets be reallistic...:rolleyes:

5. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

i still say selfbombing roolz, lol steve

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Those were the times when FH had good spirit & respect among players and lot of <S>'s on ch100 and people ENJOYING playing this game.Look at ch100 now lol.No wonder MA is dying out.

Few basics to start with :

1§ spread the hatered.

2§ lick ONLY admins ass.

3§ cheat and selfbomb as much as possible

4§ use the f-word a lot and pour shit to all that fellow players dig you and realize you are really a REAL TUFF GUY!

5§ Have fun and enjoy the great feeling around your computer. :D

7. RolandGarros

#6 Spread false piety in the forums

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

what's piety?

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Godliness.

10. RolandGarros

Being like Pietas

11. thug

thug Well-Known Member

<slaps allsop>

Osan is back btw, with a vengeance.

What does Lead Rain have to do with selfbombing anyway?
    I've seen letez,abblue and muumi do it...........does anyone care? Do I? mabye if I died trying to shoot them down, that would irk me.

I would fight you anyday with me in zeke and you in p39. not that you would ever admit defeat. You like to call us out but don't even fly anymore, doesn't that strike anyone as.......pointless? weak? adolescent?

toodles

1 person likes this.
  12. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Thug

Hehe. in the arena, you don't want to join the thug club.
    You best avoid the thug club.
    It what thug does.
    The thug club.%)

13. JTiger

JTiger Well-Known Member

After many years playing on FH and being many times too angry with too many kind of shit ... I've adopted a new "mantra" for playing ... :

Who cares !? Who cares !? Who cares !? ...

The best way ... nobody will give the fuck anyway ... you can cry, put a bullet into your own head ... and FH will keep having the same problem of selfbombers ...

WTFG for you, you shoot him down ( and I hope that he didn't bombed his target ) ...
    This is your main objective ... points is points ... they come as they go ...

( crptom, you're my good friend, I know that you don't do this kind of stuff, but if you did, I will be damn angry with you ! )

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

LOL! LOOOOOL!

Roland, that was AWESOME! :D

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Bullet is an elite, not Lead Rain

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You can't be serious. So now what is awesome is insulting people, be irreverent to those who allow you to have fun for free, to ruin other people's fun, and to behave like a fucking prick.

Not to be serious all time, but there's a limit. And Roland and his SR aka Fucketeer are miles away from being awesome or even a bit cool.

17. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I kinda get sebbo's point in that and I agree... :shuffle:

18. heme

heme Well-Known Member

It should be easy for the developers to stop this shit:

If a plane is seriously damaged, selfbombing is not possible or has no affect.
    Or the pilot, who hits the plane, get this kill anyway if selfbombing or not.....

19. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

well it seems that only players give a fuck about it
    and since admins dont fly here that much... ;)