God bless america

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by achtun, Mar 21, 2006.

1. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

and u did a nothing to save them

u sat ther in ur comfort haus und read da storie

u care not 'bout da peeple

u care only dat u can use story to make angry head in peeple

3. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

it's obvious that this case was my fault, not the US army's one

And it's so clear that has no sense argue about that. Why are we gonna talk about the role of the troops in iraq when we can talk about someone else?

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Why do we talk at all?

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

good point

:rose:

6. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

nah, at the end the right thing is silence this "story" as it makes any good to the US reputation

put it under the carpet with abu grahib, guantanamo, the italian journalist, the collateral damage......

wow to be the land of freedom and respect to the human rights... the carpet is rather fat

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

the cleaning lady was shot by the NSA because she was muslim... now they store trash instead of cleaning it ;)

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

because since one cant oppose us army its the only way to show disagreement?
    its called public opinion
    sure politics usually dont care about it, but at least they know they do sth what isnt accepted by everyone

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

People can oppose, they just don't do it. They talk.

10. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

:shakes head:

I don't know what to say. I'm appalled by the possible murder of innocents, I truly am.

...but to say such incidents as this are smaller parallels to the real US makes me sick, too.

1 person likes this.
  11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You are right. If that's what happended then it cannot be justified ... and it appears that that's indeed what happened ... tho the article states that "The available evidence does not provide conclusive proof that the Marines deliberately killed innocents in Haditha." ... but from the looks of it, those soldiers simply cracked under the pressure and went on a cold blooded killing rampage. :(

Please consider that this act of murder is not representative of the men and women in the services.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

some oppose
    they usually are on the photos later

13. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

It's war. Things happen. Sad but true.

14. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Opposing is not fighting.

15. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Those guys are dead & i ain't.
    More planet for me!

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

sad but true as well

17. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

God bless America...

For the billions of dollars in relief and humanitarian aid that she spends around the world. I bet even you have somehow benefitted from her aid to your own government Achtun.
    Im pretty sure she spends more on national disaster relief and starvation and disease prevention in even impoverished parts of the world that have no oil or other 'booty'.
    Yes, we are imperfect, and sometimes played the bully to get our way. We have also shown great generosity and restraint. We are neither all bad nor all good. I wonder if the world would have fared so well if some other country/ leaders had come out of the last century as the miltary/ economic superpower. Certainly most of Europe would be speaking Russian. Even likely your country Achtun.
    Its so very easy to point the finger in anger and only see
    that side of your 'enemy' that you wish to see. I hope you channel your frustration in a way that makes the world around you a little better. I'll try as well :rose:

1 person likes this.
  18. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

I'd say German in this case. Sometimes I wonder though why in the hell most of so called anti-america people are from western europe countries which are free and growing now thanks to it? You don't believe it or don't want to believe it Achtun? My country was abandoned by western friends for russia...conclude yourself the rest.

PS. when there will be serious oil crisis in future, you will see which of them are going to be your "pals",

PPS. I'm really sorry for those poor folks,

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  19. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

i'll do of course, but you must see that it happens often. And you are the ones that can press your goverment to stop this kind of actions that only bring pain to ALL of us

20. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

you can't be serious!! We had 40 years of dictatorship (a guy called FRANCO) killing the oppsoition and forbidding ourt liberties.... and the US just signed threats with him to stablish MILITARY BASES (rota torrejon moron de la frontera, etc) in our country and they tried to imply us in the NATO when we where not a democracy!

so don't thiunk your are the choosen country by god and everyone deserves you the liberty! I don't blame US for helping FRANCO, so don't piss me off!

we don't owe you our liberty! we won it in 1978 WE ALONE!

so YEAH thanx for saving us from the russians! but FRANCO was a too STRONG enemy comapred to the russians right? you got rired... i understand!

Or is it that you only help who you want for your interests? why democracy is a YES to iraq and a NO to egypt or arabia saudi?

you really think everyone deserves everything they have to you?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006