McLoud, you stupid fuckin idiot

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, Sep 23, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Yer sufferin and seems like the rest of these foreign arseholes know fuck all, really, in the real [our, your, whatever] world, right?
    Fuck. Listen. You got yer fuckin messaging thing turned off, ya arsehoee an yer pissin me off, but never mind, uh...
    Man, come to B fuckin C.
    No, really, you know what we talklin bout, ya big foo.
    I don't HAVE to know yer fuckin name or any of that shit, yer privcy is cool man, but get yer ass to BC, man.
    They is importin guys AND paying fer their hotels and food, to come shift boxes about. And it may not last, see, the Stupid Yanks might end their war [no caps] soon.......
    And by "not last," I am not talkin about MONTHS, I am talkin about years, stupid. Macloud or whatever the fuck yopu callin, yersoels, man, fuck, get Her, you idiot.
    COME WEST!
    Fuck, not always times better over here, beyonf the sufkine mountins, vbut you could do worse, arsehoole.

Thank me later.
    A blow job will do just fine, idiot

No, I am nbnot kiddinh you uck.
    Call me once yer done, i am 47 and time ain't walkin, it;s joggin, fuck. Waitsty
    Fucjk

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Re: Fuck. I am makin 1.8 x what I was before, and it don't suck

wtf happened? :dunno:

3. rudeboy

4. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Re: Fuck. I am makin 1.8 x what I was before, and it don't suck

rudeboys been into the crack again............ nah, most likely half full of piss :D :D

5. rudeboy

Yer a fuckin Idjit.
    No, This is CANADA, you arshole and I was tellin a CANAJUN to get his ass to work [you stupid fuck].
    What the fuck, eh?
    This Mcloud, guy. I love him okay? Well, in a NORMAL WAY, understand???

Go into the bush for what? Well, fer cuttin, just fer cuttin...

FUCK you can be such a goof.

6. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

spam spam spam lmfao

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

premenstrual syndrome?

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hey Bile*...uhh rudeboy, check yer spellin'...look I know things is good out in BC but I just spent about 3 and half grand to get this real estate license stuff and now I got to sell some houses. My license is good anywhere in Ontario. I have to carry it with me at all times and I have a copy posted in my office on the wall BY LAW. I need some new clothers for my wardrobe so I might have to bartend again, which I don't want to, but it takes a while to get paid in real estate, but when you needs CASH you needs CASH, see? There is a big picture in the paper, my face is neat and shaved, my whole fuckin town is waving at me when Im stopped at the lights, Im like a real estate celebrity..I smile and wave back at people. They know who I am, but I don't know who they are...Oh fuck I got a bad feeling about that..Now I have to ACT the part. That means no more walkin the streets at night drunk and getting picked up by the cops and screamin for St Michael the Archangel to come down and cut the fuck out mine enemies right there on the spot...I can't be selling homes and talkin to myself (in public) anyway...My uncle was a cop hated street people, called them "mumblies" fucked up people who talk to themselves in public..I can't have that kind of stuff. I also cannot tolerate pakis and other foreigners in my prescense for long..I cant be considered a threat to the general public, lol.. I was at one time...

My wallet was gettin that fat bulky feeling..So I went to see what kind of crap was in it that I could take out to lighten it up, see? And I saw this little card, that said "I have executed a power of Attorney for personal care. If I am incapable of making decisions for myself, please do not attend resusitation and contact St. Michael."

I remember getting a lawyer to print that up for me. Only cost me 50 bucks. Very niceley done, a hard business card with sharp edges. Anyone who reads it, hospital staff, cops, anybody will know that I have been thinking of those fucks in advance and beforehand. If I have been beaten unconscious by the cops or a rogue band of non white immigrants that I tried to run over outside a sports bar after spray painting my license plates flourescent orange, uh nevermind thats old news..You know why I like Hondas? You can floor it in a Honda and your tires wont squeal. Also you can smash through a crowd of people and the bumbper will hit them right in the fuckin knees. If anyone stops you say the cops say "no,no,no. thats a Honda. A maniac wont drive a little feminized post war fagmobile like that, not to smash into 10 or 12 pakis"..

I need some nice brown leather shoes made in Italy, I have nice black ones. but now I ned brown ones. and need some Nice sport coats that I can wear for 10 years and they still look good..

I went to college so I would NOT have to move boxes around with a bunch of fuckin pakis and foreingers in a warehouse...it's God will...nomesayin'?

Besides fall is here and I want to see the leaves change colour. It is amazing in Ontario in September-October.

Then winter is comin and I want to learn the guitar and maybe even get a nice busty Indian girl to suck me off December through to March and then I will say Ciao to her. In the spring its always time for a change. Women I get bored with unless they really know how to suck me off and then leave me alone a lot of the time. I will be 40 this spring and I swear to Christ I don't look it and that's fine with me. I might even smoke cigarrettes again after 4 years without them. I'm not so sure it's all that bad. There are these Indian cigareetes, available. I mean NA Indian (not paki) cigarretes that people are smoking in Ontario now. They are 100% natural no fire retardants and crap spryaed on to the tobacco, just leaves and paper see? price is waaaaaaay low to 15 bucks a carton, a regular carton is about 90. yeah the Indians dont pay tax on anything.
    non paki cigarettes

Brandy is better in the fall though. It has a nice smooth warm burn. French brandy.

Ontario is OK for another year me thinks..but I will be watching to see if BC is OK in the spring...Cuz I will fuckin do anything in March and april..there is no rules in March and April...Yeah econ is ok in Canada now cuz the US is in Iraq.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  9. exe

exe Well-Known Member

/me fall under the table....
    i want to smoke this dope!
    ps - was drunk & was enable to read all words... but it was funny x)
    pps - canadian drag is better afghan or kazahs? exec - how do u think ?

1 person likes this.