Why Reds sux so much?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 17, 2008.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Amen to that, zekes are pretty much virtual crop dusters.

just the other night olegg was gold and went red because quote " golds are stupids" happens on both sides. I'm usually red and yes i like to defend. But just about 1/2 the time I venture out without a wingman and look for cons far from home more often then not with success. but on the same note a bunch of golds will get me busy and that is the life of a loner. I'll occationally send a help message like draggin 3 zekes to so and so field sometimes it works. Sometimes I'll help in raids usually with bad results. I have a bad record against jeep pilots ;) but what gets me is some one asking for help on a field while they are working on it. They should organise it before hand to insure success. then there are pilots like mcloud/jayroc that starts yelling at people and calling them idiots for not helping him. I like mcloud but ya just got to know that calling people idiots isn't going to get them to help. Organise it first and get the commitment from other pilots. But as usual it really is up to the pilot. No one should be verbaly abused because they choose to do one thing and not another. Freedom of choice is a beautiful thing and I think my Russkie friends really enjoy that I know this yank does. Thanks for the opertunity to fly...... for free :) <S>

bullet

2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Guys guys...Don't get me wrong, it is ok if someone wants to play alone ..
    Fine by me... But lets not go to extremes,ok? One thing is to play alone in way Ant doing that, and totally different when reds practice " radio silence".
    No info about cons, nothing...If u ask anything, u get no answer..
    Does that sound familiar here? I mean, u can like different aspects in this game, but when u go gold u wont say ,there is no difference. There is huge
    difference. For example on gold side 70% ppl fly hvy. Why? First of all,
    golds actually go to red fields. So, why not bring a bomb? Second, golds fly
    109 190 kis etc, all of them can carry bombs. Not only small, 4x50 or 8x50, or 2x250 is not small load. But on red side, why would anyone fly lagg with rox
    when they can fly spit? Why would any tipical fighter take p47 hvy loaded when he wants to drop 1 bomb and then vulch? I mean comparing to 190s load, p40e hvy is funny thing, dont u think? And then u have situation like yesterday, 4-5 reds trying to cap small grass field for more than 45 minutes.
    " hvy p40 otw", "hvy spit otw". WOW. It is not all in capping fields, it is in way u play game... Or should i say topic is how reds play this game. And reds sux in every aspect of game. Flying db3f to cap grass field, flying 2 sorties
    in hvy spit instead of taking lagg or yak..Easy. How to kill easy. For reds is always important only "easy". So i came yesterday to arena, funtom and Kilbe
    were planing action to cap f13 f14. They were in air already, i rolled up db3f ,
    wanted to drop few bombs . I suggested aborting f13 f14 and going for bigger field, kilbe said better smalls. OK. So i went to bomb f16 med field,
    thought we can finish it from near f17. From the minut i rolled, to the end of bombing, lets say it is period 15 or more mins,kilbe was asking for li on red channel. He didnt get it. So, they couldnt cap even those 2 smalls, but only f13 about 30 minutes later.By the time they got f13, golds capped f17 .
    Ros then improved for reds, so newcomers started recaping f17. Do u think that any of those reds checked f16 ?no. f16 with only hard targets , but they still went for small field. And they needed 1 hour to recap it. That is painful to watch. Better not cap anything . Just pls dont tell me they did that for fun. Simply , reds need decade to cap small field. No one wants to play as buff, but they still want fields. Every red takes 1 bomb and they expect to
    cap it fast. Not to mention that half of them cant hit not even hangar. But,
    they know how to whine on ch 100.
    I know how it sounds when i write something like this. But guys, watch arena.
    Only watch. I know half of u dont want to generalize things. No one likes
    to define what is happening. Even for me is hard , believe it or not , to say
    85% of reds sux big time. Still, sometimes things are just like part of culture.
    U just cant separate things that obvious go together. Old reds teach new reds, so its natural for newcomers to follow old patterns. U cant say it is that guy and no one else ,because ppl tend to make groups of similar thinking styles. I talked to many ppl about this subject,because this is not something i noticed yesterday, it is at least 1 year old thinking. Red side really has some advantages, some very good planes, fighters,jabos buffs. But , as long as u can hear in arena " spit is the best plane now" , reds dweebery will be dominating. Like it is on gold side when ki84 appears.

3. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

In other words; Reds suck, but not because golds are so much better.

4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

REDS

Advantage: They can fly

Disadvantage: They can't cap fields

GOLDS

Advantage: They can cap fields

Disadvantage: They can't fly

Both sides are equal. :)

5. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I'd love to know your handle/handles in the arena looseleaf, you post like you fly.......but yet.............

haha mumble you are right about the field capping but neither side can fly.....

6. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

If you want to capture fields, on either side:
    Organise it, then roll. Come from unexpected direction. Use buffs.
    Have JU/LI, even better with backup.

...pray that no one gets a vulchmeister idea and alerts the opposition by going light for vulch at the field you spent 45 minuts to get 6km above :D

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well Mr. Thug; I can tell you that I really suck at this game.

I've haven't got the talent, nor the patience nor the time to play as much as I would like.

I remember you, Bull and the guy called Osan that were/are really Shit Hot.

As you can see from the icon, I identify with the underdog.

I like that desperate situation, perhaps it's a romantic notion (I'd like to think); some of the best times I had playing was when I had the Snoopy plane down low at I got jumped by five zekes. I got three of them before one got me. It was glorious!
    Even better when one of them accused me of cheating!

I've asked before; Who gets the greater satisfaction, the greater honor:
    The guy with the biplane that shoots down a 190 or a 109 who jumps him from up high or that 190 or 109 who vulches the biplane when landing, taking off or down low?

I agree, the reds are mostly unorganized and sometimes waste more energy whining on chl 100 than playing.

But somehow I find them a better group to be associated with.

I have that feeling that more reds would by more drinks for their fellow reds and most of the gold than the other way around, should any of them ever meet in person.

and maybe as we all get older, Life goes on, the game loses it novelty, other things become more important and FH fades away, that day may come where we all share a drink and laugh at it all.

8. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

It's primarily a numbers issue.

When you have 24 golds against 6 reds, you know that mud will go to the golds.

The opposite occurrs but only occasionally and I usually see that the now overwhelming reds contain names I usually find on the gold roster......when they far outnumber the reds.

Some just won't play unless they have superior numbers.

I call them pussies.

I always fly the lower numbered side because I would rather have 24 targets split amongst 6 guys than be one of 24 guys fighting over the only 6 enemy in the arena.

I also enjoy taking off from a capped field and have enjoyed great success shooting down the cappers who usually run away once you get in the air and then it's a chase to watch them belly in like pussies as I vulch them.

I don't shoot down planes with gear down..........unless it's a dweeb like cheatez.

If you see me flying on the side with higher numbers, I am dweeb hunting or the numbers changed while I was up in a long mission.

Usurpr, Icepac, Icepaq, Shwing, Cabron......also known as Quisp on air warrior back in the day.

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

are u really gonna make it that easy?

saying how much u suck? flying ur "snoopy plane"?

heck, even biles' sig is self-embellishment

so is mountain view ur winter home, or are u involved in the drug trade?

10. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

Ooh Please Junior, ask ME that question!

11. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

You pulled that right outta yer ass, didn't ya?
    :rolleyes:

Biles is self embellishment

Wait. I gotta go look at biles' sig. Wait...
    Jeez. No.

Biles' sig is more uh...

Uh

a

uh

looseleaf embellishment

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

What's the matter rubeB.?
    Never considered yourself a FH role model?

13. p0wdr-

p0wdr- Well-Known Member

There are two types of aircraft: Fighters, and targets.