Lebanon versus Israel:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by ronin, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

I think i might be lebanese :eek:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  2. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

And you're a moron who

1. can't spell even simple words like angry (g goes before r) and welcome (l before c),
    2. substitutes texting shortcuts for words of the same length,
    3. and disrespects the very people your post was defending by calling them a derogitory name
    and I 'm illiterate? I suppose I should laugh out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud too.

3. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I know it can be fun to be on the crow's nest in a sinking ship but don't scream too loud when your feet start getting wet.

:)

(Helrza, apparently they were right to hold on to their weapons, lol)

4. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

lol!

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Meh... I don't agree with the comparisson of beating on the weak kid and knowing he can't retaliate. Hizbollah, Hamas and all sorts of groups are already retaliating, they don't think twice about the strong diplomatic ties between the US and Israel. And even then, those ties are a bit overrated, the US has hung out Israel to dry on many occasions.

It's quite an overreaction yes. I've seen a couple of reports on the telly about the situation there. What struck me the most were the Christians (which still represent a big slice of the Libanese population). The Christians felt victimised because the radical Muslems in their country decide to wage a religious/territorial/ideological war on another nation, and because they have to share the retaliation for that. Obviously this wasn't the only thing they said, they were on about how the radical Muslems worsen the situation in their country in different ways as well.

There's always two sides to a coin... and because one side is more shown than another shouldn't mean it's got more or less value.

Tbh, they air more anti-Israeli interpretable news bulletins here than anything else.

<Z>

6. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

whatever... edited, was OT.

7. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

i thought aussie men were supposed to be rugged, but i guess u r a grammar teacher rofl

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    It is a stereotype.
    Many Aussie men are not rugged and, when aroused, fight with Giant Australian Cricket Bats. [Just like Texas - Everything is larger in Oz]

Which is the wierdest way to fight. The guy often ends out swinging a handful of nothin...

[A Giant Australian Cricket Bat doesn't like to be swung by his legs and, will often as not, detach himself from his legs. Which makes for some awkward situations]

:dura:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

there still the cedars of lebanon

lookie
    lookie

10. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

seems to me the closer people get to the "holy land" the more sure they are they must kill all unconformist in the name of god........

really.... no mater what god one might believe in... how can 1 believe thye would wish mass genicied of your fellow man?... imop ALL the gods look down on the segretary hatred in the world and weep.......

11. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

i think this post is likely to have ozmale weeping

12. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

god is an atheist too

so u 2 hav mor in common than u think

13. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

I have no need for a Giant Australian Cricket Bat...... I just use my Giant Australian Cock ( i traded my GACB for the new, highly acclaimed, improved GAC unit :D ) and let it do the talking for me.

As you said, everything is larger in Oz lol!

14. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

yea but did u know a pool run int he usa claims more people are more afraid of atheist then they are of crim, terroism, or any thing else... come on 70% said athiest made them the most uneasy....

too many people dont know the difrence bettween an atheist and a anarckest imop. ahtiesm isnt anarcism. anrkest are the ones that want no rulled law. and satinism IS a religion. athiesim is the abstance of any religion.
    yet anarcist in many people minds are as bad as both or worse:dunno:

the few athiest i know dont live bye the word of god maby.... but they follow a code taught by their parrents. "do onto others as u would do onto yours self".... somthing that many devotly religius people seem to forget.

15. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

jesus christ you might want to know that there are some guy-eaten-by-bear like pics in there

OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  17. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

18. kangaa

kangaa Well-Known Member

Where are the pics of the dead israelis from the 1500 rockets fired into towns to kill noncoms....
    Hizbollah is a terrorist organization and must be wiped out if the Lebanese people want to harbor terrorists then they get what they get...
    You people are un real it is ok for the yanks to attack another country for no reason but its not ok to go and get your own citizens back after they have been kidnapped...
    Israel has the right to defend itself as dose any other country...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The whole middle east is fucked up beyond repair. I'm normally not this pessimistic, but I don't see how things will EVER change down there. Only way to pacify the region is to load a squadron of B-52s up with neutron bombs and carpet bomb Israel and all surrounding countries.

20. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

[​IMG]