OT [aren't mine always??] funny video, made my day

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jul 1, 2006.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
  2. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I didn't watch till the end, I couldn't, I was compelled to turn that shit off :p

4. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

I did...in the hope it got better...

What was I thinking??!!

5. DER-pummel

DER-pummel Well-Known Member

wtf is that,some kind of morning sport or psycho dance to brainwash people ?...i love the text of this song :dura:

6. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

sey are lurning inglish, yu foolts

you can't tell me, you don't understand, that this is a wonderful combination of learning foreign languages while doing physical exercises?
    and even if it sounds a bit repetetive, the lyrics describe the dramatic scenery of the end of a relationship - don't bother that they are smiling, they always smile in nippon! just listen to the emotional and slightly sad melodies in the lesson's song...

the first lesson in this series is a lot more thrilling, as it is about a young lady (probably the one in green panties), who is desperately shouting for a taxi, which attracts a criminal to the scene. in the following she is offering herself to him and... but you should watch yourself:

zuiikin gals lesson 1

1 person likes this.
  7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Japan has some very wierd appearing people. They aren't wierd INSIDE. All people are the same, inside.
    Outside appearance though:
    Westerners sometimes get in trouble 'over there' for being too open in expressing themselves. japanes often get in trouble 'over here' for not expressing themselves with 'sufficient vigour' that people don't know if a guy is even being serious.

I loved the video for similar reasons to those explained by ledada so well. Those lovely and likely cloistered females in the buzzing clickin hissin popping nonstop plastic concrete creche that is japan...
    When a iron age creche it was, apparently, a nice place for the average family to live, nice than many in other parts of the world.
    Now that japan is a modern industrial state, decorum and modesty which makes Victorian discretion look barabaric by comparison, well, all that sort of restraint does is result in, well, um....

Ever heard someone say, on the television news [or read it in the jewspaper] "The guy was so quiet and unassuming. No one in the nieghbourhood could have guessed he would go psycho and slaughter an entire fast food restaraunt..."
    Well, people don't even BOTHER saying that about their nieghbours in Japan, because EVERYONE is unassuming [well, most everyone is. There are stereotype smashers hiding everywhere to make generalizations dangerous and stupid seeming].

A modest female japanese having to call the police after being mugged is, indeed, a nightmare of gy jin proportions for ANY [most] Japanese.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Re: sey are lurning inglish, yu foolts

LeDaDa lives :) :super:

But hopefully the lady was not offering herself to the criminals; let's hope that it was an inforunate segue between topical themes :)

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Love the lyrics. "Jerk me off at the next corner! Take anything you want! Spill me, my wife! I was loved by two men!..."

10. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

11. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

hmm... so... in Nipon-ezze "Letzz go Dutch" mean Doggy style... :@drunk:

12. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

They are just learning English... And, damn, biles, you've got sperm intoxication (here I am not sure about the translation, in Russian there is a notion "спермотоксикоз" which means a man with extremely high pressure in his balls that affects brain functionality :D), definitely. They are not even naked! :)

13. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

I love the way they pronounce the "L" sound :D

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

vadim you on the other hand seem to be suffering from something completely opposite than Biles :p
    I'd take Biles' "ilness" anytime :p

15. biles

biles Well-Known Member

[deleted]

Fuckers.

Now, I have a home without furniture, I eat lots of peanut butter and I am sleeping with an old wrinkled broad who learned not to betray her man a long time ago.
    [​IMG]

16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Hmm, then спермотоксикоз = "blue balls." Direct translation could be "синие яйца," because it's probably bad to say "голубые яйца." :shuffle:

But let's face facts: don't all men suffer from this problem to some extent?

17. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Hope your lady doesn't read that...

We need a dating thread in FH -- there are probably 5 women around, lol!

18. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

I do not fear monsters...

BTW. Have you noticed that truck behind? I'd like to drive one of those...

19. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Yeah. Five women of whom there is a good chance 3 are men.
    I have not met a woman ever who can tell me what engines were in the P-400 and why it sucked so bad in the Pacific.
    I have not met a woman yet who knows or cares where Cuba is.
    I haven't met too many [deleted word] women [I mean smart like a man... the types of knowlege I value].
    Whenever a woman say to me, in conversation:
    "The minute General brock was killed, Tecumsah's warriors fled." I want to [ooh, I WANT to, but I can NOT] reach down to feel her crotch to find out of there is a cock and balls down there, because, for the life of me, I have NEVER met a woman who can talk man-talk while actually, well, BEING a woman...

There is ONE here I am POSITIVE is female.
    I got many emails from her and she talked [wrote] just like a young, vain female would talk [write]. A couple years and I noticed bitterness as her marriage was fucking up. Now she is alone with a little boy and is aging like women do and I feel for her and I wish all things good for her.

There is another who KNOWS what engines the P-400 had and WHY they were despised in the pacific theater. And I am sure she knows where cuba is. But I am not sure she is a woman:
    But I sure do like the guy, if this is in fact a guy - smart and a whicked sarcastic tongue [or writing, um, yeah, this is a written media...]

Never mind dating.
    I wouldn't date ANY woman who hangs around men like me.

20. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Fuck the trucks, I'd like to see a street like that someday :D