@TGR

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -al---, Apr 25, 2008.

1. MCCOCK

MCCOCK Member

:nono:

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

boa, with ALL DUE RESPECT, but what are you talking about there? We have we done to this forum? What has any of this have to do with the matter at hand? The fact of the matter is that wuzzle tried to steal a kill. al had a problem with that and hence posted his complaint here. I don't see how that justifies the kind of response he got from thug. Don't get me wrong, I'm not strictly against thug ... in fact I kinda liked the guy when I flew for the same side as him a few TOD's back ... but it is obvious that he has an ax to grind with al, and that he's being contrarian for precisely that reason.

3. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Okay this originally would have gone for an other similar thread but iots flooded far away from here so I'll reply in here around:

To those who like throwing bad reps around with comments like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH: please fill in your name so I can see the difference if ur an animal or a human being. Thanks a lot, not joking, I am working on some theories to be published about biology, evolution and today's social communities and it would be highly appreciated if I could identify half-human, half-monkey species with lack of communication capabilities, I promise I will mention your names at the thanksgiving list of the book once it will be published. The connection between apes and human kind is still a missing link, and we would like to find it. Thanks for the help you already gave, keep it up, u'll really be famous ;)

Once again: aint no whining or anything, i am TOTALLY SERIOUS. If today's laws would let me I'd really like to open up the skulls of people to see how their brains work compared to ordinary humans. I really think mankind is undergoing some kind of reverse-evolution and all kind of help is appreciated. If database error stuff got alright since, you can drop me PMs if ur afraid of the public, I guarantee your names will be withheld. I am really sure we're not as advanced as mankind stated it about itself at schools and a brand new map should be established about human sub-races (meaning not about the color of the skin or something like that, I mean about each and every human being's real capabilities)

Demian: well said mate :) Most of the ppl like to hide behind anonimity and throwing shit around without the fear of punishment. This aint right. The only guy who named himself after a bad rep is Thug/Bot, I bad repped him back but a great wide <S> to him, for not hiding like a pig in shit. Most of human kind is weak and coward, and I hope some things will change in my life.

PS:: I see u found af.mil :D

1 person likes this.
  4. thug

thug Well-Known Member

There was no kill steal on that track

demian is just pointing out the constant handjobs you give each other here(squint, al, antred, among others), if you are offended, it's because you are guilty of it...............How about that LI2 rollrate? HARDY HARDY HAR.......gimme a break......everythread is taken over by you guys, but we are supposed to have sympathy about an "almost" kill steal?!?!?! and post accordingly? fuck all that

5. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

now i know who gave me a bad rep, few threads back :nono:

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I really don't know what the frig you're talking about. Perhaps you'd like to present a few examples of me giving out / receiving "hand jobs"... ?

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

How very flattering Votjas... it takes a special skillset to qualify as a postwhore :p

<Z>

2 people like this.
  8. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

arent yall taketh this game to seroiusly...?

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

c'mon ant, not worth your time to argue

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

you dont get assists with 30mm burst, he just failed to steal
    there is no steal, but theres attempt, whats the difference if he succeeded or not?
    really funny logic you have i must say :D
    even in rl if you try to murder someone its the intention that will be judged, not the outcome
    but i wont try to explain obvious things and rules of normal society to someone who just dont want to agree because he doesnt like somebody...

the difference with the "handjobs", if you really need this terminology, is pretty significant
    see, its not even that you cant agree on obvious topics with someone you dont sympathise
    on the contrary - you will give a handjob to someone who you would call names (and have, in the past, correct me if im wrong) for such intention just because it was pointed out by someone you dont like

which is worse in your opinion? support someone you like and think similarly or someone you dont have respect for, just because hes on the other side than your enemy?

to tell the truth, yes, there are bunch of people around here who support each other
    but have you ever thought - why?
    maybe its because they think and act alike?
    maybe they dont organise in groups to get stronger to force their way of thinking, but maybe their way of thinking makes the group?
    youre a cool and smart guy, ill just leave it to your attention

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

stfu and get to work bitch

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

wtf, i almost dated -lola- thinkin it was u

:D

1 person likes this.
  13. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

This suxx, last ToD, I was like, hating Zeybek for every thing he has done, but now (when I'm flying the same side he does) I tend to catch myself thinking ... "He's a decent guy!" Everytnig floats

14. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Using 7mms for 'piece' is quite a difference to going to a 'dead' plane with 5secs of Hispano or 30mms.

Even if the stealer fails to get 'awarded' *sic* the kill, for some reason or another it's still sucky behaviour.

With the obvious risk of repeating myself:
    If I shoot a plane bad enough that I see it's 'out of action' I see absolutely no point in going after it with more armament.
    When chasing and just driving guys away, I might follow longer just to make sure they don't fake and returns to shoot me :)
    I do not know for a fact, but it seems to me that 'PK-junkies' have gotten more abundant last year or so, do correct me if I'm wrong.
    You know the type, no matter if you have a one o one fight against them or if they are in a pack that chases you, they just can't let go of the trigger until they see kill message.
    I don't get it, is there higher points for scorewhores with PK than a normal kill?
    If I bail over enemy territory, they get the kill.
    If I ditch over enemy territory, they get the kill.

The ONLY reason they wouldn't get the kill is when some stealer cruises in and puts 20x20 into my dead plane.

...aha..

There might be some mason's in here, competing against each other, maybe something for mcLOUD to sink his teeth into :D

15. thug

thug Well-Known Member

action in inaction

I understand your point squint I really do, it is wrong to disagree with someone for the sake of disagreeing when the only reason is .............you don't like them........I get it........
    Having said that.........I would never post a trak about an attempted kill steal.................attempted murder does not carry the same sentence of murder..........

What I don't get is..............why bring this up to me now in this thread? If this behavior really bothers you .........mabye you could have stepped in when I posted about score cheating, and was told to "wank" with my free time instead of trying to keep people honest, you commented but said nothing to the post by funny boy............or when I asked for accountability from the posters in this forum(who are they in the game) I get "congratulations I may already be a whiner!".......that same guy later told me in the arena that he "would gladly spit in my face", and I can't even put a video in the "official off topic thread" without this guy quoting and insulting me, where were you then?.....................or mabye when I'm told to "shut the fuck up!" in another thread............. and so on and soon

If this is about morals......................choosing to be a bystander for some comments and moderator :nono: for others.......clearly shows your allegiances, I'm not saying you are against me..........but you are definetly not for me ..........you are for you and your buds ............and hey thats cool I understand ...........you are a good guy and have your loyalties that you honor ...........I can respect that..............The way I see it you are either a fair, level-headed, good guy (judging by what you posted above) or the biggest nastiest hypocrite to ever post......... ;)

P.S.
    demit is the only one to own up to giving me a bad rep as well(out of at least 20 badreps).......votjas, I thought it was clear by my post on that topic........sry next time I will sign

16. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Are we not men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPDaphgR3k&feature=related

Or are we:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmf7r_37eA

Because:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvcuaJy9OwI&feature=related

We all have that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnAXb6gmbOc

17. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Re: action in inaction

well thug

didnt i agree with you with on that topic about cheating?
    hell, i even got more love from visloa tha you did :D i didnt find it really important (like using clear cockpits, or 30mm otto bug or something taht really affects gameplay) but it sure bothered me enough to take a part in the discussion
    just like killstealing - not really important in terms of gameplay, but annoying as well

and didnt i answer about my nicks? even though i found it a bit funny? :p :D

as for insulting you in some threads, to be honest i missed that, but i dont think i would take part in that if the reason for insults was some video from the web, that had nothing to do with this game
    i guess ;)

and why i did bring it up in this thread? because you used it against something that has negative role in freehost, dweebers and jerks
    killstealing is almost as annoying as letez selfkilling his sorry ass over and over again :D
    and one more thing, if you had been in the forums in the past, youd never called me an ally of al ;) believe me :D

i sure have some sympthies around forums, but i think you would be surprised anyway
    and i think i gave like 5 badreps in my all time on the forums

well, anyway, i cant give you an answer for some things, you will have to decide yourself

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Re: action in inaction

ah, the good o' times ;)