Wunderwaffe

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Ziomek, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats 30mm ? lol ;)

[​IMG]

we want the foo fighter on gold side! , that`s the proof they existed

2. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

3. Gunther

Gunther Well-Known Member

he he he, can u imagine FHL 16X, ufos are now available to gold side

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Xenophobes in space, what an idea.

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

there have always been ;)

6. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Oh yes! And its code name is "I153"
    :D:D:D

7. carati

carati Member

(Oh yes! And its code name is "I153")

cc but red side !!!

hahahhahahahah

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

They did exist, no doubt. but this photo is false.
    There was at least one book: "Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe" , printed in 1952, I think only in German. It talks about the "flying saucers" program and that at the of the war the Americans and Russians captured two research labs each with their own program.
    Also if one reads the original "Boundary Layer Theory" by Herrmann Von Schlichting the original edition in German. He describes the ideal shape of modern aircraft using boundary layer control.
    These days to most students it's all very obvious however many things from that book are still quite secret even today.

9. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  10. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

of course. It's a rendering.

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I have a friend who has seen a sasquatch and 'the mother ship.'
    He drinks and waits for someone to say anything even remotely sounding like 'flying saucer,' or 'mother ship' or 'bigfoot.'
    You can say 'pig boot' and he will start up on a rant.
    Or 'other snip.'
    His ears perk up like a dog, and he gets goin. He has done this so many times, everyone around him who knows him wxpects at least one rant each about mother ship bigfoot.
    I have heard this so many times from this guy, I bet I listened [or not] to his rants a thousand times. And he gets this look in his eyes. Like he is gonna jump on you if you respond to him without sympathy. He doesn't care for people who think he is a fuckin retard or a liar.
    I dunno he is a retard, and I dunno he is a liar, but I definitely know he ain't the brightest light. I know too he has used a lot of cocaine over the years, he used acid at least one hundred times in the seventies and I know alos their are such things as sasquatch suits and their are people who like to waste time, take time, as a pastime, making crop circles and foolin ready fooled.
    But ya don't tell this guy he has been hornswoggled or he shouldn't take hallucinations seriouly. He will taichi your knuckles and use your own fist to punch you out. He can. But I dunno if he would, but he can. And like I was sayin, He gets this look.
    Like the fuckin hairy guy comes out of the desert givin speaches at any opportunity about wrestlin with the fuckin devil and bein tempted by fuckin demons and shit.

One time I was so drunk and heard it again and again and I told the guy, "Look, I want a dead one. I want a dead sasquatch layin here, right in front of me. I want to be able to poke the thing with a stick. I want to smell it's stink. I want to see a thing and I want ten other people to see it. I want not bad photos and I want not ten cent paperbacks about motherships or sasquatch.
    And guys like this guy I talkin about are all over the world. And they could one day be harvested by The Great Over Eye In The Sky as a fifth column, the confuced sorts among us could be, yes, used. By The Aliens. yep.

12. looseleaf

"...And he gets this look in his eyes. Like he is gonna jump on you if you respond to him without sympathy. ..."

Kind of like that photo there in the upper left hand corner of your reply there, Biles?

13. looseleaf

No. It's false because the originals had no weapons and the size is incorrect of the actual flying versions of the time.

14. Szymon

Szymon Well-Known Member

I propose to read book "Blue Fires - The Lost Secrets of Nazi Technologist" Gary Hyland. In this book points of sight of explained rule of flight of this type of vehicles are from engeenering very curiously. As early as from effect Coandy (easy to use) to antygravity from whirling discs from mercury. It is also a bit information onto subject of mysterious base 211 put by gemans allegedly on south pole. Obviously oneself and element of conspirational theory of histories, that USA won secrets on German prisoners it eats buildings of saucers and have it at present .

Second interesting bookish proposal this "Last Talons of the Eagle - Secrets Nazi Technology Witch Could Change teh Course of WWII" Gary Hyland and Anton Hill. This book describes so well-known constructions how To-335, Mistel whether Me-262 as also driven fighter coke, airplanes hipersonic, first helicopters and many different less and more well-known.

This books it were been possible to take back and so, that it does not believe itself into anything what is easiest road, or to believe them quite, what is not best also. Some is facts yet striking.

Paraphrasing "X-Files" -> "The Truth is Out There" we never get to will know this secrets probably. In my opinion , flying using saucers effect coandy were very possible from erection, and even some became prototypes erect. From reason advenced of technology and in the face of problems with materials which dusts Germans did not see day's light. What oneself with them it stood , it it was not been known . Yet it does not want to believe itself me not even into base 211, not even into conspirational theory of histories, that it can USA, GB, Canada France and Russia fly saucers and anything about this it was been known merrily (maybe behind except I-153 on WB)

This in my opinion it was possible, because II WW thrusted technology about some years to front. But for it was not her to many bad thing ( atomicbomb, concentration camps) but also probably every from us did not excite to oneself computer of PC, and giant on lamps of electrons' size of room :)

This my sentence

15. biles

biles Well-Known Member

What you wrote was probably wonderful.
    But it wasn't translated properly.

The software uses was not erected properly at a time before your use of it, was. Nazis did have not any erections of any but digital in the way digital was before binary. FIngers of ten on each two hands, of.

NO OFFENCE MEANT. So don't become angry.

16. looseleaf

Another "proof" that this paper is falsified is that any official "SS" paper was written on official "SS" typewriters that had the special and exclusive "ss" key.

One single key stroke to print "ss" logo.

17. Szymon

Szymon Well-Known Member

Paper is falisificate photo too. "Haunebu" has 2 prototypes. Build by Miethe and using jet engines and coanda effect. Haunebu don't have a any weapons, and has small size (about 5-7 meters) and only one crew person - a pilot. So Haunebu III or IV is fib like Luftwaffe 1946 planes which they were tylko on napkin drawn.

@ Biles - I Wrote , that every it has one's assignments, and I respect sentence different. It can I went large thought shortcut too :cheers:

18. biles

biles Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard I pinched a loaf right there!