bullet trk

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by zeybek, Apr 18, 2008.

1. zeybek

zeybek Well-Known Member

where hack ???

http://www.turkishgoldraiders.com/forum/uploads/20080418_035026_bullet.trk.txt

1 person likes this.
  2. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I know this thread is meant for bullet but it is in a public forum soooooooooooooo I feel obligated to comment. I can't help but notice you left one line off your posted log, the line where you(zeybek) type on channel 100 "nihahahahahaha" or some nonsense whitch is immediatly followed by bullet's "cheating rant"..............that sort of taunting is deserving of a rant, mabye not the "cheating rant" but more of a playfull "fuck you rant".........
    I gotta say, you(zeybek) getting offended by it and posting it here is lame, if you can't take it(insults/taunting etc...) don't dish it out...............I was watching the track after reading your post and my first thought was, oh damn bullet is a dick for what he said..........because it was a awsome tactic that you used to sneak him........but then you taunted him and something tells me there was more to this flight than what was posted, mabye an earlier kill in the same sortie???
    anyway, this had no place in the forum so dry the tears zeybek.....

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

How to play tracks posted here? and yes there is more to it. he seems to take more damage then others. I was asking meleti if damage model had been changed because i had killed orosco rather easily with 303's (not many 303's either) and he flew the zeke/zero/a6m. Killed him 3 times in a row same sorties rather easily. He complained about connection but was most likely server problem with both mine and oroscos. Anyhow here comes zeybek in a 202 I ping/hit him good. he is obviously damaged and dives and ditches at high speed. a bit funny I have to get pretty slow or I blow up usually. then he gets in a zeke at f7 manuevers very well (take that as the only compliment) does his extreme turn on a dime and climbs after me with no loss of E and gets good hits causing damage ( I was in a spitII) another very good turner scoring hits but causing no damage (unlike the damage I cause to orosco) a bit funny. he turns like he suffers from no g forces like in easy flight! and finish's me off. next after scoring good hits in him in a 202 he again ditches at high speed with me on his six. I and kapper rtb low on fuel and ammo. I notice far in the distance a dot most likely a con/zeybek. I make it back and land, I start a new sorties. I look around see nothing. I take off again looking around (SA) I am pretty rehersed in situational awarenees since been flying here since 99. I am still near my base, and aware a con was out there confident I would see him and reverse his attack on me. but to my surprise there he is d4 and gaining alerted only by my fields ack. I expected him/you zeybek hack but not so close so i make a nose over he shoots and with little ammo causes me great damage. and yes no visual on radar, no dot in any direction probably caused the same way some evade hits when on there six (run a program that causes microwarps, who knows?) I find it fishy and you have a pretty good knack of getting pk's on pilots too. Beware zeybek, I'll be looking for you and will destroy you in a legitimate fashion. and if I find out you are using any hacks created by (sorry 302 but your past is haunting you here) ulmo /helwar or what ever other nick he uses/used the cheats he created that were past out long ago or any new hacks. I certainly hope FH would do something about it. But that is just wishful thinking. I am not alone on my views of zeybek. You are being watched by all. You had rather lack luster skills imho just a couples months ago and now seem rather skilled some what overly. I'll find you in the virtual skies and I'll do my damage to you but as always legitimately! Again, take that to the bank!

bullet

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well bullet is a good pilot for sure, but he is also known for his conspiracy theories here in the forum

I dunno if he was cheating, I'm not going to watch the track as there surely is nothing there, as always

as for large amounts of 7mm, a few days back I landed a 109 with 170x7mm, sure I had holes all over the place, no ailerons, and fuel leaks, but it was landable, and it's not the first time it happened
    everyone knows that's the way it is in early war, that's why many people fly i16's, d520's and zeke's - they have some kind of 20mm's, not just piece generators (7mm's)

as for zeybek, he's only posting the track so bullet can point out the hacks, so I don't see the point of attacking him for this post,
    he sure isn't crying or complaining like you're trying to suggest thug...

5. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Actually he is the only guy i really thought of using hacks too. I'm here only for 2 years now and i am far from being a good fighter, I know it and never called anyone a cheater just cause they killed me - they were more experienced, more talented or more well equipped with all the stick n throttle n pedals stuff (im on mouse and keyboard and this way takes a lot more seconds to use my rudder and trim and throttle and guns simultanously). I respect better pilots and I rather watch and learn than blaming them for myself being quite a rookie, my only problem in here is with the 110g but all knows that.
    But this guy made me really think of it. Got 2 or 3 tracks in store if needed for a further investigation, I try to recall the last one..well I was in a Hellcat and met a 109 or 190 over my home field at quite high alt, cca 12-15 kfeet. I was in an alt adv and engaged the 109 then when I saw him climbing back up on my six with seemingly rocket engines just like if i was hauling him behind a truck I went into a turn fight. Despite the nearly blind six of the Hellcat I could see his movements, he was as certain as if his plane would be riding on rails. No sliding, no nothing, just as sure as a train on the tracks. We did in horizontal, vertical, everything, but his plane showed nothing which are to be known about aerodynamics and gravity. My Hellcat lost all her E in quite a short while, but his plane seemed to lose none. He just came right on my six in a split second, again no yawing motions or anything, his nose just popped right on me without any correction on his flight path which is ususally needed to assure aiming, he opened fire - and then came the final blow which sent my temper to the atmosphere. He hit me with 1x20 right in that very moment and my hstab flew off. Pretty too much luck he got aint he. And this was not the first of that. He does this 1 hit stab killing shot on a regular basis. No one I know, the greates names of here (containing Bullet whom I know as one of the best) had ever had such a series of luck. I dont mean this particular flight, i mean all the flights this guy performs. No person can have this kinda series of luck IMHO. I'm never thinking of cheats and never feeling ashamed when being killed by anyone, even by the top dogs like Monstr, Thug, Bullet etc., they are better thats it. But none of them does such incredible kills. Even a guy who appeared out of nowhere and suddenly comes on top with 4 times more scores like all the other guys.

The warping on demand stuff: I guess it requires no program, just gotta create an alias of .pingtest and hitting it some times at will. I'm not an expert at computer technologies but this method can cause trouble imho since it sends and recieves data from the server; if this is used a few times following each .pingtest as soon as possible can cause troubles in connection. So an alias of .pingtest, 3-4 or more keystrokes in a split second can hang it up I guess.

1 person likes this.
  6. MCCOCK

MCCOCK Member

I had one "problem" with Beybek too yesterday, 6x20 + ~40x7 to his Zeke and no serious dmg (but this is not so unnormal for Zekes), he wrote that he lost only flaps, then he pked me by 2x20 from D6 when i was in Beau. Maybe bad luck, dunno, but Beybek is well-known pker for a long time and only dweebs believes that he is clear :) Maybe yes, maybe not, it's his choice ;)

War is hell... :)

1 person likes this.
  7. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

nightmare

... let's hope, the 'onepingstabaway'-cheat is not back again!

2 people like this.
  8. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

I'm really upset for reading bullet's words.

Zeybek is one of the best pilots of our squad and flying for about 2 years in MA.
    Mostly he flies in IL2-Sturmovik with our other TGR members (not flying in WB) and they are really concantrated on combat tactics and maneuvers. He is spending time on it.

@dedmit: He sometimes flies for streak. Sometimes flies for just fun and clears his score. That's why some tods he has no score. Be sure, the best scores are not a result of cheat or good luck.

1 person likes this.
  9. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Use right click on link, "save target as.."
    Then u just delete txt extension, and copy paste trk to fh tracks..
    I was last night here when that happened. Zeybek reacted to accusation
    for cheating ,he laughed. He could have said something different, but
    that is imo his way of reacting and he should not be on trial for that.
    If he is cheater he should suffer,but not from clr trks. If any1 has got
    suspicious trk ,pls post it. I wont judge zeybek on his reactions,talks etc,
    and i wont judge bullet on his "conspiracy theories". Truth is that fh has many bugs, it is not perfect game,truth is that some guys know how to cheat here..I know zeybek quite sometime, i could have monitored his progress during whole last year,or more..He is flying mostly gold, usually same planes, and he became very good at it...I was always joking that his multiplier should be 0,but not only he flies same planes here..
    If u encounter zeybek u can count on Ho,and he is very good in HOs...
    His right is to try ho, but because of many ping problems ho is never good idea on fh..If u get with him in tnb fight, u can count it will be hard, and as
    Antred pinted out once, u must be sure u have better tnb plane than zeybek does...One can have very good fights with him sometimes, and sometimes
    it wont be anything special..I wont comment his way of flying, nor his behaviour in arena. I can only say that he can be very good sometimes,
    and that is NOT NEW thing. He can use and he does use hiding ,sneaking,
    and mistakes made by reds. IMo that is his only sin. I just think ppl started to notice zeybek now,his number of kills, fh bugs, and now he is suddenly cheater. OK. prove it. If anyone has got trks, show us. Until then, dont
    attack zeybek or any other pilot , and dont use this thread for personal war
    with bullet, for that u can use old threads. I think this accusation of zeybek
    was payback for something that he did in the past, and i think saying about bullet and his "conspiracy theories" is payback as well.

1 person likes this.
  10. demian

demian Well-Known Member

BTW, often when i come to MA, i see many reds talking about beybek.
    Often many reds hunting only,beybek. Well, what u think,who gave beybek wings???Hellooooooo!!!!!

11. smrnof

smrnof Well-Known Member

Guys ok i must explain who is zeybek. please listen to me.2 Legend about him...

The first Legend....
    His code name Zeybek.But many people know him as "Count Dracula". he was born in Transilvania. So he is the most dangareous vampire. if he needs some blood he fly for killing but sometimes fly for fun. Diffrence between the other vampires is if zeybek bite anybody he never turn into a vampire. if you see him behind of you escape as soon as possible. because if he catch you he bite a little and drink your blood and than :UU: your half dead body. you can ask Bullet too :)

The second Legend
    this legend is more believable than the other. So you can ask again Bullet :UU: ..He is a normal man but one night Redbaron's spirit has visited him. He has becomed a serial killer at the air after that day. somebody said he has prepared his ammo at his home and fly than. Everybody says we hit him but never fall down, but when he hit us we lost our wing with only one 20 mm. yeahh that's true......His mortal ammo effect.

Hey guys is that score is mine you can say "you are a cheater" because i never do that score with normal way. but if the score is Zeybek's not speak too much and please learn to fly :mafia:

:cheers:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

zeybek has killed me many times during the last 2 TOD's ... I wasn't exactly thrilled when it happened but I've never observed any irregularities in zeybek's kills. Will the f***ing cheating-paranoia ever end? If you can prove beyond doubt that a pilot cheats, by all means feel free to post your evidence here. If on the other hand all that you have is a gut feeling then STFU.

13. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

zjebek is reincarnation of pietas

14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

turks already kickin kn1ght's ass? :D
    watchout, you are running out of nations that haven't cheated yet

cc on that vojtas - zyebek is pietas in zyebek's frame
    thanks for listening <S>

15. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

eh i cant help it, i have to show it around
    polish cheats still better than turkish ones

notice speedexploit and aiming bot of mine
    both still needs some minor tweaking as u can see

his streak should have ended that day... grumf
    :D

Attached Files:

16. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

-64 Knight points...:mad:

<S> Kn1gHtS :rose:
    no <S> from me to haxxorzz

no <S> from me to vasco´s multiple cheating frames

Btw fix li2 roll rate ...

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i see FH has turned into a ground for the polish-turkish cheat war. i had suspected long ago this will happen.

as for you, spuint, ive heard u are back in FH. must be because you need to make some waves before selling your latest hack to your polish buddies <S>

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

oh pleeeeezeeeeee, just read some of his posts, the "I'm leaving" type or the "they changed my plane" type

and I'm not attacking him here, nor am I making fun of him, and I do not have anything to pay him back for, geeez

yell at the guy once and he's forever gonna hunt you...

19. demian

demian Well-Known Member

MB because ur not talking about beybek,but about bullet%)
    I bet all ppl who ever used transparent cockpits, talk like u%)
    Limit urself to thread subject and ill limit myself too...

Spuint ur cheats are not counted, ur not in 302nd. U r polish special case.;)

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

they did pork the li2 tho..