What happen to a gold pilot spy for reds??

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by crpton, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Bazza, again, you don't see a shit. I'm the first saying i know shit. I don't even fucking care if a plane flew like this or like that. I'm here for the game. But there's some people asking for realism with arguments so heavy as "for balance". Damn, you want realism or not? That's my point towards them. Saying that ju88 must have rockets because Pe2 does too, is somehow imbecilic, specially if you're asking for realism. And that's what i pointed out.

Same with other people i had arguments with. But you only can see what i posted. Why i posted that, you don't even try to guess. You just see my post, and start bitching.

And about the offer in the arena... come on, i told you that i didn't want to talk to you anymore, and to leave me alone, and your answer was that if you could and ever find me, you'd rip my heart off. Nice way to arrange a situation.

You also say that i go here and there with a righteousness aura (what the fuck is richousness?); ok, but what is what you have? Your only point in this forum has been "Broz is this or that". I may know shit (i indeed state so), but at least i cooperate when i can, and i point out where i think people is wrong (maybe you don't like my style), but at least i do something. All you do is call me names. Well, again, you only come to me like an asshole wanting to give a lesson. As i told you, i don't need it nor want it, even less from someone like you, whose best advice is "you're a dickhead". Again, go fuck yourself.

About my friend, i don't need to tell her anything. That was just a proof of how much of a prick you can be. And how heavy your arguments are. Giving bad rep just because she has more than 5 reputation points. And you try to give lessons. Pfff

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

And one last thing. I can accept someone like you, if you could see others' mistakes. You call me bastard because i say Fucketeer is a piece of shit for laughing at WTC disaster. Then, you find ok to laugh about?

You say i'm an hypocrite for laughing at frog, when he has been proven liar. Don't you find a liar worse? Or is it all something personal in the end?

If you want to be the forum respect-cop, be it. But be it with EVERYONE, not just me

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Well, looking at it that closely, I can't help but wonder why we feel that's such a great place to stick something hard into ...

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Because Broz said so!

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'm glad you learned something thanks to me. Just use your avatar now :)

7. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

Well, how can u sit there, and tell the community "I dont even fucking care if a plane flew like this or like that" and then enter an argument about any type of realism? And also, as you have said before in other posts, you dont care how they(the aircraft) were IRL, what right do you have to critisize others who actually do give a shit about how they were IRL? Other forum members have actually posted some good threads about making the game a bit more realistic, but you wankers (yup, there is more ppl like you broz) put them down as, basically, idiots. When was the last time you bought thoughts and improvements to the table?

Do i jump down your thoat at every post you make? No. Only the ones where you put shit on the person because "you dont like them". Shit, im only doing the same to you ;) And you dont like it do you..... lmfao

I enter the arena, and the instant i do, YOU start talking shit to ME, and talking shit about me on channel to other players (pretty smart thing to do when im watching lmfao). Now i was pretty cool about it all, i let bygons be bygons, went on private, and offered you a truce, and then you start telling me to stop talking to you and that you dont want to talk to me. WTF? Now how the fuck does that work broz? By your thinking "Ill say whatever the fuck i want, but pretty please, dont talk back to me". Sorry to piss on your parade, but you start shit, expect it to come back. And sure, i told you id rip your heart out if i ever met you, but you left too fucking fast for me to tell you that i was going to shove it up your faggot ass when i was done. In this case, YOU arranged the situation broz, i finished it.

By all means broz, if youve co-operated, i wont say shit, like i have done many a time before. Its when you be a dick to those you "dislike", even when there post has fuck all to do with you, that i decide to be a dick back to you. True, its not my place to do that, but if your quite happy to do that to others, im gonna do it to you ;) So dont fucking complain.

Ok smartass, then where is your proof that i did it? Lets see it buddy.
    On another note, i dont need to explain shit to you, there aint no guilt on my shoulders about her rediculous problems.

LOL!!! So youve run out of ideas, and now your putting words into my mouth. Considering your talking about a post 5 years old, and ive been here for just over a year, how did i manage that?. And if i was here, do you really think i would find it ammusing? Absolutely not.

Frogs a liar? Good for him. Frogs also ignoring you, but you still attack. It shows me that your singling him out just as much as im singling you out.

1 person likes this.
  8. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@broz: at least people are passionate about you :D Thank god you have your bike. I don't think that you'd survive 5 minutes in public transportations....

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's the problem. Too much passion. I'm starting to be worried :)

@bazza: Whatever. FU

1 person likes this.
  10. Cierzo

Cierzo Well-Known Member

Well, i just knew about this thread. I'm off the game lately, and was out of the forum, because it's a mess of people here and there acting stupidly. And always more and more angry. Like you and Broz. What's up with you? Why must you call me that? Just because i told you you were stupid for giving me bad reputation by the mere fact of:
    a) being Broz's friend?
    b) having good reputation?

Yes, i consider you're stupid, and thus i let you know it. You gave me bad reputation (i might do that stupid comprobation, but i think there's no need, isn't?), i answered you (in private, don't forget it), and now you come and keep insulting me.
    But wait, you are insulting Broz for doing exactly what you are doing to me. Do it to him, but let me out of your shit, will you? I never talked to you, and this will be the last time i will, i hope, but before you stay with your attitude and pretend to be the knight of the forum defending the "poor guys Broz hates" and "paying back to him", think of how you behave towards other.

Stop using the word hypocrite; it might come back to you.

4 people like this.
  11. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

12. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

LOL!! TRUE

1 person likes this.
  13. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

Weeeell actually, I wasnt the one that bought your little problem with me up, you can ask dipshit about that. Im not the one you should be asking to leave you out of the conversation, its ur little friend you should be asking.

Now lets get something straight, I never had a problem with you, nor did i have any reason to. Your the one who took it upon yourself to have a problem with me by sending your cute little love letter, which i really did appreciate (the asshole part is what made it all the better lmao), and accuse me of garbage. BTW, did i reply in any form? No. Did I ever bothered to bring it up myself and make an issue out of it? No. And you call me stupid?

On a final note, i dont give less than a shit about your relationship with broz, or your reputation for that matter, so wake up to yourself.

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well, if you've been here for just one year, how the hell you know why i talk to some people the way i do? Do you know why i dislike frog? I doubt you do. Do you know why i dislike Fucketeer, or who we was before? I doubt it. Do you know why i behave the way i do? I'm sure you don't. But still, you get where noone called you.

Why you take part on their side, if you know shit? As you said you're a newbie here, so why are you acting like a cop when you just came in? Because you're a smartass, i think.

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

*fat momma voice*

You boys don't CUT THAT OUT right now there gonna be a huuuge ass whooping for the both of ya!! :mad:

16. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

I don't think broz even considers that as a threat....(he likes asswhooping...)

:D

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

AFAIR the post with the image of crashing airliner wasn't five years ago. More like 5 months...

Or the time warps around me. It's possible. I've seen things.....

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  18. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

I may have only been here for over a year broz, but ive seen enough shit in that time. The thing is, im quite happy to be open about why i dont like you, and write the shit i do, just as your happy to be open about who you dislike, and write the shit you do to others. Ive explained to you why i do it broz, why i act like a "cop" (as you put it), but you still dont quite get the drift. Smartass, yes, for sure but remember this, were both on the same level whether you realise it or not ;)

19. crpton

crpton Well-Known Member

I didnt say, rainer, come on, bring a ju52!! i said, golds, lets cap this field, bring bombs! and i was ju52 and captured the field! about the call in channel 100, i repeat, i would never done something like that, and for me you are a poor player doing this. I was not alone at that raid.

20. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Rather one-sided cop, wouldn't you say?