Goodbye Too All...

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by oldcro, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Last time I checked it was $14.95 per month ,unlimited access.

2. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

I pay $10 a mo. cuz I bought a whole year at one time. 300 - 400+ on weekday evenings. 500+ all weekend. 2 weeks free for signing up. Numerous ground vehicles including Tigers and Panzers, M3's, landing craft and more. Carrier can be controlled, field and CV guns are useable. FM and DM more accurate. Supported VOX (similar to Team Speak but you dont have to download anything and EVERYONE has it).

Need I say more?

oldcro <S>

3. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

looseleaf, nick is 'oldcrow'

4. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Just one question still remain, allsop. What are you still doing here? You are supposed to sing the cock-and-bull stories about FH on AH forum. "Go-get-it".

5. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

Let the guys who think FH is soooo cool stay and play in their little dream world. Let the cheaters cheat against themselves. Come to Aces High, or Warbirds 2005, it doesnt matter. Its ALL up hill from FH. And no, I'm not allsop. I'm an old school Warbirds pilot, and I'm horrified at what FH did to the game. Its totaly ruined, nothing like it used to be and personly, I hope everyone will realize how bogus FH is, quits and goes somewhere else. Those clowns dont deserve to administrate a server.

75 guys on each of the three sides in Aces High, you jokers are missing out.

oldcro <F>

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  6. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

Oh, and by the way, 2 weeks free @ Aces High. 6th month free when you sign up. So if the FH posers tell you Aces High isnt that good, come see for yourself. Nothing like a good upstaging. :)

7. -letez

-letez Banned

Хм...

А почему ссылочку не дал...?

8. theman

theman Active Member

All I have to say is... It's a GAME!! We are not in a real war with real planes??
    We are in a GAME with Fake planes... I think some people take this much too seriously. I think F H rules and I will keep sending people to it. I played on the IEN and AH servers. I have never meet the same class of good people I have met in FH. I love this Sim and would never giv it up.
    <S>
    Shmeer
    Lorack420
    theman
    skiper
    and any othe alias I may hvae flown under in the past 3 years??
    LOVE the F H!!!!!!

9. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

LO-O-L :D
    Unfortunately to you, looser, the fact that you IS allsop could be clearly proven. BTW - what are still doing here?

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

He isn't allsop badboy... at least, I don't think he is. What he says doesn't remind me of anything allsop would say. Also, allsop doesn't have the money to pay for AH atm :)

He might be barak though.

In all my years of Warbirds and FH I've seen plenty of "goodbye I quit"s. They're getting old. Especially because almost every and each one of 'm tries to explain how bad the game is, or why the left. Who are you trying to convince the game is bad? The people that play it every day seem to be enjoying themselves, why would they care any bit about how you perceive it?

That said, I invite you to have a job and in the meanwhile maintain a server and frequently update the game you let people play on that server free of charge. Oh, that's right, you can't. The admins deserve more credit than you give 'm, especially given the circumstances. If you disagree with a damage model, then try to work on it, like many of the people that disagreed with something have decided to do in the past.

It's very easy to throw dirt, you only need to dig deep enough to find some :)

That said, I've run across fans of AH, IL2, FH and all the WWII sims out there, everyone of 'm believes their favorite is the best, but in the end they're all games, and finding that out can be quite a bummer. I hope you'll have fun in AH, and that it proves to be what you hoped it would be. I can tell you though, every game I flew after FH has left me wanting. Not because FH is better, no, only because the improvements balanced the setbacks.

BTW, I don't fly FH anymore, so I don't care about the dirt you throw. But, the game I play daily, has 20000 ppl online everyday, so if we're going to juggle with numbers, there's one for ya ;) (EVE Online is the one I'm talking about)

<Z>

11. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

as moderators we see IP's of members, and he is not wulfie/barak. the latter is calm man not tending to slap doors. imho. on the other hand IP of allsop and oldcro is the same.
    me, i don't like MA either.
    but who cares? friend are coming and leaving, enemies only coming.
    i'm just trying to stalk my own way.

p.s.several years ago i quit the game angry, but silently. and returned into one year, silently.

12. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Enough :)

My dear friend Zembla, you also don't know how deep the rabbit can go? :)

With all my irrespect to that looser - see the attachment. No more users with the same IP. The oldcro started when allsop finished, both users are the same timezone and both are the same style. Tell me if you need more :)
    ao.JPG

As Exec said, "leaving" the "product" which you did not pay for - better just respect people, who spending their time for free for someone getting fun. And better to close the door smoothly and quietly. Or - no excuses.

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

he doesn't sound like allsop to me...

14. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: imo he was player "dakine" which played red only.
    feel same as al, but ...

15. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

Tigrou is exactly right. And what difference would it make? You guys might not like allsop, you might not like me but I promise you I dont care one bit. :) I'm just watching FH numbers die off and smiling to myself, it finally looks as though ppl have opened their eyes.

exec, I'm glad that you returned to FH, silently, they need all the numbers they can get. :) I'll never fly WB again, FH ruined it. Thats why you dont see a whole lot of old school WB pilots in there.

BTW 367th Dynomite Gang in AH has alot of old WB guys. Twigg, cooley, shower, -ten--, fender, plus a couple more I'm forgetting. If you get to AH, look us up during your free trial, we'll get you set up and help you out the best we can.

Now I need to go fly. Have fun lollygagging in that rediculously screwed up FM and DM lol bye!

oldcro :twisted:
    ----------------
    ps. When FH dies, I will be here smiling :)

16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

sugi pula, poponare

17. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

BTW badboy, I can assure you I am not allsop. I can also assure you that I couldnt give a rats ass what you say :) I will go the way I want to, say what I want to, type what I want to and theres not a damn thing you can do about it. :) I respect a certain small group of pilots, you arent one of them and only 2 or 3 fly FH. And if you want to keep trying to proove I'm someone I'm not, go ahead, you'll pull your head out for air at some point. I'm sure all 20 of you will be having a blast playing that butchered free-version for a long time. In the meantime, I'll be here, throwing dirt at you and the FH FM and DM until they fix it or FH dies. :)

Later sucker!
    oldcro aka allsop lol

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Please, just go. This is getting ridicolous. And why on earth would you want them to change the DM? You're not suppose to give a rats ass about it anymore.

bb, have fun.

:zachot: (lordi? :kruto: )

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You're wrong.

He could ban you for example.

BTW, by that same token. We don't give a rats ass what you have to say. So please, don't hold your breathe. It would probably be smarter to put your energies in fucking off 'n forgetting about FH rather than thinking we'll listen to the newly found FM/DM prophet who's going to shed light on our mere mortal minds to show how the DM's and FM's really should be.

Got shot down? Well boohoohoo, cry me a river.

<Z>

20. skhawk

skhawk Well-Known Member

oldcro is or better was member of my squadron rattlesnakes vh or elite red raiders before
    i dont think he is allsop.
    bb oldcro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.