A Real Hero

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Oct 23, 2007.

1. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Looking at all the love in this thread, it is satisfying to know that there are people out there who did and will continue to gladly take care of it when called.

2. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Do you honestly believe what you have written?

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Oh come on heartc. Those guys, and the one in the topic, are professional soldiers. As Patton said in the movie, it's their job to make the other guy to die for his country. But to make a hero out of a guy who's doing his job by killing some shepherds that are under equipped and less trained, fighting (in this case) with only shear number is a little ...hypocrite(?) (Couldn't invent any better word for it, sorry)

:)

4. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

If you don't belive what is written find:
    UN resolution wich alove attack on Serbia in 1999
    UN report about Markale
    Report about Rachak
    Ask citizens of Nis about claster bombs and Nis is 2nd major city in Serbia (there was claster bombs drop on hospitals)
    Is the TV station military trgt?

5. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Dzivdzan you forgot chinese embassy as target in belgrade and
    those 12 newborn babies in Banja Luka that died as colateral dmg due to air blokade in Bosnia.
    They died because they were just born then placed incubator and couldn't get proper medicine ( hospital had no oxygen ) from belgrade on time due to no flight zone over Bosnia rule brought by nato.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  6. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

I hate to get invovled in bullshit like this, but about wat u wrote Dzid, about how the civilians wernt really civilians.... i know quite alot of ppl that were involved in that war against the serbs. Wat made them fight? One of these stories i was told was quite a nice story about how they would cut open pregnant wemon, take out thier babies, and chuck a cute dead little puppy inside. Thought it was bullshit, until a totally unrelate person told me of a story very very similar. Dont tell us that it didnt happen mate, cause from what ive been told, tells a different story.

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

there was also a guy who died from heart attack because his proposal could not be deliver to his girlfriend because no-fly:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

So why you involved?
    THERE ISN"T RESOLUTION OF UN FOR AGRESION ON SERBIA
    rest find by you self, I had a lot of SF stories if you like i can send you.

9. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

There is a guy on trial not far from where I live. He is accused of butchering 20 women. The women are said to have been hung up and butchered like pork hogs. He is a hog farmer, by the way. The press around here, politely, never speculates on what exactly happenned to the tender flesh of the prostitutes the man is accused of slitting open and quartering. We are told there is dna found in a big bunch of piles in the back of the farm. The guy had a hog parts grinder thingie, sort of like what you see tree branches put through. And I once saw one in a movie too, that was for people parts.
    There are fifty missing women around these parts. Did any of that farmer's friends eat any of those missing women?
    Should China lodge a formal censure motion in the United Nations, condemning my country's actions in and around the city of Vancouver?
    Should guided bombs be dropped on the local television station near my town?
    Should all the big bridges across the big river here be destroyed by guided bombs?
    Should our Prime minister be placed under arrest and tried for his life?
    ....an army come here and take the place over and hold 'free elections?'
    Hehe.

We should all just kill ourselves

1 person likes this.
  10. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Who created the situation, you have never answered the question.
    Mladic, Milosevic and Arkon sound familiar?
    Foca, Banja Luka, Prijedor sound familiar?
    Ever read the ICJ, Dayton and Rambouillet?

And for your information we do label the UCK as a terrorist organization, but they are disbanded. The few who would wish their return are small and the current Kosovo government will not allow their formation because of the international black-eye it would give them, and the loss of all international funding.

A TV station is a valid target in coups and wars since it is a mass-media transmitting device.

Only laser guided munitions were used over cities.
    DU rounds were never used near civilian centers.

And yes I have seen the mass graves with my own eyes, and were all those starved and mutilated children a threat to Serbia? How about the old men and women?

Understand one thing, I am not going to back the other side on this issue either, and I have walked through Srpski Babus to see what the flip-side of the coin looks like so, no, you are not 100% guilty of attrocities, but the question remains -- who started it? It wasn't NATO.

Place the blame for your countries past problems at the right feet -- Milosevic, and if you want to honestly do something good for the future there versus stupid prejudice, then do your best to insure people like him never hold power again.

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Lol, UCK is labelled terrorist organisation and UCK boss is Kosovo prime-minister.
    organisation is disbanded and half of albanian population wield automatic rifles (mostly use them to kill each other in the crime wars)

you have very romantic view on things. "few who wish UCK to return" - maybe UCK warriors are all in switzerland recuperating after the victory?
    when they next need to kill, it will probably be some new and unknown to the West UCnK or maybe D_I_Y.
    probably next month to kill the remaining 10% serbians after they split.
    kfor will of course react 3 days later when the place is safe for them to go out, they already have good expertise in that

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Good heavens, I am "white." I am a gringo. Who cares?? I don't care where you are from, man. This is so stupid. Have I attacked you??

13. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Cause i hate to see ppl live in denial.

14. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

You are living in a fantasy world.

15. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

You too.

lol.

16. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Strange how you keep pinpointing serbs as a major problem, and never mentioning other side! Maybe because there is geneticly embeded ("I don't like serbs") passed down from your ("Romel's Panzer driver in Moroco") Father
    How about you add to your list:
    Alija Izetbegovic, Franjo Tudjman, Chelo.... and some more unnamed from west.... sounds familiar?
    But of coarse you will always close eyes on any crime that is not done by serbs. Remeber 1000 or so serbs civilians that were strafed down from croat airforce?

Who., you know put your self in position that you live in peaceful country for decades (50 odd years) and just sudenly someone is telling you ok take a gunn and shoot your brothers christians, because this country is not good any more as is and we want to take it over. And no mater how hard you try to say "hey I'm ok like this I don't want any changes, what a fuck you want to change now, I don't wan't to fight, hey this is my country, country of my ancestors, I have monastires from 13 century here as a proof, fuck off... nothing will help. Why, because those that want to perform changes are suported "big time" from west.
    Do you now realize who the fuck started all that shit down there?

That is big time Rubish dude, why?, I wll tell you why.
    Near to 100% of kosovars from kosovo are for independence right?
    They don't like serbs because kosovo is part of serbia and serbia naturaly doesn't want to part from their piece of property ( would you? ).
    IMHO 95% of male population ready to care gun ( over 18 year ) are UCK that just changed color of their dres.

Although I disagree with killing civilians ( there is no military personel working in any TV station right? ) thre is a flip side of that coin.
    You are right on this one since "THE WEST" was doing great job ( I will not compare it to Gebels' job during the ww2 since he was nazzi ) puting dirt on serbian faces all along the warr back there ( at least in Bosnia ).
    You did admit that, go and watch movie:
    "WAG THE DOG"[​IMG]

Then tell me why is death rate caused by cancers in Bosnia jumped up ( after the warr ) by 700% ???
    Tell me why great part of female population that was present in Bosnia at the time of the warr has Tyroid gland problem???

On who started it go to the begining of my reply.
    And again of coarse you will never find or mention-display crimes agains serbs ever. Typical "One side faworing" isn't it a...., or maybe ancestor's german blod is kickin again?

regards

17. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

For you maybe, but for those with lost limbs, lifes, members of family. properties etc... etc... ... NO.

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

lol you want people to watch only the movies that you agree with

why dont you watch this one?:

[​IMG]

19. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Oh I am sure they and you will ignore that movie since it egzactly displays how most of the population's ( kauch potatos ) opinion is manipulated.
    LOL Behind Enemy Lines movie was the lamest chiken shit that I have ever watched ha ha ha ha....
    Maybe Owen Wilson realized how big mistake he did by acting in that bulshit movie so he tried to kill him self
    http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=18152fcb-d313-4956-82d7-161b0f897723&k=27924

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha... you are RIGHT that movie was extreme BULLSHIT.
    If he didn't try to kill himself after making Shanghai Noon or I Spy then I guess he wouldn't kill himself over making this movie.

By the way: Robert DeNiro is on the left and Dustin Hoffman is on the right of that picture.

The reason the cancer rate has increased in the former Yugoslavian states is that the USA dumped TONS of expent uranium bullets all over the place.
    More than likely there is more radiation there than in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ever had......

1 person likes this.