starting issues

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by deadmeat, May 20, 2007.

1. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Hey guys, I don't know if someone had encountered this problem before, I haven't seen a thread on this one (but mb I'm too nervous to see it lol) so my problem is:

Since I've reinstalled my windows os, the game frequently doesn't want to start at all, even offline practice too, so this aint going for FH, but the whole game. Click on start or go online, the game starts to load, but when I'd see the tower, it drops me back to windows with the game-ending screen, just as if I'd quit the game. At online startup it works perfectly till the arena list and stuff, only breaks when I'd start the game. My windows is definately different now, this one is XP SP2, earlier I had SP1 i think. So several times I can only start the game after I've restarted my computer 2-3 times. FH reinstall doesnt help, I've tried it. Any clues on this one? :confused: :(

2. skhawk

skhawk Well-Known Member

have you checked compatibility mode?
    got latest graphics drivers and directx?

3. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

thx, i will give it a shot :) I've tried some directx 9 but nothing had happened, gonna ask my friend whos good at these things, mb he can help...and now I go bomb some fields to hell :D