Secret Extraterrastrial Bf-110 Factory Revealed

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by deadmeat, Dec 24, 2007.

1. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Well it started just like any other day. Woke up with no woman, no beer, so went to play WB. After sucking cocks as a fighter as usual I've jumped into my good old Mossie to make myself feel better and to piss 'em off at f2 (yeah, the field with that ancient curse I've desrcribed a few months ago) by closing it, while they were attacking f18 to the east. I've come from the south to avoid'em, dropped my eggs then ran home scared to the south again, to f27. While I was speeding through the hills I've accidentally (or led by an unearthy force?) gone a little east of my course. As I noticed this I've turned back to the right direction, when suddenly I saw something strange on the landscape, which differed from anything I've ever seen in there. It looked like a large, white building in a hidden valley, and by large I mean VERY large and definitely visible to the naked eye.
    Being the curious, courageous, heroic, and most of all modest guy I am, turned my plane to take a closer look, whatever it might be. Been at low alt that time anyway I got close easily, and as I was getting close I saw smaller buildings around that large one. Soon enough I got closer and HOLY FUCK I'VE BEEN FACING A GODDAMN EYE ON A FUCKING PYRAMID!!!! The large, white bulding was actually a pyramid, which from a distance looked like a Mayan one with no peaked top but as I got close it turned out to be more like the Egyptian ones with a transparent top and an eye in it AND THAT EYE WAS FUCKING LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!!! It scared the shit out of me and I broke off and speeded home immediately (mostly cuz I've been creeped out of the possibility of a chasing 110 so just dont think I am scared of those fucking aliens) but I've managed to make a shot of that thing. Here it goes, any comments are unnecessary: it exists, its there, no photo manipulations, that is the shocking truth.

[​IMG]

After the first shock, while returning from a similar mission on a similar course, I've decided to go back there and recon it up, also to make a shot of the map to view the exact position of the pyramid. Just closed f2 so I felt quite safe of chasers, so I've climbed higher and took a bomb run style approach with the pyramid and the buildings in the Norden, ready to zoom in and out to make shots both of the entire complex and the pyramid itself.
    What you will see are the following things:
    -a large pyramid standing in the middle of a warfield, hidden in the hills
    -a factory with a runway-like thing
    -a hanger
    -a Stonehenge-like something what turned out to be a circle of houses around a green oasis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's my theory. We all know the unearthy capabilities of the Bf-110G. I guess that plane is built by aliens or at least it contains extraterrastrial technology. This place might be its production site. Theres the factory, the runway, and a hanger to store the completed aircraft before they'd be sent to TGR by an alien undercover agent known as Letez. Those houses are the homes of the factory crew (or possibly a red light district for Letez). The pyramid is the home of the aliens (it contains a bar too). And the giant eye on its top is the answer for one of the greatest secrets - it sees everything, its kinda like those laser guided missiles of todays warfare. The eye controls the feared Mk108 bullets and leads them right into our planes with one single shot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today I go back there and WILL BLAST THE WHOLE THING TO HELL so we'll be safe of 110s. Merry Christmas Reds! :cheers:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

:confused: wtf is this?
    i suggest next time u first bomb that damn thing,then f2.

3. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  4. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

KOlbaszxy.

pls be steered away from thing evil than thou
    things spoken of not since ever
    that is not dead that can forever lie
    Fear you for I do things this when u say

...and btw that stuff has always been there, like the fkn dinosaur at 7km in ocean map ;)

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Been done before here

Still a nice writeup though :)

<Z>

6. -jessy

-jessy Member

well done jessej,nice story ;)

7. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

If you want to get there a little easier, select HQ from the fields list. The 4 houses around the oasis (as you put it) are Headquarters for each of the original 4 sides. Every map has a HQ setup like this minus the pyramid and all-seeing eye.

regards, Oz

PS...A belated happy christmas to all, and may your new year include a new update

8. demian

demian Well-Known Member

http://www.virtualpilots.fi/feature/articles/warbirdseastereggs/

Blue one-legged voodoo doll can be seen in every tower;

dyno can be seen on an iceland on current pacific awt map,
    SE of f1 location 10.1.2;

also check out Devil and his house on this same map , NW f32 location 6.6 cross on the sea;

flying with cockpit of tower or cv cabine is great)
    while in flight type .mov fx (x number of field or cv) then press alt+v for external view and once again alt+v for internal view and ..)

Enjoy))))