Privet 'Free'host

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by Jacobe, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hello FH'ers specially to development crew and administrators :) This thread is also found at Warbirds Internation section.

1st chapter.

I understand that russia has been in the world war 2.They were attacked by the axis, the 3rd Reich.Also russian's disliked the western country's, maybe just because their own leadership had mentally violently brainwashed their people by the use of press and rest media , to think that all of western culture is evil and must be penetrated and destroyed.

Now when the 3rd generation has born after world war 2 ,and the second generation still has the power to use their ill wisdom , how to see things around , and how to feel and think about surrounding world.

Basis on approaching things is .. as for all beings in the world , same.
    When you live under a lie, and all who have made the lie have the power to overrule one's life , fortune , work , imprisonment and rest.

That affects to young people , since they we're children.That make an innocent child ,when lived under these circumstances , think that all the possibilities in life are only gained by power , lying , cheating , and after all , just laughing satanistic laugh after that when short-term good has gained , even that will eventually come back with even more suffering , pain , sadness and losts.

2nd Chapter

Now when played this game , and also enjoyed it , as I think , much more most of you can imagine... , having relationships , beautiful friendships , brotherhood , and absolutely gorgeous times with the stand-up guys. But I've and also met these young internetlurks which the net is kinda 'full-off' , and sick people to whom use of internet just to run-away scape from their real difficulties to cope with other living entities who live around them , who also , by the way understand things , and life as beatiful and simple as love can be.

But love is not like you just have everything all the time at once freely without RESPONSIBILITY and without HONESTY and without COURAGE to meet difficulties and to suffer due to misunderstading , un-loved greedy people's misbehaviour.

3rd Chapter

When seeing this games development for over 5 years , I've seen how this game has changed.The wish to keep this game playable and enjoyable has been lost slowly among the years.Back at 2001 @ FH 1.42 things was pretty good but not anymore.I played both sides and understood the both sides planes capabilities and also felt the FEEL on both sides players.

Now the planes behavior , without any admins co-operation nor communication , who manipulate the games behavior inevitably with their FREEHOSTING will don't just give a fuvk how players enjoy this game.

FINAL CHAPTER

Russia didn't loose the world war 2.Nazi's did cause their vision was based on hatred and greed and finally fear.BUT... russia was also thinking that they will occupy and overwhelm Europe which didn't finally happen gladly, cause loosers suck all time everywhere.

Now the games development has gone slowly to this :

MSG within FH DEV:

Russians hate USA and England , so let's slowly and silently make those planes fly like shit.

Russia was fucked up by the Germany's Nazi Power in the war , but what the heyyy! , We are even more fucked up here within our own country cause we can not grow a culture who lives respectifully , SO WE wan't GERMANY'S planes fly like a dream without loosing ENERGY and killing all with one shot or maybe two shots.If those fuckers had won the war , we could be FREEEEEEEEE!!!! and HAPPYYYYY!!!

Russian planes were the best in mankinds scientific aerial science
    development so let's show it to them. LA5FM rules the world and LI2 puts paratroopers to every fucking country to multipulate since it's climbspeed.

Ps.Just keep on lying and cheating and spoiling peoples fun by gift of unbeliveable stupidity. :cheers:

2. -flank

-flank Well-Known Member

чего он хотел?

может сценарий какой замутить?

3. stalke

stalke Well-Known Member

Да не... Так, флудер. Мысли о вечном...
    Тока топиком ошибся. Ему в "театр одного актёра" надо было.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Speak English if you can please.

5. -als--

-als-- Well-Known Member

Угу, сценарий. На тему СССР-Запад, финалом которого является вывод, русские девелоперы зарезали американские и английские самолеты и задрали немецкие самолеты и т.д. :) Если я правильно понял

6. -als--

-als-- Well-Known Member

Learn albanian :)
    What d'u want to say this threads?

7. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Jacobe, it's provocation! Also, i don't know English well, so mb i missed some irony deep in your words. So, i'll be glad if your "speech" will be ignored by admins. It's just flood anyway.

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

It's not flood ,and I think you missed the irony and sarcasism truely.since no-one here has love and respect to other living entities , they don't have intelligense and humour , nor wish to understand anything real.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  9. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Seems, you are, the one & only, has true love and respect to other living entities. LOL.
    Ok, so, what's the sense of your post? Just say what do you want in three words. Yup, kind of test.

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I got love and respect for all entities , but some of us living beings have to give their live for others life , within the respect of other beings.

Answer for your question :

1I 2got 3you

11. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

flooder

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

sorry just when i changed my last reply , I saw you posted flooder

flooder :)

13. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

ктоздесь

14. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Russians are funny people, everything and everybody is against them :)

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

yeah, and Checks talk funny :p

16. zh

zh Well-Known Member

18.06.2001 14:00:29 === Logging started ===
    14:00:40 -HOST-(Host): January 1945 (month 60, day 3)
    14:00:40 -HOST-(Host): Easy Mode Disable
    14:00:42 -HOST-(Host): FIELDF2 radio destroyed

This 1st lines in my FH's log file.
    Jacobe...and Fatale too - tell me, please, why i remember some disliking in FH developing once or twice since that time and noone+nothing was "against" me ? ;)

17. zh

zh Well-Known Member

And,Jacobe, dont tell me about JG13's prefered color. I fly both sides. Any TOD moment i can find good plane - gold or red - to fight.

18. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Bullshit, Czech language is normal but i know one language, where are invectives funnier than our jokes :p

and czochraj bobra :)

19. zh

zh Well-Known Member

And ... i dont feel your loving :)

PS. Finns lost 1939 war, lost WW2 war. They dont like Russia. Still they try to find any bads in Russia being...and etc...and soon.
    ;)

20. lonerb

lonerb Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.. ye i'm still alive :) long time no play.. Now.. regarding this topic.. It's true that some Gold planes are a BIT more powerful than they would be in real, still they are not invincible.. still, I used to shoot down 190's and 109 and even a 262 with a P40.. ye the plane that most sucks.. :) at least for most people, as for me I think it's a champ.. it's not the plane in the end.. the pilot... still... shooting 200 x12mm in a gold plane with only a fuel leak... erm :( <no comments> than 1x20mm and bang.. my P40... or better.. my memories of my P40 :0) :turret: the trick in wb free host.. if u r on the red side: Shoot w/o bieng shot! on the gold side: Shoot but just watch out for some bulletts.. u know... they ain't gonna hurt.. really :)

<S>