russian hackers pls

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -rdm--, Jul 21, 2007.

1. -rdm--

-rdm-- Member

some one pls hack me up some nice windows xp os lol.tried to get xp pro&64bit vista and ended up losing 600 bucks .lol.dick head at the store gave me the oem versions when i ask for retial...the cunt opend it and voided the warrenty but its all good he gave me store credit lol...guess ill buy games for vista..was gona get these fancy saitek rudders for 250 bucks but noooo i cant run fh wb lol....life beats you down......(rocky).i was 1/2 blind at the time and my head was throbing ...welding flash from work!

tried 5 other stores and there outa stock and each one off the stores decided not to stock xp anymore once they got rid off the old stock lol.....dooooooooooooomed....dooooooooooooomed.. :@prayer:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Question:
    Do you have high speed internet?
    Why wouldn't XP Pro work?
    What sort of computer do you use?
    XP Pro worked okay for me. As far as WB goes
    Windows 2000 worked okay also. As far as WB goes. Had to make Multimedia work and put in DrectX and too, acelerate video and sound, which can all be done to win 2000. And too, win does 2000 DOES NOT phone home, none of that activation shit.
    Lots of cracked versions of XP as torrents. You might have to download more than one to find one that works okay.
    Look forsomething like 4 in 1, I think that is what it is called. There are 4 different versions of 32 bit windows in the 4 in 1 torrent. Each is cracked and works fine.

3. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

You are tilted lol
    Sit back, make a deep breath, dring water with sugar, hit the head on the wall seven times shouting "DUMB" and try again.

Can you use downloaded and pirated win xp edition?
    I see people in first world coutries don´t do it, and even rich people in third world coutries don´t use pirated edition either, but it works fine to me and I don´t have any problem. You just can´t upgrade on windows update anyway, but there are others ways to do that and I even don´t see it as necessary.
    Use UTorrent and download from www.torrentspy.com

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1733458/Windows_XP_Pro_SP2

4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

5. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Any one know where can I finde crippled version of XP PRO with or without SP2 but must be bootable for instalation on PII or PIII with small HD, Found some on torrente but don't work. Pls PM

6. jotaceTOGA

Isn´t it better to install win 98 in these PCs?

7. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Not really jotace. WinXP works very well with WarBirds.

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Rdm,
    rule #1: you don't pay anything to that Bill gates guy ever in your life again, understand?

If Bill gates ever read what you just said he would laugh his ass off and go on vacation to bermuda with his wife and kids and laugh all the way there too.

YOU DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CORPORATE COCKSUCKERS EVER AGAIN. NEVERMIND OEM THIS THAT OR VOIDED WARRANTIES FUCK THAT. THIS THAT OR WHATEVER, FUCK THAT.

You need to sit in on a few board meetings when they talk about how stupid people are for actually PAYING CASH to buy their defective, bug ridden, calculated to be obsolete in 6 months overpriced CRAP.

THE AGGRAVATION ALONE OF PUTTING UP WITH CRASHES, ETC. IS JUST CAUSE TO STEAL ALL THE MICROSOFT SHIT YOU CAN WITH A CLEAR CONSCIENCE AND SELL IT AT ANY PRICE YOU SEE FIT. FUCK THEM.

P.S. In 1994 I went to a very big computer show in Toronto called the Comdex show, BILL GATES was the keynote speaker, and everyone was talking about how this PIECE OF SHIT windows 95 "Chicago" top secret PIECE OF SHIT was gonna change the world. There was some chinese guy at the show mass producing copies of this WIN95 PEICE OF SHIT BEFORE IT WAS EVEN AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET. You give this chink 20 bucks, he makes you a CD of it, right before your eyes. IN public, with Bill Gates standing 30 yards away. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. WHY DO YOU?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

"....I would have gladly paid an extra 100 million dollars to have NT released one month earlier..."

William Gates

10. -rdm--

-rdm-- Member

eheheh you fellas are awsome***russians***.

currently using

asus p5b
    2x160 gig wd sata 16mb cach
    pentium 925 dual core.3.0ghz. @ 3.3ghz
    7900gs
    2x1gig geil ultra 800mhz at 899mhz
    broadban 1.5mb/s

so ill guess ill try download xp sometime during the week.
    im also ordering windows 98 secd edition.and windows me retail (never been opened thru ebay for 20-40bucks.gona run them on virtual pc but wat ive herd is that everything runs super with it except input for mouse and joystick can lag..ill do some more resserch..eheheh :director: fuck billgates!!!!!

11. jotaceTOGA

I mean because the computer speed and what it can suport.

12. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

MB but some new programs don't work on WIN 98 and they can work on slow machines. XP is full of things you don't need or you will newer use and you can't stop them from instaling.

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What things are there in XP that slow down your computer and that you can't get rid of?

14. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

There are stuff in XP that you might not need, but you can't choose whether to install it or not. Messenger is one of those. Even if you actively choose NOT to install, it gets installed. If you actively choose not to RUN it, it runs.

There are ways around it, but still annoying.

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hmmm, not running on my box. Maybe they changed that in one of the service packs?

16. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

doooooooomed! lol

17. flygavn

flygavn Well-Known Member

Go to emule
    http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1

there you find more then you asked for,lol.
    As far as the product key, there are ways around that.
    If the key I have doesent work I just call them, and tell them I put in a new motherboard and they give me a new number.
    That poor slave in India could care less where you got the copy,lol.
    I never paid for software, I am to poor.

18. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@jotaceTOGA and mcloud

Have you ever wondered where did the Microsoft's employe's wages come from?
    The subject of the topic was how hard it is to find a copy of XP in Oz...
    ..you've turned that to "Fuck MS" topic... don't like it? Don't use it.
    If you like it (or are forced to use it) just pay for it... it isn't that expensive after all.

19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Ha-ha, that Chink made shitloads of money!
    At home he probably has to sell them for 50 cent!

i was annoyed when I had to buy my windows because they sell them with the laptop!

Buying 98 or ME? that just cant register in my brain!
    Lol, those were the days when I was still buying software! 1 cd for $5 (it was expensive) with 200 games on it - Warcraft, Heretic, Doom, F-117, etc. Later they got bigger.
    Similarly with 98 and the other programs... :)

20. -rdm--

-rdm-- Member

yep.xp hard to get in aus..well for me..
    lol the (fuck ms topic ) everyone turned into hate mode..(fuck microsoft ...fuck microsoft!!!...cha cha cha.ect... kill!!!....kill!!!....killl! cha cha cha.... :dark:

bluddy animals! you all outa be ashamed!!.. :nono: (jokes***

gota loooooove fh

but realy fuck microsoft policy,s -everything else i like so far,,vista is great,, except for compatability...and the internet activation needs to be activated agian and agian during upgrades.. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007