Fair play

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 26, 2008.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

awww :rose:
    :D

actually demian reminds me of myself few years back
    he will evolve to one shiny frame someday (not that shiny, since hes not polished well enough), but then again, there are kn1ghts that will never pass to another frame :D

2. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

It sure the F**K is.

So how much proof does one have to show to make it conclusive that a player is cheating?

Let's leave nationality out of this, OK?

Who is the person of the admins that have the power to ban cheaters?

Speaking of warping:

Someone here said he provided 3 tracks to prove the player was cheating.

Now my question to all of you is:

If warping happens to players just with bad connections, then warps should be observed randomly during online play.
    When a player seems to be warping ONLY when the resultant warp is to the player's benefit, then something is WRONG.

So, can we get someone in charge here to write-out the rules and procedure to get a cheater banned?

If the admins get off their asses and start banning players even if the evidence is not conclusive I think some of the bad-blood that is brewing here will stop.

After all the cheater only has to get another nick and can start again, so I think it's better to ban a suspected player rather than let him continue until too many players leave or find out how to cheat as well.

COME-ON ADMINS! GET TO WORK!

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

remember about one thing tho
    when you climb, rtb or even attack - you go by smooth path

when you defend, especially in close encounters, moves and actions are a lot more aggressive

how do you think, when warps and poor connection are more visible?

4. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

your next post will be #2000!!!!!!!!

5. demian

demian Well-Known Member

As some want to point out, There is no warping on demand.
    and we all sucked big black cock just because they r stupid.
    We cant leave nationality out of it , because it is not about nationality itself, but about culture. Where ur born and raised. What ur parents were. How they act. What did they teach u ,etc. Ok, there is a lot to do with polish average age too. I call it polishness because it looks like it is contageous.
    Spreaded to 30 of them like some fuckin disease. ( never liked groups,
    it reminds me of age 15 and wolfpacks).
    Thing is, cheats are real deal, warping on demand is 1 of them. I was not born in Polska to think i can screw up all minds here. Warping with 3 cons on tail in being chased position, and ended up above all 3 of cons, is warping on demand.Next step is to attach all gandhi's tracks here. Step after that is to
    film him up with web camera at his home , to see what he pressed and what programs are turned on while he is playing. Mb then some of local forum idiots
    will get hair on their chest, and eventually develop brains to the human-like size.

6. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

I prefer my brain to stay brain-like size.

What nationality are you demian?

Tell me what to do to warp on demand? There has been lot of accusations in the years i'm here but no one of the acusing could tell me how the warpers-on-demand warp on demand.

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Why didn't you ask the players that were warping how they warp rather than asking the witnesses?
    Even then, do you think they are going to tell you how they did it?

Cheaters come from all nationalities. Demian is right in that cheating has something to do with the way one is raised and one's personal behavioral code but I disagree that a person of one nationality is more inclined to cheat than another in general.

What I do agree is that there should be more immediate action from the admins that these cheaters be banned.

8. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

LOOOOLL!!!

please tell me about this some more!
    please please pretty please with cherry on top :D

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

stop whining

11. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Freakin cyber bullies! gang up on the guy in the forum so tipical. Lay off the racist shit! He isn't! but I am sure he has seen some pretty funky shit in the arena by certain ethnic groups. Some have been doing it for quite a long time and have their nationality attached with their squad name. makes it pretty easy to do or assume, do you not agree? I seen warp on demand many times gain the cons six then disapears, scratch your head saying hmm then WHAMMO! he is on your six shooting you up. Well I caught on to it, when i see it happen look around/have a rubber neck for SA (situational awareness) because in seconds he'll be on or near your six so be ready, or be pro-active and as soon as you see it happen take appropreate action and manuever as if he is still there and when he reappears blast the shit out of him!! Will be really super funny to hear him calling you a cheat because you defeated his known cheat! Now lay off of boa/damian because he is a straight shooter and flies honest.

12. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

I was pushed akatac to ban queue - just need another one admin to ban.

13. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i'll think of something deep to write for the #2000

14. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

oh, crap

15. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

I'd say it would be really unfair to ban a guy with only one track provided. He should be signed onto some kind of "Warping on demand suspects" list, and then, after more tracks of him doing this provided, he should be banned. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending this kind of a behavior, but as we know, connection to FH isn't stable nowdays, and it could happen to every one of you. http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=582935&postcount=132 here's mine "warp on demand" track, I had some bad connex on that time but wasn't aware it looked like that. So I guess I should be banned also for using warp on demand software, hell yes, a Pole banned, Dumbian finnaly happy.

16. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

it was not only "warp on demand", akatac also demonstrates an ability to long-long flyaway w/o wing and fully on fire.

17. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

lololollololol vasco

++++rep :D

18. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

nice, but one zeke without wing is not so big problem, problem is with selfkillers, ban 2-3 and rest will ok imediately too....

btw: and ban bu--bi, everybody knows why....

19. phantom

phantom Member

Exactly:

The only thing I want to ad is that EVERYBODY should copy the track when you see anything like warping on demand-self killing-one wing on fire planes and anything else that you think is a cheat and REPORT IT!

Yes, let's cut out this nationality hatred.

20. thug

thug Well-Known Member

one wing planes

Yor can fly zekes on one wing, it's not a cheat, I almost landed a 190 last TOD with only one wing, it's a game bug, something isn't quite right with the physics, the only way to fix it is to get rid of the plane for now, and Nobody wants that to happen............trust me.............imagine flying red and having no cv planes to vulch!!! the horror!! If a guy can land on one wing..........I'll gladly give up that one kill for every one hundred zekes I shoot down..........

as for warping on demand..........did akatc relog? did anyone ask him to? I've seen guys fly like that many times and the only thing that makes it a cheat is if they refuse to relog...............like one time this guy mar(who is polish but i could give 2 shits about that) did, we had to get an admin(sonar) to boot him(which he did.....booted him) because mar was just laughing about it on channel 100, his warps were similar to aktackaka, but afaik no warnings were given..........I think mar should have been warned, but then again who am I?

Oh yeah and that mcloud guy found out, if you download some shit and fly at the same time it's really easy to kill thug.........................the prick .......... WOD.exe