operation megacock

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Ok guys this is Jayroc's idea, not mine....;)

Attention all red pilots!!

Operation Megacock: Saturday September 22nd 2007 @ 11:00 a.m. EST

On this day the reds will wipe out all golds and take over the map. I will .record the entire war, lol. Golds have no chance, you might as well watch Happy Days reruns, cuz you have no chance bud.

After reds reset you are all invited to Jayroc's place to drink some old fashioneds a la Schenley OFC... MAN ITS NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR.........we will order some REAL Italian pizza super thin crust like 3 millimetres thin oven baked pizza so you dont get that bloated stomach feeling you get when you order those shitty conglomerate paki made Canadian pizzas, ask biles about "pizza pizza" or "pizzaville" pizzas, they make you puke. You won't eat that stuff at Jayroc's place, it's real Italian homemade thin crust pizza from a wood burning oven, delivered hot. It's expensive, about twice the price of a regular canadian bloated-gut-and-dry-heave paki special.

[​IMG][​IMG]

*Schenley OFC is the official drink of operation megacock 2007. :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

ROFLMFAO
    Paki Pizza
    Pls biles comment ASAP. Answer in complete sentence form, lol. Pull the answer right out of your ass.

3. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

sound like these two have all the makings of some good old fashioned man on man ass sex

4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

[deleted]

:dura:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

First the pizza arrives, it is gourmet, thin crust, high quality cheeses and toppings. It is not a fuckin garbage can lid paki pizza at all. comes in 1 size, small, for 1 person only. For that we drink water.

Then 2 hours later we get into whiskey.

Thanks for pulling it out of our ass btw. the and.... stuff was starting to wear a bit thin too. )

6. rudeboy

Ah. Okay. Pizza now, booze later. Sounds fine.
    I hardly touch booze anymore, damn.
    Well, you don't mind if a guy has one and sips on it for a long time?

I cannot trust pizza anymore.
    I know how you feel.

7. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

LMFAOROFL!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What exactly is so great about a thin crust? I much prefer pizzas with a more substantial crust.

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Redant in Canada the pakis make the pizzas with the "substantial crust" you are referring to. You come to this country and ask for a pizza with a substantial crust, and every white person from BC to Newfoundland will laugh you out the door. You eat a thick crust pizza made by a paki and you are gonna puke hard and fast brother. Maybe in the land of the Grosser Frosches you can get a decent pizza with a medium or thicker crust but around here you either get a real Italian pizza from a wood burning oven or you get hell in a cardboard box. In Canada things are slowing getting better. I'm looking forward to the day when decent, normal, everyday citizens like myself will be able to throw a pizza in a guys face and say "what the fuck is this shit? You fuckin pakis don't know what a fuckin pizza is"

You need a pizza with a nice thin crust like about 3 millimtres thick.....Stay away from that 1.5 inch thick garbage. You're stomach bloats and you say to yourself: "What the fuck was I thinking, ordering a pizza with a "substantial crust" from that fuckin paki?..."

Did you ask biles about "pizza Pizza" yet? or "Pizzaville"? did you click the link to Hamid the leper's "substantial crust" barf-your-guts-out-all-over-the-sidewalk paki pizza conglomerate?

Here it is again..Paki Pizza

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  10. Red Ant

I don't like thin-crusted pizzas. A pizza isn't just about the topping to me. And I don't give a rat's ass who's gonna laugh me out the door. :p

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Wow, its not a paki but an afghan, mate! (are these called hajjis?)
    And he fucking made it, the fucking American Dream, the hajji made it, you see?

12. rudeboy

I lived in this nieghbourhood many years and too, many years ago.
    Down the street was a little Greek restaraunt. Old lady owned it had a gold tooth and used to rub her hands together whenever she saw my little baby son. My son was creeped right out by her. She was a nice old lady and so was her husband and they loved us to pieces. They had really really nice food in that restaraunt.
    Then we moved away.
    Then the old couple retired and sold the place.
    I came back to this nieghbourhood a couple years ago, and GUESS WHAT?, the place was still there.
    So I went in and there was a guy with a turban in the kitchen, the lady out front had shit coloured skin, as well.
    The new owners, a Greek restaraunt. Sure.
    I tried the food anyway.....

Well, it seems the woman behind the counter was the previous owner's waitress, then part time cook, then chef then partner and then bought the place fully.
    And the host and hostess are just as nice as the previous two, the food is very very good and the woman there also gives my now 19 year old son the creeps.
    There are good cooks out there and they can come from anywhere and there are good people also, who can come from anywhere.
    It is hard enough to find a good restaraunt meal without sticking all sorts of restrictions in your possible choices, things that don't matter, or shouldn't matter.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

14. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

grobar i dont think is a real person
    i think he is a text bot based entirely on stereotypes of left wing academics.
    this would explain how most of us know what 'he' is 'thinking' before 'he' post it and also how boring 'he' is

15. rudeboy

16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There wasn't any p0wn@g3, but the pic was funny...

17. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Mcloud is right, thick crust pizza's do fill u up quicker. The only thing thats great about thin crust to me, you can taste the toppings more...... hmmmmmm.... BBQ meaaaaat lovvveeeeers :D

oh yeah... we wont be laughing you out the door, we'll be throwing your non-thin crust-lovin ass threw it instead :D :D :D

18. Red Ant

A well-baked crust is hmmmm delicious. I shall neva surrenda ....

19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Operation Megacock: Saturday September 22nd 2007 @ 11:00 a.m. EST
    [​IMG] Operation Megacock! OH FUCK!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

20. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Aha, but well-baked does not necessarily equal thick, right? :) Here in America, they have this abomination called "deep dish." It's OK, but it's more like a quiche, lol

I grew up eating the New York style (thin, almost soft crust, lots of grease), and now where I live there's a guy from Napoli. They made the first "pizza" -- at least according to people from Napoli :)

We also have some Albanian and Arab-owned pizza shops here, but I think the Italians still do it the best.

Hungry...

Oh, give me something to eat...