bludbs from JG2 "Richthofen" is cheating

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spuint, Jan 2, 2006.

1. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

2. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Re: bludbs from JG2 "Richthofen" is cheating

theres nothing wrong, except few warps, at that track
    its not the mph speed he turns at, its kph, and i havent seen any turn above 600kph (~380mph at most)
    many planes turns much better than that

looks like redant saw the thing i was writing about
    thats exactly the same thing

now, the question is, if its intentional warping
    im playin here for few years and everyday i see warps, like we all, right?
    how many times have u seen me accusing anyone of cheating?
    i discovered this thing watching few tracks i stored in about one month playing
    after a sortie i save tracks where sth was wrong, sometimes
    and when i have some time i watch them
    imagine how do i felt when i saw bludbs at 80% of these tracks, warping in the way that could help him in this dirty way

3. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Seen the track now. What strikes me as most strange is when he attacked and broke off from red plane, he froze in midair, checking all ways around him. Then, after seeing red, makes a real fast dive to it.
    That looks REALLY weird IMO. Small lags and such is normal, but that was a long time static in air. Same phenomena happen later in track, south of volcano IIRC, but not for the same length of time.

Still, I want to hear his side.

4. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

@spuint: Yes I was wrong it was Km/h not Mph.
    Track that I made hapened after Incident with one of our reds.

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

By the way, I'd like throw in that I've actually had something like that reported to me myself. Half a year ago, when I was still on that piece of junk computer that constantly ran hot on me (screw AMD and their f***ing Athlons!), my computer would often freeze in game for several seconds during which I could do nothing except wait and hope that my CPU would cool down a few tenth of a degree and the game run on. Apparently while my computer was frozen (what an ironical term when the thing that's causing the 'freezing' is an overheated CPU :rolleyes: ), it looked to others as tho I hang suspended in the air and then vanished. When the CPU decided it was time to go on, I rematerialized ... needless to say some cons didn't find that particularly amusing. Jeanny once sent me a track in which my P-38 vanished D10 in front of his nose and then reappeared somewhere completely else due to what I've just described.
    So maybe we should give this guy the benefit of doubt until it is proven that he actually cheats.

6. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Yes, antred.
    I agree that I want to hear his side of it also.
    But a computer freezing would NOT explain his ability to look around, "padlock view" or wth it's called, while the plane sits static.
    It might be that an onlooker would see that as a MEGA warp, I dunno, but that might be a possibility.

7. spindl

spindl Active Member

What a thread!!
    The only reason I never replied is because I never check forums.
    So I am the one playing with handle 'bludbs'. And I am just laughing at all this! I would never have normally even read this, but since it got so much attention, here's the explanation to all of the aforementioned.
    PLain and simple to spuint and to all the doubtful ones. There's no cheating involved in whatever I do. In fact, there's no cheating in freehost whatsoever as I know it. What you see is called 'warping'. And as you may know, it happens due to several reasons: either my connection is bad or yours, or even the server's. In most cases, it is my connection, I agree. But here's why: firstly, I have a multiple connection Cable router. So someone in the other room is using my internet for downloding. And that happens because my so called high speed cable provider services have decided to equip my house with a 5 port router to use for other family members. 3 is being currently used. Since they offer an internet connection per phone line connection (get it? per phone.. per phone..does it register in your mind?) , it happens to be in their interest to divy up the connection for the whole family rather than having other family members using other internet providers. It just happens to be that way...
    Secondly, I don't benefit from using this warp, as some of you may think 'at command', because, I too, get disoriented when other people lag out on me.
    Want to ban me? For what? For having a bad connection? Sorry kiddo, but I have never read about conditions of being banned simply because my connection gets bottlenecked.
    Secondly, this is free host. DO you understand the implications of free? I am not robbing you of hardearned money which none of you flamers have contributed to the russian developers. Albeit, some may have, but for pure speculation purposes, this is not a payable services. Which ultimately gives you no braggin rights to ban me for the mere ping surges with my provider, none of which is unintentional.
    You seem to have a lot of time explaining and even goin about posting pictures none of which prove that I am in fact cheating.
    Oh, and please don't be shy to get a look at how I fly, I got nothing to hide.
    quote by ronin:" The thing I saw is bludbs flying at very hi speeds ( 500 to 600 Km/h ) in 109? and making questionable turns withno problems. It reminded me on I16 abilities before ( now is donwgraded alot ). Anyway anyone want to se this track let me know."
    That's just my skills, pal, I love 109!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

just because FH is free doesn't mean there shouldn't be any rules.
    i hope that the admins will do something about this guy

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Why, he makes awesome 3D models.

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

But why? If he is to be believed he hasn't done anything wrong.

11. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

bludbs stole my dirty underware

12. spindl

spindl Active Member

I've done all there is to show that I got nothing to hide. As far as you're concerned, spuint, in my opinion, you need to get a life, my friend. I play FH ocassionaly and only for fun. So I wont be wastin my time tryin to prove somethin here.
    JG2 BTW got nothin to do with this. I joined the squad a few weeks ago. So stop pointin fingers and get your story straight next time without gettin too emotional.
    Here's a last track from my sortie uncesnored and uncut for your viewing pleasure. You may notice that I get a jittery ping every now and then. Look closely at the a6m once I take off.
    Don't forget your popcorn.

Here's the link for download: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1383

1 person likes this.
  13. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i saw him flying, and i saw the frequent, big warps he has. i don't know if anyone would like to fight against him. i know how much it sucks when u want really hard to play, but u're having a high ping. but when it happens to me i relog or quit, until i get a better connection.
    when warping is not something occasional and the player constantly ignores that, the gameplay is ruined. that's why i don't think i exagerrate when i'm thinking about a solution. sure, that wouldn't be a ban, there would be no point. but, for a short period of time, there was an anti warp tool enabled (that thing that made u lose your guns when the ping was getting too high). i don't know if that worked well, maybe that's why they disabled it.
    @ admins: can it be re-worked and enabled again?

1 person likes this.
  14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

u play here for fun eh?
    why do u think we all playing here?
    and now, whenever these warps are intentional or not, guess what happens?
    u get ur fun, but all those who are on the other side dont
    why would u care anyway, right?
    i gave like 1% of chances u may just have a bad connection, but this attitude.. well im sure u get it

still, there were warpers who got banned in the past, not that i think bludbs should be banned or admins care to check or inform us wth is goin on around here

anyway, as far as im concerned, spindl, u need to fix this problem or
    get new hobby

btw takin screenshots aint that hard, or takin some tracks
    and how about u read carefully how this thing about turning in 109 ended on this thread?

its true bludbs warp a lot, but i could explain every warp by the situation at arena
    here, as i still didnt get a life, i have 2 tracks of warping by bludbs
    warps happens in moments that takes all chances of defenders away
    track 1
    track 2 - this one is funny - warps put bludbs behind a con, while shooting to unaware con from his low 6 no warps at all, and since con is dead, warps again - immidiatley - in zoom to regain E
    how unfortunate
    i hope u got ur fun tho :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Weird thing is that when i get bad connection i don't usually warp in front of people, but in their 6. I mean, if i have a con behind me and i get yellow beacon, i still get hit and usually die when i recover connection, but if i'm on a con's 6, i get yellow beacon and he warps away from me, making aim impossible. I don't understand how can people get good things out of a warp, unless it's intentional...

16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

With all due respect, you may want to police yourself. For example, if you know that your connection is so bad, try not to get mixed up in furballs. Exit fights when your conn is bad. Let others know your situation if your connection adds vectored thrust to a 109, and fly away to relog or return again when the conn is better. Another thing is to do when you know you're warping is to fly bombers.

Flight model issues don't bother me so much, because all are subject to the same perceived limitations or advantages. However, continuing to shoot at others while you're difficult to hit is an advantage, even if it is beyond your control. It's more a question of fair play, respect and manners.

So now that you've explained your predicament, all others can ask is that you show some consideration. I'm not trying to preach, but that sounds resonable, doesn't it? ;)

1 person likes this.
  17. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W

When I see wierd warps and die from them, I am so baffled I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground.
    Such an old, tired, online gaming thing.

We is pretty lucky to be able to play games like baseball and cricket without warps, eh? Imagine a fuckin rock hard cricket ball warpin into your face, eh?

18. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

You took words from my mouth Broz.
    Yeah We are talking here about warps that are playing in benefit of the warper... so how the hell those warps can be nonintentional-ones.

This tod, earlier, before we got SpitVc I was killed severeal times from the con that was warped in front of my eyes 11:00oc D7, disapeared and apeared in my 6:00oc D2 killin me and of coarse havin' me bitchin alot.

Just like Broz said we can't do a thing about non intentional warps that can hapen to literaly anybody in arena but we should do something about those intentional warps.

19. spindl

spindl Active Member

Well, have you got any proof that they are actualy intentional? Have you? Or you just missed the whole point of this thread? You're still missing the fact that that is exactly the unintentional warp we're talkin abou! Jeez, the nerve! Not that I care if you ban me or not cuz even I know it is pure chitchat here. So to avoid the hassle about 'ban that fucker' and other typical shit, i have one intention to keep replyin to these dumb replies over n over agin, cuz I got no reason to be blamed at for these warps in the first place!!
    Why you figure that the warp is beneficial to me only? Huh? What da fuck you been smokin lately? I will purposely show you that I too get killed for no reason at all because I had connection problem, again, read between the lines here, bud, it was unintentional! Get it?
    I remember I used to flame xela personally for makin similar sneak-attacks on me. I too used to think he had intentional warps. But for fuk-sakes, im tellin you for the last frigin time, it aint me makin them. Lets drop it here, aight!?
    The only shit you can talk about improvin here is of course the way the server handles these warp. I aint gonna fukin purposely avoid the fights because I noticed a yellow bleep. I dont even fukin look at it, bud. I get in, get out, and guess what? sometimes even make a friggin killin. Sometims I get killd too. Not a bloody 109 god here. The only reason im good at it is cuz i been flyin this game since the iMol days.

20. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

I am still waiting for frog to come on this thread and say that any connection over 70 ms is unacceptable for online play. :rolleyes: