La Flying with one wing, and climbing

Discussion in 'Game bugs' started by agabaldoni, May 5, 2007.

1. agabaldoni

agabaldoni Member

The other day I was flying red as chino- in an La7 and my right wing was shot off . The plane stabilized itself with the left wing perpendicular to the ground. After this I was able to control climb with the rudder for a very long time. I used WEP to try to get away from the pursuer, while he was really pissed off thinking I was a cheater. (I usually fly as boelck and people know I don´t cheat. Also I would have a great score if i cheated...). I was able to fly for a long time this way, and would have probably ditched OK if i hadn´t pushed my luck for such a long time until I was finally shot again and exploded. I tried attaching the my and the other player´s tracks for you to see but the system will not allow that. I can email it to any address you want. my email is boelck@jastaboelcke.info

Thanks,

Augusto Gabaldoni

1 person likes this.
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

everything's fine, the engine is powerfull enough to keep that plywood flying without wings ;) ;) ;)

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hi boelck! :) If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about being called a cheater. It is widely known that some planes on FH can fly on one wing (someone even LANDED a Zeke on one wing, IIRC).

4. madvad

madvad Active Member

yes,i see some times Zero -mono-wings :D

1 person likes this.
  5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

6. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

The aliens. Ive told you. Theyre here, using supernatural technology, especially on WB, for their experiments on our temper, blood pressure and nervous system. Btw Ive just started to fly russian planes, including La-7 (or as I call it "Sputnik") so pls keep this one wing flight ability for a while :D

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Who's Anne?

8. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

a friend of mine, this was taken from a messenger conversation :D

9. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

These days mine wingmen, - venon, was with a LA in its six... I came to help it and pulled out the wing of the LA. It started to fall in flames, but it could to stabilize and to use rudder as elevator, he flied some meters and I pulled out it's another wing :shuffle: