Chicks at The Job Site

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, May 15, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Damn. God DAMN.
    I got me a job where I do not have to shave, I do not have to wear clean clothes, I do not have to cut my hair. I can curse out loud [within reason, there ARE public going about their business, so one must consider the moms and kids walking by].
    I work in a man's job. A MANLY job. A job where MEN go to work and do the work. They curse and they argue and they ogle passing milfs. Hockey-talk at coffee break.
    Well.
    I show up. I am replace the guy who missed a day or two every week. Nice guy and all, but he was missing too many days. SO he got sent to some other place more hell-like than this one. SO, I get there. First Aid guy, Level Two. There is a Level One there, so I am not really needed for a lot of stuff. But we need TWO on the site, the law says so. SO I am there labouring most days. Fine, I can do that.
    Now I find the Road Babe [Slang for Flag Person - or Traffic Control: You know, the people who have those little signs and they wave and tell you to stop or to go? Those ones, we call them "Road Babes"] is my partner. She is sometimes a fifth wheel and must also labour when she isn't needed to direct traffic. She has pretty-well adopted me as her "Buddy."
    We work together a lot. I hear her stories.
    Holy fuck, what stories they are too....
    She had a 14 year old daughter, nine years ago, who was raped and murdered.
    I know anyone who goes through that is gonna be one fucked up individual. I was wondering why on earth she boings and bounces and laughs as much as she can. Well...
    Happy pills, coffee-break tokes and god knows what else.
    She has been unloading on me of late. She tells me I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.
    Fine.
    Then she tells me about her sex-life. Bisexual who leans more to her own sex than men. She tells me her boyfriend fucks her AND her girlfriend [at the SAME TIME????? Indeed. Indeed].
    JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST. Like, I want to hear that from a blonde, 33 year old green eyed, tall, pretty woman with a past that is easily the equal of any horrors I could dream up in my worst nightmares....???
    She keeps sayin, "Look, here is a dark hide-out. What say you and I go down there and I give you a two minute blow job? Think you can spew in two minutes?" [yes]
    And then she laughs, oh, hehe, all a joke - be still my beating heart...
    But nooooo:
    "I am serious, want a blow job?"

A blow job would be nice, but not with anyone I work with and not on a construction site and not from someone who has been through hell and is nuts.

I am working on being her friend. I don't mind bein friends with a chick.

She tells me all about her tit problems, she has a problem with her tits, see? And she tells me about her crazed sex drive, can't get enough, enjoys one nighters, loves things in all her holes, driven in there by men, women, hydraulic presses, etc.

I am thinkin maybe I should tell her about my cock, my balls, my blow-up party-doll and my half-full 40 gallon drum of collagen.

She doesn't pee in my hiding places, things could be a lot worse.

Why is it a chick talks in free verse [or like a lonley old bar-fly] and no prob, laugh laugh laugh. But if I should happen to, by accident, say, produce a throbbing erection and tell her, "Go ahead, you have Two minutes" POOF, I will be out of that place so fast my head will spin as I await the Work-place Sexual Harrassment charges, conviction and ten years in jail.
    ??

Not funny. I know.

I am sure lucky to have The Woman Who Is Always Here. She does things no one else can - OR WILL. SO I haven't any inclination to mess with Little Miss Lesbo-threesome-dildo-nutcase-victim-happy-pills lady.

Not funny.

I have no friends. SO I wrote this here.

2. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

didnt read that
    too fucking long and theres never a payoff, but if you thought mr. hands was tough heres about 1500 horses (2000 cubic inches) of pure pleasure
    [​IMG]

3. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Yes you have friends biles. Look at all of us here.
    <S>
    ronin

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

LOL. With friends like ronin, you don't even need enemies.

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

loooooool

@biles: :D You're back d00d, though I think you never really left, but anyway... you get the point ;)

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

for me it would be quite hard to renounce from blow job offered... from the well formed woman like her.

7. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

LMAO Fucketeer :)

Biles, i know soooo well what are you talking about. Got a job that used to be male dominated, but now we have plenty of young chicks joining the service straight from medical school. We spend a lot of time together (12 or 24hr shifts), we sleep and change in one room, we talk a lot about our private matters, we share all the intense emotions of action and so on, which already builds some kind of bond. And then imagine such 23 year old vixen, looking really good in here uniform and knowing it, as she stares straight in your eyes and tells you how too much work wastes her erotic life and how she misses a good fuck. Or tells about her favourite ways of blowing; or she's pushing that "stop" button in elevator between the floors in some sleeping block at 3am. And I'm paired already, and don't miss anything, and I'm not going to do anything that would possibly spoil it. This girl would make a heaven of my life couple years back but now is becoming serious pain in the ass. Life's a bitch :D

8. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

[deleted]

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  9. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Pathetic sorry-flacid wanabe guitar player as you is only for laughs. What facinates me alot is your constant attempt to say something that in most of the times worth nothing. Sometimes it brings mild suport from "POLISH" ROTF ;) loosers smilar like you. :@popcorn:
    Your music sucks ass :D . Quality of your guitar playing i surpased many many years ago lol.
    As for biles, despite a few verbal batles we had had in the past I admire his way of honest thinking/writing. Nothing like you Hungarian + Polish pussies lol.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

what he said :znaika:

11. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

:znaika: What al farted smells all the way to Alaska :D

12. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Hungarian-Polish coalition Pusies in action :mafia:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

I wanted to be on a propeller hub... :(

And pls somebody hug Ronin!

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

don't squeeze too hard or he may fart and the world will be doomed

15. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

No worries, he vents out most of his farts on this forum.

16. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Watch for hair growing from your palm you motherfucker.:UU:

17. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Snif snif, do I smell fags... ? :shuffle:
    I am sorry --stec but I am not in to that lol.

18. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by -al---
    don't squeeze too hard or he may fart and the world will be doomed

Yeah polar bears got listed as a threatened species because of farts coming from -al-- and --stec's Polish Arses. :D
    Man your Poles are pathetic creatures.

19. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

ha ha ha ha... :UU:

20. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Guys got to say that you're two first serbs I know and though I'm aware this may be not very representative group for whole nation, I think now I know why your country is being continuously fucked by everyone around.
    Ronin, judging by your replies I'd say you're a frustrated kid in mid of his harsh puberty, but knowing you're quite an old boy, I got to say I feel sorry for you. Get a life. Or go and cut yourself. BTW Mr. Mifune must be fucking mad turning in his grave looking what a whiney, weeping, immature ass he's serving as an avatar.

There should be clear borderline between RL and internet but you assholes cross the line too far. As much as I try to stay away from this kind of shit talk: hell, go and get blown on a landmine, fuckheads.