@boa

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -frog-, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

samuich? gotta try that in some 2 weeks ;)

Besides, I'm not trying anything that says "liha" or "makkara" on the wrapper :nono: They for some reason tend to skip the meat in the ingredients list. Perkelen vaaleakääpiöt... (my first try at this heathen grammar :D)

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

why poles are the best at learning finnish? coz they're natural cziters :D

(except finns, but they're weird :D)

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

HAHAHA. Even I understood one of those finnish words. It is, also, the ONLY finnish word my girlfriend knows [and too, me]. She likes to learn the more 'common' words in a language and skips all the others. Me, I also like to learn the words for a culture's very best foods.
    Except ground squirrel.
    I don't care HOW tastey your mama's [or whatever you call her] ground squirrel, well, tastes... uh
    I won't LIKE it and I WON'T EAT IT.
    We gave up on those critters as food not a minute to late, see?
    Around here, we call them Prairie Dogs. I think the Dog part was because early European Settlers [conquerers], who starved, ate, first, their oxen, then their horses, then their dogs, then, yecccch, Ground Squirrels.
    It wasn't until MUCH later they discovered how delicious a well done roast of French Canadian Newborn Baby was. Truly.

And they are FIERCE too! Prairie dogs, that is!!!!
    Don't think so? Well, if you are walkin on the lone prairie and you see a hole in the prairie there, you know, a hole that was dug by something that lives in it???
    Go stick your fuckin hand in it, okay?
    No?
    You won't?
    It's just a fuckin prairie dog.. Go ahead.
    [youtube link]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ground squirrel, tree squirrel, I just will NOT eat rodent. not even rabbit. Unless I absolutely will have to. but then again I'm a better shot than that..so far.

God invented ground hogs/prairie dogs for the Swift .220.

so I have been told, by 'the old one".

Of course it was the same old one who told me how to find out how far away the moose was by approaching one of its "pies", rolling up your sleave and by feeling the temperature drop (deleted).......etc.

5. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

LMAO he may felt offended cause no one likes to be offended by things aint their fault aint it

100-150 is fucking normal in central europe, I'm playing from here as well and calling me for warping was one of the rarest things that happened to me in 2 years lol

Maybe U have stated something with lack of knowledge again, Frog? LMAO

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Well- the "polish dick" did not refer to the phrase "polish" in our sqs name as far as I understood it.
    And even the name of the squadron is not national, but a reference (and a tribute too) to the 302nd Polish RAF squadron from WWII.
    The WBFH 302nd is and has always been an International squadron with people from all over the world flying in our ranks (it just happens so, that it attracts a lot of Polish people as it was formed by such and Polish is the predominant language both on 302nd's Ventrillo channel and ch110 of the chat).
    As a matter of fact I do find time for pleasures as well. Just fucking myself is not funny anymore :)
    And I am not anti-Serbian... I'm just anti-nationalist.
    True words of one who has to pay to get laid.
    :rose: let your earnings be high to allow you to enjoy bodily pleasures more often if your personal charms do not allow you to do so for free :rose:

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Falling in the trap of getting so upset for being named under your nationality, and then claim you're anti-nationalist, does not match too much, imo.

And i still remember sooooo many conversations on MA from you naming brazilian people just for their ping and assuming that for the mere fact of being brazilians they cheated and warped on purpose. Same for some other of us, like our "good old" verbal fights.

But anyway, i'm ignored, so... ;)

8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Unsquelched Broz... well nothing was lost... would have ignored him again, if there was still an option on the forum that would allow me to.

9. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

Hey, leave Spongebob out of this discussion.