Brutal murders and old friends...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Jul 22, 2007.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Just a few weeks ago, we had a terrible incident here in Holland. Two guys tied down a third to a chair and spent an hour and a half re-enacting the movie Hostel 2 on him. Neighboors called the police and when two beat-cops showed up they heard screams coming from the house, decided they couldn't handle a hostage situation by themselves and called for SWAT-backup. By the time these arrived (25 minutes later) the victim had been brutally tortured for almost 90 minutes. He died in the hospital, leaving the nation in shock because while he was being tortured two cops were standing outside, listening to the screams!
    Well, the killers were arrested immediately and sung like canaries. The victim's wife was also arrested after the killers explained to the cops WHY they had killed him. It turns out the murdered guy had sexually assaulted his own 5-yr old son for quite a while and had recently asked his wife to join in on the festivities. She declined and instead went to two friends of hers, asking them to help her. Unfortunately these guys were both convicted drug-dealers and had prior arrests for brutal violent acts. They beat him up twice on two consecutive days and a week later abducted the child-molester and tortured him to death.

Today I got a phonecall from my ex-SR (that's "Sperm Recepticle" for all of those newbies that don't know me yet) Anouk. We dated for 4 months and then broke up. I got into twenty-five rapidly following relationships, she started dating a guy called Bjorn and went serious with him. I knew the guy since, a few years before I had some friends from another part of town who were rather regular drug users (as was I) and this Bjorn-character was their regular supplier of happy-pills and weed. I never liked him (I never met a dealer I did like) but he started dating my little sister for a few weeks so I was kind of forced to at least tolerate his presence. With all these memories I told my ex: "Be careful with Bjorn. He's a dope peddler and an agressive one, too... Bad news!". Needless to say, she didn't listen....

Well, since I still got along swimmingly with this Anouk (a rare enough occurence) I more-or-less kept up to speed on the goings-on between Bjorn and Anouk (damn, "Bjorn and anouk" sounds like I live in Norway. Or, god forbid, SWEDEN! ARGH! that'd mean I'd live near Reuben!). Bjorn rose through the ranks of one of our local drug-rings but then he made two mistakes only 3 days apart. Number 1: he sold some friends of Anouk - tough guys from another part of town - aspirin instead of the XTC they ordered, and number 2: During a minor altercation he got angry and punched Anouk in the crotch. "Hell hath no Furey like a Womanne Scorned", so she did what any self-respecting bitch would do in this case: she had her dad kick him out of the house, told him to stay the fuck away and then called her friends (who were rather pissed at having paid 25 guilders for aspirin) and ratted on him. She told them where he lived and well, the next day, when he came home from school they were waiting for him - ten men strong, equipped with crowbars and lead pipes. Since Anouk told him to fuck off she didn't hear any details but we later learned he had to spend some weeks in the hospital nursing two broken legs and a cracked cranium. She met a new boyfriend called Gil, a really nice, easy going weed-smoking black behemoth of a drummer and put all the memories of this Bjorn behind her....

Until this week. she called me today to tell me that the guy that has been tortured to death is none other than our old friend BJORN! My ex-drugdealer! The guy that my sister dated!

Geez, with such friends, no wonder I'm so fucked-up.... :D

(edit: Here's Bjorn)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

"Geez, with such friends, no wonder I'm so fucked-up.... "

Thier in lies your problem, Stay away from loosers! You seem like a nice enough fellow sebb, choose your friends wisely and don't put yourself in a predicament. <S>

bullet

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@sebbo:
    1) Start to sell drugs yourself. That way you won't lose your SR's to some crackheadjunkies. And there's some serious profit in that. And you'll prolly will have lots of new "friends" in prison :D
    2) Never hit a woman into genital area. With fist anyway. With soft bat or....now I said too much. sorry.

4. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Biz: I broke with those people a loooooong time ago. But it shows in what kind of environment I grew up, doesn't it? :) Nowadays I'm just another yuppie with a 250,000 dollar mortgage... :)

Airfax: 1. nah, my arse ain't made for prison :0
    2. I'll just hit ON them. :)

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

By the way, I don't know if it's intended but the link you posted doesn't work. Anyhow, mankind thoroughly mourns the loss of a girl-beating, child-molesting drug dealer ... erm, okay maybe not. ;)

6. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Good to hear sebb :) I too grew up in a bad situation (albeit not anywhere close to your situation but still) and while I was growing up thought that this was the norm. Until I moved away and lived with another part of my family and how peaceful they were, and when I return to my other kin they still remained the same, loud, noisy, fighting, partying boozers. But lovable still. I don't ever dare bring it up to them for fear of being snobbish (which I am not) I only wish they could get away awhile and see how life really could be and then come back. It would be an eye opener I am certain.

On the 250,000 $ mortgage, I'm jeolous. But I like my hole in the wall place ;) <S>

bullet

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

probably excess bandwidth usage on that photo.. upload it to imageshack.us for us to take a look at your buddy! ;P

damn, thats one heck of a story.. and i have to admit, i got kinda lost in denkmark or norway with those names indeed hahaha