Why Poles? here.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 28, 2008.

1. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Now i'm lost.

so all this was about someone shouting at someone else online? and .ignore didnt work? always worked for me, cleared ch100 like a dream.

2. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

nonono, all this started when someone made a nationalistic thread, then it turned into namecalling, then the nationalists tells you that the thread isn't nationalistic, and then you can't sit on an aeroplane.

get it?

3. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

And then a guy who's obviously going mad out of his brains, overusing insults and caps tells you that you are the one who is frustrated :).

And experienced squadron with lots of active players flying together in organised raids, using voice comms, attempting to use proper tactics and cooperate etc, is being called gang of dumbasses or anything the they call it. There's logic in it, eh?

4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

HEAR HEAR!!!

I have gotten so sick and tired of the hatred seeping from me that I have decided to stop being racist or nationalist. No, it isn't easy, but I am thinking about it in all my dealings with people and I am trying hard to see people as individuals.
    If I can do it [imperfectly, yes, but I am sincere], surely many of you European poofters who tend toward homosexuality or, at least, bisexuality, could too, eh?
    Fuck.

5. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Totally agree

6. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Bullet, ur name was in log because Iamdan thinks that every unknown nick is
    Bullet:D

Deadmeat understood well. I'm just playing Polish game from the begining.
    Instead of just crying that half of polish sqd is idiotic, i play polish game
    from the very start.And i must say ,i enjoy every second watching guys turning on when word "polish"is mentioned. they r playing old game,
    invented by black guys in USA, and Jews in Europe. That game is pretty much simple: Someone says to black that he is not working well, and black guy will start with racistic accusations.Jews r using same game ( not all of course, primitive ones do). In such cases smart ppl will start to play same game enjoying ,like i do. So, now im racist and nacionalist , everything,
    just so ppl could not see how many poles are idiots on forum and in game.
    I like when i meet swanca in game, he is quiet, plays , on forum he comes
    when he has interesting track and thats all. He has big <S> everytime i meet him. But ,some of other Polish ppl , cant keep mouth shut, so why would i?
    I like when i see 5 pages on this thread , knowing that some really serious threads couldnt get so much responses.Those who did take 5 pages or so,
    pls, do me a favor and turn on 5th page. I Bet with my life that on 5th page u will see kilbe or vasco and napierdalator jokes! Or u will see some of Al's
    teenaging suggestions. (IN one thread he couldnt resist so he made one of those suggestions as first reply after thread was started). but this thread looks very popular, imo it is because not all polish came yet. Active, retired,
    who cares point is to outnumber thread starter))) so, im now only counting
    how many of u dumbasses are there somewhere ,waiting for excuse to write all of ur shit...One morning i will wake up and realize there is whole poland came to write about their national frustrations...All of that to hide how bad
    some guys are, those so called smartasses.
    conclusion:
    So, what did we learn from this experience?
    First, all of these smartasses are in fact weak. How do we know that?
    Well, they are so weak that some of them came even 2,3, times to respond.
    It was not enough 1 time x 22 +more polish pilots, some of them used their right more than 3 times.counting system is : pilot with the most replies here
    other than me, is the weakest. Imo, if i count well, Kilbe made significant advantage over his buddies.But , dont be happy it is not over yet. We all see
    how even ppl who said they will ignore, did not.
    Next thing we learned is , not even after so many explanations, some of guys will never understand.Level of dumbness here is to high . I cant talk about this and not to mention my friend Antred.( now only for Antred).
    Anting, my dear buddy now im gonna use those ur words" im sorry".
    Because i am sorry now for real, if u dont see after all these posts what is polishness, what is nationalism and dumbness, mb is time to analyze
    who the touchy guy here is.I think u cant see what is real and what is not because of ur emotions towards some ppl. Only emotions can make a guy not to see what is explained to him .1+1=2. and this is real simple like math.
    Ppl tend to find similar ppl, so in 1 sqd it is possible out of 22 ppl ,18 to be idiots. OK some of them mentioned here are not in 302nd, but they r polish.
    So, what u think is it possible for all dumbasses of the world from poland come here to play warbirds? i believe it is possible. If it is then i shouldnt
    be by definiton racist prick. Lets look for another example: same situation
    would be if 15 kids from poland come to play warbirds. Is this scenario for u
    more likable? I mean for kids is normal to be part of group so 15 teenagers
    from poland can easily come here. I could have called this thread "kids from poland", but i didnt want .I am just thrilled when i see them turning themselves on when they hear word "polish prick". IF u still dont understand where the catch is mb u should check their group photo. Or read some books about teenage and impact to society. U see, im not like u Antred, and i could never suspect that ur DUMB, like u suspected that i am nationalist. I will rather find a tons of excuses for ur not thinking with brain but with heart.
    I would even think that ur in love with kilbe ,and that he is in fact she.
    ( god knows how many times i got impulse to fuck him right there in arena,
    when i watched his girlish behaviour)But, let it be, u think what u have to think, some of guys DiD understand in the end. and i bet there is a lot more of them who think same as me but dont want to make fuss about it. Simply,
    some ppl never liked to be in the midlle of conflict, it is not natural for them.
    That doesnt mean they r bad or weak or that i am wrong, that is simply the way they r raised or born. For me , when i see smartass like those mentioned guys, i cant resist not to mess with them. It is so natural for me, like it is natural for some to stay out of conflicts.U should think sometimes are there any guys in arena,forum, any nationality that never had problem with me.
    And yes, there are. Good guys who r what they say, not trying to be
    something special never had ,never will have any problem with me. Only guys like these, opposition for everything that will change their routine or status
    have issues with me.Ur friend Kilbe makes his forum power just on opposing
    to others who believed in something. Al makes his power in sexual suggestions to others who believe in something. Vojtas is simply idiot ,not worth of analysing. Vasco knows how to be good guy, but i witnessed exposure of his primitive nature in arena. Do u believe that rude words in my manner are really tragic? I believe there r worse things, and those r when someone is not pissed and angry and rude, but when someone is primitive in happy mood.I believe mothers of napierdalator members would be so dissapointed if they could see what i saw once in their conversation in arena.
    That is not near the same as when someone is rude because he is hurt,or he is fighting. 90% of ppl here are superficial and deep inside primitive .
    Only superficial ppl can think about fight as about something not necessary, about this long peace like about something good. Peace here never brought anything good, only thing made out of this peace is rating. False status of
    forum "good boys", who do not start any negative thread.But they screw
    everybody's else. Who do not insult anyone directly, only in polite manner.
    Half of them is releasing frustrations brought who knows from where, talking here like they could never talk in real society.If u cant see how many ppl were insulted and humiliated by this crew, then ur blind. Blind and idiotic.
    Just because someone is not reacting like me doesnt mean that he is not hurt.Just because some of u found shelter in mass doesnt mean that ur right.
    I dont have anybody to cover my back and i need no one.Because i have me , me , myself. I have moral obligation to say sry if i do wrong.
    i have moral obligation to fight for justice, for others. And what u have?
    Few bitches on ur side...i never use term bitch for a woman, but this what those guys are, is just that term.fits nicely. Think about it , think about
    why u all need so many friends here...MB because there is nothing different in u all? That is tragic, and not this war. This war is the most beautiful thing that ever happened on this forum.Natural selection , separation between pigs and humans. groups and individuals.

7. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

z nim i z tym drugim :D
    a dwoch mi jeszcze w tym locie ucieklo, bo jednego odpuscilem zeby w acki nie wejsc, a ostatniego zaatakowalem juz z 4%a i jak szla ostatnia seria to sie skonczylo :shuffle:
    jeszcze wez sobie zobacz ile pod kilbim mam ustukane w pieciu lotach, ale to bylo przy przyzwoitym rosterze, a i tak mi jeszcze podkradli kili
    a ta cala gadka tutaj o tym locie wynika z tego ze sie na mnie normalnie OBRAZILI ze tluke szybciej od nich, mimo ze krasc probowali, a raz sie nawet udalo

a ten znowu przedawkowal :D nawet mi sie juz tego czytac nie chce

8. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

@zembla and airfax: i'm doing great, not sure about allsop

i will try and touch base

I'm going to keep my head low in this thread, though.

9. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

schtonk

hmm, some of them must have been hidden well, when poland had been cleaned...

i see... good, that they couldn't trick you by playing that polish jew-game! thx, that you pointed out the line between humans and pigs!

for the sake of taking this simulation even further, what would you think of a separate 'sub'-forum for polish game players and jews, which they must use and we humans could watch how natural selection will do it's work and turn them to the pigs they really are?
    beautiful!

edit:
    i was about to delete my reply, because i thought, that it is exaggerating... however, i read demian's post again and couldn't find any other interpretation. this guy has issues.

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  10. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Demian you're a guy with a future! The volume of your posts, the demagogy in them, the hatred, nationalism, primitivism, superficiality (yes!), generalisation, self-praising, and all the crap i didn't manage to read because i didn't feel like digging through you diarrhoea - jeez... it's like mein kampf only harmless!

Anybody remembers Glas' signature? :D

11. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

He probably has a very real hatred towards someone else that he's afraid to express. As usual.

12. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

I guess the natural selection didn't worked back in 1996-1999, such a shame

13. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hehe, well, it's the so-manieth thread about nationality we've been having lately (the rest are out there as well), just kinda hope it stays locked in one thread, and doesn't spread.

This is getting ridiculous.

On topic, glad to hear you're well :)

Yes. Though that may not 100% apply to the situation, the twists and turns are starting to look like they're the real deal.

-Z

14. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

So you are complaining about the way these guys act and what they say and they just so happen to be members of a squad with the name of a historical Polish volunteer unit of the RAF.
    It is assumed that they are in fact Polish and of course it would be reasonable to come to that conclusion.
    But keep in mind Demian, the way they act is not directly related to them being Polish.
    Maybe it would be more accurate to say "Poles" in the sense that they call themselves Poles or Polish squadron and that their behavior is not due to certain traits of all Poles?
    Throw-out that nationalist BULLSHIT.

Get to the real issue here:

Some guys act differently when in the comfort of a pack.
    And obviously you do not like the way they acted in this case.

Let's get back to the other real issue:

GET RID OF THE CHEATERS AND THE CHEATS!

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

ROTFL... gimme more... fuck, I do love that frustrated lil prick... reminds me of my firend's dog... once frustrated it keeps chasing and biting it's tail... only after it succeeds to do so it becomes bored and hurting so it no longer wants to chase it's tail, resting under the table with eyes that show hatered against any living form that is not equipped with a tail, hence being less prone to chasing it's own.

Swap "tail" for "lack of skill", "dog" with "demian" and start rolling on your carpet bursting in wild laugh as I do.

So long looser :p

You get better and better with each post.

MORE LOOSER! YOU HAVE NOT ENTERTAINED ME ENOUGH YET. SO WITH ALL THE ADO... PLEASE, PLEASE (with cream and sugar on top) MOOOOORE :D

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

17. focker

focker Well-Known Member

buntcha fukin retarded thread hijackers.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  18. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

It's ok, they were abused as children. Their grandparents were pissed that they didn't get to cross the Rhine, so they beat their kids, and now they beat their kids because that's how they were raised. Sad really.

19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Boa, I never said you were a nationalist. I don't think I did ... if I did then I've grossly misworded what I really meant to say. But you were and still are acting in an emotionally short-fused way.
    You unjustly accused a whole bunch of people of a whole ton of things, and you mainly leveled those accusations at those "damned Poles". Those may not have been your exact words - it isn't meant to be a precise quote - but it is pretty much the gist of many of your recent posts. Seriously, how DID you expect them to react to such criticism?? Really, if you aren't going to be the least little bit objective in your criticism then you must be prepared to get labeled all kinds of not so nice things, like nationalist, racist or whatever. I know full well that you are neither of these things, but you've sure left yourself wide open for those kinds of responses.

Oh, and before I get accused of being a Polish fan-boy again, I'm not exactly on the most friendly terms with one or two of them either. But with most of them I have no beef, and actually think that a few of them are great guys .... but that has fuck all to do with them being Polish.

Yes, I do have a certain sense of loyalty towards people like kilbee and vasco, who were my squad mates for a little while and I still enjoy seeing in the arena (albeit very seldomly), and I simply see no reason to turn against them because I haven't seen them do any of the things you claim they have. You say that this misplaced loyalty makes me blind to their faults. To this I say, not so. I mean seriously, if deep down in my heart I did know that these Poles were all morons then why the hell would I want to be friends with any of them in the first place?

20. p0wdr-

p0wdr- Well-Known Member

Poles are (mostly) good pilots. Rewarding when you get a kill. Good sausages too.