Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

And woe unto our enemies, mutha f*ckas! :)

I love this chick :)

New York stands, rules :) Anyway merry christmas, let's pray for peace!

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

eh....kind of sounding like selfkilling,superego drunken selfish fuckface is spreading it's last threat to those who are the last collective beings sane in true loving bits of freeworld.,and smiling nervously it's faked smile in it's stumbeling battle,where it's belief based on it's illusion and it's lies of it's own, having manipulating weapons with a lie of freedom,thus only about talking it's blind belief of conquering all the actually obsolete power of world for just to it's own satanistic freedom which spreads like a plague and leaves behind not only some radioactive waste , and warring people, suffering innocent children, and spreading hatered, -fueled by fear and untolerated pity for the fallen young cousin whose - now only last hope to avoid the punishment it gonna unavoidably face, - is only just to continue it's lying and push farther and farther to it's moranic goals which true purposes are lied to all, and at the same timecarrying a flag of states lied together few hundred years ago.And it's praying for peace to itself, after the whole world is under it's demonic destroying shoe,weared by few braincells containg ranting souless idiot ,the poor brother who has fallen even downer and downer on it's journey to the afterworld of it's own,to the realm without love,forgiveness and belonging to anything with bounds of true love, understanding and respect to true hearth of life, to aim hatered to oneself when shown to be wrong by unknown unchangeable laws of existence and it's un-understandable ability to face the reasons to live within the phenomena called life.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, no offence bud Uncles

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Hey Merry Christmas (Holidays, or whatever you call it) to ya all ;)

5. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Some say there is no xmas I say there are Two of 'em.
    December 25th and January 7th.

Merry Christmas

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

happy and peaceful time and new year, everyone :)

7. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

merry christmas :zzz:

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[deleted] overdrunk

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[deleted] overdrunk

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Christmas is every day.

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Jacobe, I didn't take offense. Are those lyrics from a song? :)

My post wasn't very well done, and I mixed several seemingly unrelated themes in there, none of which I explained ;)

I hate to make things worse now, but I'll try to convey my feelings when I wrote the post:

Stumbled onto that video, and I thought the girl was super pretty, and clever. Liked her. Then I thought about how she was probably the daughter of immigrants, and she seemed to have good, honest values, and a healthy love of her family's new country, America. And she is proud of her city, New York, in a good way. To me, that is how it should be, because my family's experience was similar.

So I felt a little sentimental about New York, and when thinking about New York, one can't help but have that unfortunate memory of September 11, 2001. A lot of people on the forum here have similar memories about senseless attacks in their own countries, so lots of folks know the feeling, so it needs no explanation. But in general, one first experiences disbelief, fear for well-being of friends and relatives, then anger at the maniacs that perpetrated the crime. I don't think anyone can argue with that...

It's weird, I heard about the attack when my mother called me at work, long-distance. When she said the Twin Towers had collapsed, I told her that it wasn't possible. I'm so smart, lol

I posted "woe unto our enemies," and "New York stands, rules."

On September 12th or 13th 2001, I was walking downtown with a colleague in my small town. I remember that, at an intersection, some firemen were asking for money to give to the families of New York firemen who were killed. We gave them some cash. Then I noticed a restaurant across the street had hung a big American flag from their balcony, along with a sign that said "God bless America. Woe unto our enemies!"

I remember my reaction was mixed, a combination of appreciating their support for America and realizing that, at the same time, things were going to get ugly fast. Well, within a few days, our city forced the restaurant to take down the flag and banner, essentially saying that it wasn't nice, and that it may offend some people.

Well, I thought that was crazy. Offend whom? In the first place, I am not a religious/spiritual person. But I understand our history and have no problem if someone says "God bless America." When I say "God bless America" it doesn't mean that I'm a fundamentalist Christian; it means that I love my country.

I'm a sort of secular humanist type, but I won't commit symbolic suicide by rejecting my cultural heritage. When as a Scout I had to swear "On my honor I will do my best/To do my duty to God and my country," I didn't flinch and I would say it even today.

Let me get another beer...

"Woe unto our enemies..." That simply means that, if someone attacks my country and kills my people, I will not sit idly by and hope that they don't do it again.

But! Even though I love my country, I don't necessarily agree with what my government does. I express my disagreement by voting, by writing letters to my representatives in Washington. Personally, I think that Bush has made colossal miscalculations and mistakes by destroying and disassembling Iraq as a nation. And thinking that a puppet democracy could be created in Afghanistan was a crazy dream.

And yes, I feel terrible when I think about what we have done to any innocent people who continue to suffer from our failed policies. And the ones who die daily.

There are so many issues...another beer...

Ex, too tired. But in general, remember that Americans can be patriots, love their country, and at the same time not be blind robots who agree with everything the government does.

Yep. And I said and will continue to say "let's pray for peace!" That doesn't mean that I literally pray to any god, it simply means means that I hope always for peace -- no wars, no more killing. Really, I know that more wars are always inevitable, but I am a stupid man, and I want to believe that there can be peace.

Sorry for crazy, long post :)

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Best post I've red ever from a man from USA.love.U zipped some beer but I'll post later cause I got lidl bottle flu cause of last nites 'freedom' which causes some over hangings over. ;)

13. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

I'll be away for a next few days, so Merry Xmas, cheaters! [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

15. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Ah, the voice of reason. :@prayer:

Merry Christmas to you and yours sir.

16. carati

carati Member

Merry Christmas to all :)

17. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

ho ho fucking ho..Merry Christmas and happy holidays to ALL!! Hope MA ups soon so we can too!!

18. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

Marry Kissmas :D :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2006
  19. munson

munson Member

merry x-mas to all rom me too.
    i also hope that the server is up again soon.....

20. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Oh, ah, Merry Christmas to all of you. Not very original but... :)