Post your dreams!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Fucketeer, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I'll start it out with my recent one.

I had a dream about taking a trip in the city. This is another usual before-wake-up dream for me. But these kind of dreams - as always - come with a twist; nothing exactly look like their real counterparts; there are lots of additional stairs, ladders and tunnels. Opinions, Mr. Freud, eh? lol

So I was walking in the Pest side of Budapest, near the Erzsébet-híd (Elisabeth Bridge, the big, elegant suspension bridge, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erzsébet_híd), and the pillars and cables were missing! The Duna (Danube, the river) was less than half as wide as it should be.

A small, noisy tourist group was forming to my left, they were supposed to be on the Szabadság-híd (Liberty bridge, the green one, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szabadság_híd) but it wasn't green, there were no pillars or chains on it at all. No, it was something like a tunnel, cause I haven't seen anything on it, but heard the people's voices from inside. Yeah, this small group, at least their loudest boy was playing with a football (soccer ball that is). He somehow kicked that ball several times from that tunnel to this another bridge, you know, the one I was about to reach.

In the next scene I was walking beside the Elisabeth bridge, but not on the water; no, there was a wide sidewalk made of concrete, and there were upstairs on the side of it, like those on Mayan pyramids, going up to the bridge, but not quite reaching it at the top.
    And the group was already around me; I heard their voices, they spoke in Hungarian, though I didn't understand a word, not that time. I - we - arrived to the end of the bridge; there were multiple, differently angled ladders - ladders made of iron and hardwood - to climb to get out of this misery. I started to climb, a blonde guy came after me, then two brunette chicks, and then the other guys (I don't remember how many). I almost finished when this blonde bloke behind me said: "Jól mászol, öcsi." - which means something like "Dude, you climb good!".
    My immediate response was "Öcsi neked a kurva anyád." "De nincs gond egyébként." - which translates like "Call your fucking mother a dude." "No problem by the way."

Then I woke up.

2. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

lol I am not good by now to visualize it, but looks like something in the future.

My dreams lately are all with backgammon. I see the dice being throw and the pieces moving, but I don´t see the numbers on the dice and the pieces move like crazy.

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Do you play backgammon a lot? Do you win or lose in your dreams?

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hi Kut! When one tell one's dream to another, it truely means that one really has a trust to one's friend.That is true and should be realized when wondering around on this planet earth as human being, in my opinion.

I've once had a strange dream...I was on earth ,but the whole earth was dimmely black, solid and plain surface.

The whole planet was covered with matches (the wooden sticks in matchbox to light a fire) , and matches was about 4 cm apart from another.

I saw this ammaizing view, and when I moved a bit some matches collapsed and ONLY thing that was in my mind was that if I don't put those matches back up, there's gonna happen so evil and painful and frightening thing which humankind have never never never had seen in whole history.

Then I started to put those matches back up, but... When I started, more matches turned down/collapsed.I was in total agony and within fear.

Then I woke up ,and wondered ..."Huh-huh ,whadda dream Man!" :flyer:

PS. :rolleyes: http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34154

5. -rdm--

-rdm-- Member

lol...dream.....

:alc:
    i drink = kills brain cells= no dream,
    i am zombie when sleeping wake up and dont rember a thing ..*jokes* %)

eheheh chop chop. :dark:

but realy that backgamon dream sounds cool

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Fucketeer,

Dreams are really interesting. My ummmm "doctor" told me that very often dreams represent a desire. When you study Freud you will find out about latent content etc. and that helps you figure them out much easier. Also remember that our sexuality is basically a major if not THE most important force in our life and it's no surprise thaht our dreams are full of symbols that maybe our conscious mind wouldn't want to uhh discuss while we are awake...

Also a geat book if you can find it in your library is Carl Jung, man and his symbols. It's a big help to decipher the ummm "missing pillars" in your dreams.

By the way, the blond bloke was actually YOU. What did you say to him? something about your mother...?

7. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Love my geographical dreams!
    The meandering streets of the Old Town on the wrong hill.
    Or when the sea washes up to the base of our block (my city is quite inland). We go down with my father and walk along the boulevard with water to the ankles. It is kind of grey dark, I think a bit after sunset. I throw stones at the chimneys on the horizon, the only buildings that protrude from the grey waters of the Black Sea. I wonder if I could walk to them, as I could before (they are 2-3km to the east). There is low clouds. The sunrise will be marvellous!

----

hey, man, believe it or not, but this actually happened to me once in life, while i was walking on the street! it was so odd, it was like reality is transforming and i am loosing grip of it!
    since that first occurrence it now comes in regular bouts, more and more severe! but i am afraid to go to the doctor -

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  8. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of slaves and the sons of slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood, except the sons of slaves wont be sitting, they'll be running around and getting me stuff and cleaning up.
    I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice and dead niggers.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their wallet as well.
    I have a chikunz 4 lunch today.
    I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its fair and ballanced racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition (i dont know what that one means) and nullification and BBQ sauce; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers for an awsome underage orgy and it will be on the internet with free hi res videos and after the blacks will clean up then go to jail.

9. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

fuckin cool one!

10. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

LOL!

11. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

That's a cool one, man! Was everything the way it is IRL, or do you get these alterations, too? I once dreamed about a guitar that turned into a ship in a bottle.

[​IMG]

You mean you keep getting this IRL? Isn't it because in the meantime you're focused on something else, your own thoughts, ideas?

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

thbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  13. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmellow... I awoke suddenly with my pillow in my mouth. ba-da-Boom!! ;) Okay okay a nightmare. <S>

bullet

1 person likes this.
  14. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

15. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I have a recurring dream. In it, I can, and do,
    give myself head.

16. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

And do you spit or swallow?

17. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

o rly?

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Then just google or wikipedia for "Ior Bock" .He does that your dreamthingy when awake ,every morning.He's pretty flexible & agile I guess :@drunk:All the rest of that guy is pretty interesting, he's a carrier of old Finnish saga "Kalevala", and he digged up an old temple in southern Finland, which contains remains and things from few thousand years ago.The main caricature in Kalevala 'Väinämöinen', was a 'guitarists', (He played 'Kannel' ) , and when he played it and wanted, he's enemies sunk in to a swamp fe.x :D

[​IMG]