Belgium without government - utopia or reality

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by jebac, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

LOOOL :D

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yes, south west of Brussels.

3. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

LOL it's so funny, I think I haven't posted here in probably two years and Zembla is still as argumentative as ever. Just now arguing with new people. LOL

"Ambassador Zembla" is pretty funny too. Doesn't "zembla" mean "pussy,cunt,vagina" in some language? No offense here but I think I recall that being the meaning and I thought to myself, that IS pretty funny "Mr. Ambassador Pussy" :D

Fight some more please, I am enjoying it! FREE THE FLEMISH! LOL

4. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

ola fuhrer!

yes, some of us are still here, still arguing. seven years later. lol, i feel old! :eek:

ps: i regret alot i didnt meet you in New York! when are you coming to Europe finally? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  5. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Not sure buddy, not sure :( I am hoping to make it to the Duxford Airshow next summer ("Flying Legends") but there is still so much water to run under the bridge until then... :D

You feel old, I am a WB grandpa already! Last May I've completed the 10th anniversary of my first Warbirds flight, back in version 1.11! LOL

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Oi, boa :) Why is everyone fighting about Belgium?

Zembla lives there -- he can have an opinion, sim? If he speaks French or Flemish, it's OK :)

Legall

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Long time no see fuhrer.

Zembla, is a very loose translation of zemlya, which means something like earth or something.

So, no, not pussy.

<Z>

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yes, "zemlia" is world/earth

9. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

in fact earth relates quite well to pussy if you think about it for a while

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I've thought about that for a good 3 minutes, and the connection still escapes me. :@drunk:

11. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Songs are funny. Well, no. Songs, to me, ALWAYS bring thoughts of a time and place specific to the time and place I heard the song debute and airtime.
    Those REM tunes bring back memories of a time I first learned I was mortal and, further, that there was NO WAY I would go peacefull, but instead, rage at the coming of the night, not AT the night, but at it's coming.

We are from valleys. We farm them, we hunt in them, we cavort about and fuck nesteld in our beds, valleys. We look up and see, on the right and the left, the green hills of our Earth and we mop our brows of the sweat of our lovemaking and our wars.
    Ahead, the valley climbs, it's river higher and faster, until there is no river but a frozen trickle. Then, a pass and, beyond that, another valley, going somewhere else, somewhere new.
    Opposite that high pass is where the river meets the sea.
    Humans have struggled for millenaea to hold onto our valleys.

I have always thought green hills around and crops on the bottom land, fish and good soil by a river and over there, high high, water-giving peaks, to be very very cunt-like.

To be nestled in a mother's bosom.

Now I am getting depressed, there are many of our Earth Mothers have dried up teats, withered distaff barren barrel, dried, dusty.

I am not sayin that anything can be associated with anything if you just try; I really HAVE, all my life, loved hills and valleys and trees and deer and snow and rainwater and good good, black river delta muck. My mother, at least, Earth is my creche and I will go to sleep in her arms again, on last time, one day. Maybe soon.

Not long ago, both my mother and my son expressed the same wished and regrets to me and it was at exactly the same time I was thinking similar:
    I HATE what is being done here, I hate the sirens, the paved, endlessly paved millions of square kilometers, the barriers built between local populations of animals and, too, people. I HATE people starving when there is MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO AROUND. I HATE so-called civil-ization people and what it has done to my warm, welcoming and, up till now, ever ready cunt, my valley, my Earth.
    I am sick of mankind's insane, self righteous and bloated, posturing, we are descendants of The God's and can do ANYTHING WE WANT, arrogance, foolishness.
    Sick do death and I WANT OUT OF IT. Soon, I will have my wish and so will my mother. My son is stuck here for a lot longer and will hate what we have done even more, I can't imagine what this dirt, this Earth will be like in 50 years. I WANT OUT before it gets much uglier.

I used to think the three GREAT books I read by a fellow named John Brunner were just funny. Now that I have grown up, I realize those three books are not funny, not at all.

His works will dissapear. They are pop works and the lingo used in them is dated and getting more and more. I must one day, load a magazine just for the people who have let my language degrade, until the point saying ANYTHING is futile becuase NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU MEANT.
    Enviro Fuels.
    Green, organic soap and biodregadable abrasive bathtub cleanser and bio-fuel and digitized historical writing, digitized fables, digitized culture and collapse, final, irretreivable collapse. Long long long dark, poisonous sleep.

I want out.

Someone pushed my mother and my granmothers around with a bayonet and it has been going on for thousands of years. Soon, very very soon, my mother and my grandmother will practice abortion and infanticide. I don't want to be here when they do, and they will, soon. This is not the 'soon' that Christian Money Grabbers spout, this one is a SURE THING, not some vague, threatening promise [send us your money and we will keep on telling you what sorts of praying to do - send us MORE MONEY! MORE MORE!]

I have spilled my seed on the ground many many times during this life. I always loved to do that, right from the time I learned how. Soon, my lover, my Earth will push me away and, while the Polar Bears learn to eat landfill, my son will take my ashes up to The River and tell all my relatives how little he knew about me and everyone will knod, dumnp the white stuff in my favourite waters and then all troop off to eat Chinese Food at the cafe down the valley. Then they will troop home and all, all of them, express variations on the following, "Thank GOD that fuckin guy is dead."

6,600,000,000 and climbing, still. Where is whatever the high point on a Growth Curve is called? Have we "Finally Reached The Top? Lean over to grab the brass ring and find ourselves nose first, faces smashed in, after grabbing for the illusury brass ring, the Big Prize offered, that isn't really there, the All Will Be Better Once We Have Figured This Out, brass ring Our Lady Panacaea. She rejects us also, always has, she ran off as soon as we discovered how to use fire, she knew we weren't worth shit and she dissappeared, along with the hardy, brutal, bisexual worshippers who spread her legs and raped her, again and again, until Greece was turned into a fuckin dusty, barren, dry, flinty, burning, not fit for life, hellhole.
    Yeah, WE DID THAT.
    Have the numbers reported the Growth Curve thing plotting downard yet?

Some writer or musician once told me, in a song or a writing, that we cannot hope to go to heaven after our deaths because WE ARE ALREADY LIVING THERE.
    You are all part of a family of bastards and I can hardly wait to get out. I won't rush it, unless I have to - maybe Alzhiemers will save me from passing away with LARGE, FRIGHTENING THOUGHTS.

Peace.

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Hummm...... maybe because of the Germanic concept of "Fatherland" confuses the issue of the earth being "Motherland" ?

Is there a word or the concept for "Mother Earth or Earth Mother or Mother Nature" in the Germanic tradition?

13. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Uh:
    Freyja
    ??

14. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Yup, that is why I am going home, soon.

And then, when thats finished too.
    Then probably moving on further East. (i will be learning the languages shortly)

Dont worry, there will always be a small circle of intelligencia that will preserve things.
    In fact, there has always been only a small circle.

another reason i am going home. i couldnt meet the intelligencia here.

i am looking forward to Zanzibar, when i have again time for books.

[​IMG]

?И пак ли ще звучи невероятно, за някой ако някой пак твърди, че имам най-голямото богатство - един прозорец и безброй звезди?
    "Is it going to sound odd, for someone, if someone says again, that I have the biggest riches in the world - one window and a countless stars"
    one of them songs. by Tangra

Time ago they used to teach us, that one should earn enough to have a chair, a table and the shelves with books.
    I require a bit more - a stair to the rooftop.

And tickets for the slow train.

[​IMG]

PS: One of your best posts recently!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  15. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

You are so modest man bud.
    What they can't take away ( at least in my life time ) are Mountains, place where I feel like home, safe, relaxed, childlishly amused with nature's imperfection that takes my mind away from everydays thoughts.