Translation

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by gladio, Jun 23, 2006.

1. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

I'm an old CM (Campaign Manager) so I'm really excited about the TH Arena which, if I've correctly understood, is the Scenario Arena; I must congrats to the admins.

At this regard would be nice to know if there's a translation of this PAGE

I must say portuguese is not too complex and dissimilar respect my language, however would be nice to have at least this page translated in english/russian.

2. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

3. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Hi Gladio!

thankx for recall me that we are working for non Portuguese native speakers!
    I tried to attend your ask doing this:
    Differences FH/TH in english...
    I hope that helps, if you have any doubt or find any error, please tell me so I will try to fix it!
    TH is intended to be a little more than a Scenario Arena (but I must say: Its so funny to create scenarios...), at least it is independent of RFH, and we intend to have a THMA and a THSA/THTA - meanning an TH Main Arena and a shared Scenario Arena and Trainning Arena, in order to offer a complete set of alternative option to WB pilots, as we just did with TH scorepages.
    Btw. we will be more than happy to have "an old CM (Campaign Manager)"... Do you know any of this availlable? ;)

To Maletin: Could you please put that at Wiki? TKX! :)

4. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

Hello ppedot !

Your job is really amazing. I'm now checking the difference of the TH respect the FH "standard" (let's allow me to use this name) arena and the list is impressive. You should be proud of that job. WTG !

5. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

In name of our team, Thank you!
    We made it for those pilots that want a step ahead (if it is possible) towards in a "must-think-a-little-more" game. :)

News: We (with big help of maletin <S!>) post those differences in a very cool TabaHost section at Wiki:

http://www.martin-struwe.de/wiki/index.php/TabaHost

But still looking for another CM... ;)

6. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

Old CM reporting for duty Sir ;)