proposal

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by pietas, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Rubbish. You do it all the time. The only time I see you killing cons is near enemy fields. Face it, you cant get kills any other way.

@ Broz: He's just showing himself up for what he is. I say let him continue ;)

2. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

So all this is to show us how good you are being lame. You suck so bad at flying that you need people landing. Go play quake.

P.S: And you whine when exec says something about polish people, but you call Glas a brit pussy. You are an asshole

dont make yourself a player
    you are forum hero 7,5k posts scored, and since 2 years 3 times at MA, so stfu man go play OT's not mine topic

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

3 times in 2 years Broz has been in MA? You talk more and more shite with every post.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How many points this guy got?

Moom! I want my points! :)

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

lol

7. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i have to accept that there are in MA chutekillers (like you), landing killers (like you), selfbombers, ackstar, etc....then... why dont you accept ONLY that some people prefer to ditch?

@Broz: joder macho, llevas mas lata delante que un roll royce :D

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

this is a game, it's supposed to be fun
    I consider killing landing planes as a way of deliberately ruining other people's fun

to make things clear - I mean the kind of killing when you wait above the field untill someone comes and tries to land, and then nail him

when someone tries to land during a fight with me, he's taking a risk
    he might land/ditch safely or get killed trying
    he has the right to take a chance, and I have the right to decide if I want him to live or die
    it's his decision, and if he fails he can only blaim himself - he could have jumped

but vulching a landing plane... that's just low

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

What he said :)

10. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

Hmm, i'm accepting ditches.
    Even I do this, but often have bad feelings : what a shit brr.
    It's only proposal -> for developers (admins?)

11. heme

heme Well-Known Member

If we have to accept selfbombing and leaving the game while shot down, I can`t discuss about proper landing........

It`s a game......

12. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

heme, selfbombing (difficult, lot of code) and leaving the game (physically impossible) are extreme hard to fix - trust me
    to fix ditches (easy like hell) is a piece of cake for developers, just check eng killed.. not only field area
    they have to check field area first, then check field owner (it was fix long time ago), now need only few lines code more - to check engine status
    its easy, i'm programmer

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

2 FMJ in the head if he crashed deliberately an undamaged plane... or at least dishonorable kickout of service (depending on the marshall law court which is supposed to deal with those sabotaging military equipment).

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Pietas, why should selfbombing involve alot of code? All that needs changed is that a person cannot die by an explosion from his own bomb. Simple, no?

15. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

yes, indeed

16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

but then, this guy would be able to destroy ground targets from almost 0 meters alt without getting killed in the explosion.

imo it should be like this: if a bomber got a certain damage* from another plane and, after that, he dies by the explosion of his own bombs, the the server should remember the attacker and give him the kill

*would mean things like: fuel fire, lost controls, lost wings, etc.... but this would be the biggest problem, to establish the kind of damage to be considered as critical

imho

Edit: another option would be to denie bomb dropping when critical damaged. the crew should bail, after all

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I dont see any advantage in dropping at 0m alt. For a start, you have lost all your own altitude and leave yourself in danger of field acks, hmacks and high cons. Also, more importantly, the downtime would be reduced on the target hit imo as there is less velocity (if that is the right word :confused: ) on the bomb.

Or, you could do it so that any damage at all caused by another plane results in that plane being awarded the kill (much the same as it is now where a con hits the ground with a fuel leak, or lost aileron, etc). If no other plane damaged the one who dies, no kill shows in the text buffer.

Or the third option which you discussed would be good. People usually dont selfbomb unless they have been critically damaged anyway.

Any change in this respect would be a good step forward imo.

18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

in case of a field w/o acks left, when the taxi is near and the attackers hurry to close

or during a groundlevel dogfight, it would be great to have a bomb onboard: just drop it and u might get rid of the nasty enemy, get the kill, get out unscratched ;)

yes, this is much simpler, but then we might get funny kills with just 1x7mm in a B17, in case the bomber decides to turn into a kamikaze and bomb a target
    but it might be a small price to pay to get rid of the selfbombers.
    i, for one, would agree with it, 'cause the kamikazes are equally nasty :)

19. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

About the 1x7mm to a B17, it would not cause any damage like a fuel leak, or lost aileron or anything like that, so the kill wouldnt be awarded to the pilot who hit the 1x7mm. Just the same as what would happen now.

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i just gave u an exteme case
    another example then, gear damaged... it's still funny to get credited with a b17 kill only because of that

Edit: afaik, if u have minor damage, but die because of spinning or simple crash, the attacker doesn't always get the kill