Candlelight vigil for jayroc

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sold a home to a guy for $505,000. His paki relative called me up, freaking out. "that house isn't worth that at all, I'm gonna cut your cock off"

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Firstly, unless that relative is signing on the papers it's non of his/hers business.... and they can go and suck a slippery Siek schlong.....

Third, there should be an escrow period so the buyer can still get out of the sale with some penalties I suppose?

4th, should I get a bee's wax candle or one of those Mexican votives?

5th, If the sale goes through, then I should get a Roman candle and a fifth and drink in your honor!

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Aw, them fuckers is jist trying to 'hindu' you.
    Are you familiar with the verb "hindu" [no caps]?
    It is when a deal is made, the dotted line signed, the work done and now it is time to pay up and the heathen savage mother fucker says, "You didn't do this. This wasn't sone well enough. We expected this and got this. How about you knock 5 grand off the price and then we won't send a desperate relative who is about to lose his faked refugee status anyway to kill you and roast your bones in a pizza oven near Vancouver."
    And then he smiles and almost screeches. while rubbing his hands, "Manh Sahib!"

4. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Where is secondly?

5. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

LOL :D

ah helrza url :D

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yes, you are correct. just heard about a case in Toronto between a paki and a (non paki) realtor. The paki was claiming that the form he KNOWINGLY signed was not enforceable because he "didn't understand it".

[​IMG]
    click here to hear me speak!
    "White man bad, white man rip me off!!!!!!"

the judge asked him about some other properties he owned :zzz:
    asked him about what he did for a living..:zzz:
    asked him about his driver's license..:zzz:
    then mentioned that he seemed to understand english pretty good too..:zzz:

So this judge found that the realtor didn't violate the code of ethics or commit any wrongdoing, and that the contract was fine and and the property was bought at fair market value. He told this guy that he had to PAY PUNITIVE DAMAGES AS WELL FOR WASTING THE COURTS TIME WITH THE STANDARD EXCUSE: "Boola boolaa booola boola boola I no speak english boola boola boola"

Don't try that shit in Canada. :D :deal:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I pulled every word of this right out of my ass:

In my town there were four who went to get passports. Two parents and two children. All four of them wore head coverings of one type or another. The mother wore a towel to denote she is en mensis. The girl wore a towel becuase she was, well, something like that also. The dad wore a man-towel, a different type of towel that men wear, when they wear towels. And the boy child of the parents there, he too, had a towel, well, it was more like a serviette napkin. A little towel tied to his little tiny hank of hair he has grown there.
    Well, they awaited eagerly their new passports in the mail, so they could all head over to whatever the fuck land it is they sendin they money to on they vacation time.
    And the passports arrive:
    Mom's was there
    Dad's was there.
    Neither child got their passport becuase their photos were rejected by the Passport Office. Seems it is required that ALL canadians pictured in passports, BY LAW,must have their heads UN-COVERED.
    Well, this family of four are having themselves a religious discrimination Charter Of Rights And Freedoms BIG SHIT. They gone to all the press and is whinin on the radio and they is fuckin marches in the streets even over this blatant, horrifying thing was done to these four,poor poor people, who only wanted to vacation in some poverty stricken, piece of shit, backwards, sand covered wasteland, full of leppers, HIV positive whooping cough sufferers and quadruple amputee beggars.
    Well,they won't be able togo on their vacation, which,seems, coincidentally to be, not at christmas time or divali even, but right now, in fuckin AUgust [what a coincidence,August is when they fuckin passports arrived,not six months early, like what they normally would, if these was normal, white people, doin this shit, right?

Nonono, seemsthey was plannin todrag the kids off for a month of great times,during ONE OF INDIA'S HOTTEST MONTHS.

Alright.
    Now. I gettold all the time to trim my hair, to cut my beard, to wear different and differing clothing,to not talk a certain way, to not consume certain foods and beverages WHILE I AM VISIBLE [it looks bad]....
    Right.
    So, if I was a sand nigger I could wear a five foot long beard, a rag, a sword and some robes to the fuckin OFFICE? And all this while white boys are told to cut off they beards and not wear a 6 shooter, snakeskin boots and a stetson hat?
    Fuck.

Ya know, ya shouldn't be legislatin laws with too many IFs written into them. Law should NOT discriminate, according to law. According to law, LAW should be blind to things like religion and culture and how people fuck.
    Well, I am a North American [some might call us American, but the Yanks stole the word from all the rest of us]...
    and wish all men to remove their hats when they go indoors.
    and require people to drink INSIDE.
    and
    I SHOOT ANIMALS WITH A GUN
    and
    I don't speak a fuckin word of French, Spanish or Mandarin AND I DON'T HAVE TO
    and
    I LIKE NASCAR

FUCK YOU

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

This fat broad in her 50's was telling me that one time she got a call from a paki guy who wanted to buy a house. She asked him why he chose to call her. He said that he called her because she was "Canadian", and that the people in his community were crooks.

I asked her if he ended up buying a house through her. she said "Are you kidding? I don't deal with pakis at all, they're idiots"

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  9. looseleaf

It was too hideous for publication.

10. looseleaf

No, this is not something "ex-anus", a real valid point among the embellishments and hyperbole.

Those of primitive belief structures fail to understand the concept of separation of Church and State and equality of Law.
    It is THEY who are exploiting their religion to avail themselves "super citizen" status.
    Where they have rights to freely practice their own religion, in the West, their choice of religion does not allow them to go above the Law.

The function of a passport is an international identification. The person represented by that passport must be identifiable.

Hummm.... I wonder what a passport from their home country would look like?

Now an aside: I know as far a USA passports go, under-aged children (under 14 years if memory serves) cannot have their own passports but must have passport along with one of their parents and they must travel together.
    If they are to travel separately there must be all kinds of legal paper work signed by parents/legal guardians.

The idea is to prevent kidnapping, child slavery, etc.

Concepts that people of other cultures should be made aware are illegal here in the West. ... at least the North and South American countries......

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

lol rudeboy, I'm wonderin about that avatar of yours....is that you with the trimmed non beard and regulation 'can't go below your lip corners' mustache?

Ask for a raise after 3 months. they will give it to you. btw The blacked out eyes reminds me of pictures I saw in these gang bang mags I found near a creek back in the mid 70's, lol.

:@popcorn:

12. p0wdr-

p0wdr- Well-Known Member

Why are so many wargamers ethnocentric rednecks? Pakis could have the least to do with Hinduism, since most of them are Muslim and absolutely hate India (which is mostly hindu). I think the mayonnaise you're eating has gone bad.

13. looseleaf

This posting is not about ethnicentricity. It was about law and religion in a free secular society.

Pakistanis do NOT absolutely hate Indians. They do not hate Indians at all.

Double check the expiration date on your own mayonnaise jar.

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

powdr, when you're the one that's paying all the taxes, and those taxes go to mercedes benz driving pakis so they can get SUBSIDIZED (ie free) housing because they are pakis, while the whites live in church basements because they cant afford to buy their own home (see taxes), and if you are white and you say "hey, this isn't fair to ME" every jew controlled newspaper in the country calls you a racist, you know there is something wrong.

15. p0wdr-

p0wdr- Well-Known Member

I don't eat Mayonnaise, it's dirty.

16. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Need I say more?

17. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

You want to know what a secular society will do to "religious" freedoms? Well....we choose to ignore it seems.

18. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

19. looseleaf

Nor do I.

20. looseleaf

Times are a changin'.....