Why Poles? here.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 28, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/show...perpage=15&highlight=who is boar&pagenumber=6
    here is that original thread about cockpits, plus pictures

Ronin is wrong, nationalism is great thing as well as racism and here is why:
    Ronin is from ex Yugoslavia ,same as i am , and he is the only one in here
    who can understand why everything started in some way, other than that
    it was only pushed to the limit.So, nationalism is great thing, looks like we ,
    ppl from Balcan are supposed to be smarter than the rest of the world.
    How can u otherwise explain the fact that Ronin is here the only one who can understand NATIONALISM of polish pricks , who r trying to put that on me ? LOL, ok, looks like Bullet is from Serbia too, according to his brain:cheers:
    I had very nice fights with some of polish players, and they have my respect for that. i mean,those players. Other are simply "polishly arrogant".
    for some of u who didnt see, here is why :

Making national sqd is NOT nationalism, but talking about sqd with
    national name is setting up nationality flame...
    Well, stop acting so sensitive,and stop pointing out ur Polishness, and
    mb things change...

few weeks ago:

2:04:08 AM depnds(Common): vojtas = orosco>?
    2:04:18 AM asmumy(Common): no, vojtas polish
    2:04:22 AM vojtas(Common): no... why?
    2:04:28 AM boa---(Common): loool orosco
    2:04:33 AM asmumy(Common): vojtas je polsko
    2:04:50 AM boa---(Common): poljak:p
    2:05:16 AM vojtas(Common): so i guess there's something funny bout that i'm polish?
    2:05:31 AM boa---(Common): no,about u as orosco:p
    2:05:38 AM asmumy(Common): lol
    2:05:50 AM boa---(Common): why u polish so sensitive
    2:06:02 AM boa---(Common): like u were jews
    2:06:12 AM asmumy(Common): i have a german shepherd called polska
    2:06:31 AM vojtas(Common): ohhh so jews are bad now, right? wanna get into that kinda talk
    2:06:53 AM boa---(Common): no but u r sensitive like jews
    2:07:16 AM vojtas(Common): do You actually know any Jews?
    2:07:42 AM boa---(Common): vojtas they have right to be sensitive
    2:07:48 AM boa---(Common): but why u?
    2:08:01 AM vojtas(Common): btw, anyway, u're sensitive sometimes too, are u a Jew?
    2:08:12 AM boa---(Common): no,im polish
    2:08:29 AM vojtas(Common): is it wrong to be a Jew? I just kinda wonder..
    2:08:33 AM boa---(Common): no
    2:09:33 AM boa---(Common): i really dont understand why polish are so sensitive
    2:09:36 AM vojtas(Common): I'm actually kinda relaxed, not sensitive, but when it comes
    :10:01 AM vojtas(Common): down to a nationality talking kind of a shit, it just cracks me
    2:10:03 AM vojtas(Common): up
    2:10:07 AM boa---(Common): depends asked if u r orosco
    2:10:29 AM boa---(Common): so what is wrong there?
    2:10:49 AM vojtas(Common): I'd like to know it myself
    2:10:51 AM iamdan(Common): he is bullet?
    2:11:12 AM boa---(Common): dan if i say that vojtas is polish he will offend himself
    2:11:28 AM boa---(Common): so no,it is not bullet:0

here is why, because some of u guys are sensitive like u spent summer in concentration camp, were group raped or something like that....

2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Pointing out polishness in arena and in forum then hiding behind nationalism
    accusations...
    GROW UP!:p

3. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Could you please rephrase the first paragraph? I'm kinda getting the chunks but dont really understand the ovarall message.

Ronin is wrong, nationalism is great thing as well as racism and here is why:

got it

Ronin is from ex Yugoslavia ,same as i am , and he is the only one in here
    who can understand

got it

why everything started in some way,

what way?

other than that it was only pushed to the limit.

what was pushed to the limit?

So, nationalism is great thing,

got it. still, it seems to be some logical cocnlusion, yet it isnt logical and it doesnt sum up anything.

looks like we , ppl from Balcan are supposed to be smarter than the rest of the world.

got it. why dont you rule the world then?

How can u otherwise explain the fact that Ronin is here the only one who can understand NATIONALISM of polish pricks , who r trying to put that on me?

OTHERWISE explain? could you explain what did you primarily explain?

4. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Not getting (again) into the china-thing....
    (though show me where I made statement that "whole China should dissapper in a earthquake"'')

You don't know me. You don't know my values. You take a one post out of 2000+, and use it as an example of my personality. Fair?

I am not here to fix their system, i am here
    to collect payment for everything those guys did to FH

What? Spend 5-6 years playing actively the game. Nowadays not so actively, but that's because RL situation. Time to time.
    Giving money when it was needed, volunteraly. Not much but anyway.

You should go into a corner and shame your statements, but apparently you're only a kid who doesn't understand any better so wth.

I thank god also that I'll never be like you.

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

lookout, he might talk about your parents' characters by this one post :D :D

milo, stfu, even you beat me 1/1 and that means something
    and nothing good for me :D :p

sec im donwloadin wb with other stuff from other comp right now, ill post it when its done if you really want it
    but we both know its boring and most of ppl wont understand why cons die so easily there :p
    there is the situation with ki, zeke with funtom was prev sortie as far as i remmeber, but you know i dont lie about that, you must remember your own thrash bs :D ;)

DONT LECTURE ME how to rope a dope a con :D ;)
    its the very first way of killing hotminded cons i learnt in simworld, and works only for those who cant judge situation
    and as i said - i know you would get most of them there, you dont have to convince me you would
    im just saying you might run out of E advantage to kill all of them rope-a-dopin, and that would mean quick end of your fun out there
    and again - dont blame me i got them when they were in my aim unhurt

as for ki43 and hstab, i hope its a joke, you will see i gave up on him when he turned to my sight the way i spotted hes outta hstab
    with the aim i had there he wouldnt get out from me in such situation, you know that
    and you will see on the track aswell

dont worry, i like to df, with more numerous enemies too, thats why i roll attacked fields or get into hopeless fights sometimes
    and winning the advantage is best practice there can be

however i do think surviving is most important thing on arena and even 20kills arent worth my death
    but sometimes i feel like getting into fight and just engage anything on any terms, dont worry :p

as for my theories, i dont think they are that far from yours, only you get annoyed too quickly

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I just don't agree with that. It's not because they're proud of their nationality that every action of theirs stems from that nation. Much in the same way that you're proud to be a Serbian, yet I don't take your nationality into consideration when conversing with you.

Them having "Polish" in their squad name only suggests that, that they are proud to be Polish. Beyond that, they are Poles, but what they do isn't Polish, if you catch my drift.

I'm Belgian, I eat Belgian food, I watch Belgian television, hell, bizarrely enough, I have some misplaced pride in being Belgian (because Belgium pretty much sucks), but that doesn't mean that when I do something, that action itself can be categorised by my nationality.

-Z

7. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

kilbee youre hijacking the thread, as always.

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

http://sq.boo.pl/naps/tmp/beau__10k.trk

there ya go
    ive watched the first part now and you can see even there i dragged one for you :D i was about to loopback but when i saw you kickin in i went back to zoom angle
    just one example, but proves you wrong thug ;)
    probably if i missed some more and you could find yourself in this situation i would drag more for you; thee was no need for that, thats all

and you can see ki43 loosing elevator aileron and leaking oil after my attack
    and from waht i see you shoot him after he bailed too? wtf
    however im not sure, cause bursts are few seconds long on tracks even if you tap fire button only for 0.1sec
    anyway its all there, enjoy

the second part was much more fun from what i remember, buts its between d40-d20, so.... :D anyway there were some 1-1 with 109e

9. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

My mom would kick his ass.
    And she's 60 with a bad knee...
    :mafia:

10. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

That you love me darling... a lot :****

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

yeah youre fuckin motivated to get on someones 6.. thats for sure :D

12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

and stop this polishness again you fkn poles :D

13. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

True remember how many times i ve given you a check your 6 message, i mean that amazing ass is all mine...

14. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

If you're serious when you're saying this:
    So the Polish Army didn't get to cross the Rhine, big fucking deal.

If you're joking when saying this:
    You do realize that some of us think that you're bitter pricks when you go off and do this, right? I think this is why most of us are confused.

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

16. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

don't get me started

17. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

boa, no I'm not Serbian, but I can sympathise yours and ronins troubles of what is and has happened in your home land. I see it happening around the world but fear others do not. You guys speak first hand of what has happened in Yugo and I'll take your opinion over outsiders any day. But I must say why the jew reference? and in your posting from the arena what the hell was my nick bullet brought up for? I agree with mumbles confusing at times, most probably because so many different Nationalities read into the words differently. Some with better understanding then others.

Really I think we should all wipe the slate clean and start from scratch. This crap is going on to long. Lets just go to the arena and have some battles. Lets just put our differences aside and get along. If someone brings it up in the arena give them warning that these problems are water under a bridge! The problems are all down stream now and the water is clean. Please for heavens sake.

<S> bullet

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  18. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

19. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Neg, Zembla. We have "Polish" in our squad's name because original 302nd sq also had "Polish" officialy in its name too (like the rest of Polish Air Force squadrons attached to RAF in WW2 had): RAF no.302 (Polish) Squadron "City of Poznan" (in Polish langage used in adjective: "Poznanski"). So it has nothing to do with nationalism. Though we ARE proud of our history and history of our air force. Still there were foreigners in original 302, as there were and still are foreigners in FH's 302 - ask them if they feel uncomfortable between Poles; let them tell you about our nationalism.
    The only nationalist I see over here are the ones who scream the most about being victims to nationalism lol. And the problem never existed before they came to this server heh. BTW this "I'm sooo hurt by nationalist remarks of those polish pigs" tone is funny :D.

20. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Dangit most of u guys still turning away from the major problem and keep on telling this nationality/racist bullshit. Well I know that kinda behavior, thats for making smaller and false victories against the starter of the thread trying to drag him away from the subject. Stupid dumbass idiots this is not about nationality, who the hell gives a bloody fuck on where you have been born. Its about feeiling king in a large gang pardon squad harassing all the others cuz you can expect the cover of ur fuck buddies pardon squad mates. The name fucking could be "FH Dumbasses" it aint no meaning shit, dont try to get away from the subject. Its about fucking behavior not about fucking nationality. Most of those guys being part of a larger squad thinking they can do more than the others, they worth more than the others and if one tries to strike back all their fucking gang will get around him. wtf is that, ur just fucking got outta junior high??? Those fuckers try to act as if they'd been hot ass fighter pilots in life well i can tell you you'll never be ur just fucking gamers, do not fucking fool urself...hell those shitheads keep on talking as if theyd be war veterans LMAO UR NOT regardless of ur fucking nationality. WHy the poor poles hell its not about poles its about the behavior of the members of a squad and if the name of that specific squad contains a national symbol it will be identified by that, thats all dumbasses. Get back to where this all had started off and tell us why the fuck ur acting like some gang bullies. THIS is the proof of frustration, acting hot ass guys on the net while in life u cannot lol, it aint Demian whos frustrated its u dumbfuckers.

PS: I still want "Mr. AAAAAAAAAAAAH" and "Mr. relog warper" hot shot pilots, i can take u for a ride on a real plane and ur just gonna be shitting urselfs hot ass gamers LMAO ur just fucking losers couldnt get along in life trying to build up a secondary career online punk bitches lol

bunch of losers proud of fucking nothing LMAO talking like kings of a subject most of u dont know shit about...get ur fucking feet back on the ground losers AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH & relog yall warpers lmao take care of ur kids instead of acting like kings cuz none of u are a king

i wouldnt wanna hurt anyone, so all my friends around (hell yeah i got some) sorry for this and it aint against you, and the others can say thank you for mr. AAAAAAAAAAAAH and his companion for making a friendly guy an enemy