To All Who Celebrate..and those that dont :)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by kernel, Dec 24, 2007.

1. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Wishing you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year :alc: Thanks for the past years, and I'm looking forward to many more with this crazy bunch of FH pilots :cheers:

2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

:cheers: :alc: :cheers:

Happy Holidays, You Magnificent Bastards!

4. casper1

casper1 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all:super:
    It has been a lot of years since I began flying on FH and I would like to thank FH admin. for providing this game. I have often wondered why i still enjoy it so much and have come to realize, it is the people who play it that makes it enjoyable!!!
    Merry Christmas to all my friends and may you be Blessed this coming year!!!!!!
    Caspy

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

cheers mates, have a smashing new years party and, well, Merry X-mas i guess ;)

6. rondon

rondon Well-Known Member

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and the best of the New Year.

7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

IF you don't have plenty of bread and fruit along with the HUGE PIECES of meat you eat [and other things unthinkingly stuff yourself with] at Christmas, you will wind up on your side, on a bed in The Ward with five people preparing to go into your ass to dig an impacted turd out. And the digging out of the turd is easy, really, simple procedure. But the drug they put into your vien in your hand there, with the tape attached and the plastic tube?
    Well, the horrifying hallucintaions you will have as you lay helpless, as that crew of five expands to twelve, diggin away... Where was I? Yeah, you will be off in a Hallucinatory fog. You will hear voices, from somewhere and the sounds of hammers hitting anvils in a 3/4 beat and grinding, the sounds of grinding. And the moans you are hearing will be YOURS. You will envision pink and red and purple cubes and other geometric shapes. And the splashes of blood.
    Then you will be looking up, at a bright light, which will be the flourescent tube above you and your ass will feel rather tender and a practical nurse will ask you if you have any difficulty breathing and, when you say "Nope," he will put a tick on a list he keeps. Then he will ask you, "Did you have visions while under the anesthetic?" And when you answer, "Hell YES! It was all pink and red and purp...." "Sir, no need to describe your visions. This is information for the manufacturer and they don't have a checkbox here for medical professionals in order to describe your experience. Next question, "Did you hear any crunching sounds or banging?"
    And he will leave you lying there, all hooked up to wires and tubes and you will have to listen to the Old Man dying of emphazema or Stage 4 AIDS or leprosy or whatever that is he has, in the bed next to you.

yeah, Merry Christmas.

Remember your ruffage!

[yeah, it is a/an [edited] true story, rudeboy's December 23, 2007 gift to himself]

Fuck. I bet MacLoud is nodding his head and arranging some more 'interesting things' with the giant owl he visits at the lakeshore there, but away from the microphones.

8. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

rudeboy
    with this visual narrative you insist on using...
    I know that the incarnations of YOU truly despises the thought to publiceise (I spell how I want, its xmas)

A thought from the crazee me:
    If U were to gather ur stuff into, say, a digital deposit and only let it to be opened when ur safely off to (insert place), how bout that?

...or are u as me, only shortstuff shorter than the shortest shortstory can be wrung out with any coherence at all?
    I've been told I should pblsice shit, but I cannae get more than 20 rows before goin into cramps.. mb u is da same.

anyway

have a greeeeat holiday

'I'm doin fine, crazy man'

/R