New RPS

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hardy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

hm are there any actual changes, or just the looks?

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

There are definitely some hefty changes. :(

P-38F used to be available in Mar '42 ... now comes out in Aug '42.
    P-38J used to be available in Sep '43 ... now comes out in Dec '43.

Well anyway, it's nice to see that something is finally being done with the game again. For the last 2 years it seemed as if it had been abandoned.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  4. demian

demian Well-Known Member

LOL its completely new rps:
    p40e after p39, only 4months between la5f and la5fn, tempest now coming out before 190 a8 or 109 g14...that is what u get when bitch too much about game. Now mb ros will be better for reds at the end of war, but early-war-period will be longer. Even for p40b reds will have to wait too much)))
    WTG admins for effort but i dont think that anything will change..Reds will be
    still in SPITS, golds will complain even more for red planes, and more ppl will be playing for golds early war ,then jump to red side in 43 or so.

p.s. IMO, earlier rps was better for gameplay purpose.

5. demian

demian Well-Known Member

WHAt admins, Hardy had to come for this game to change.
    WTG Hardy for spirit:cheers:

6. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

its actual RPS, it was set up soon after last server reup.

7. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

Thx, but at least a half of spirit was really brought by Exec :)

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

tempest before 190a8?
    lmfao

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

"1944-04: Fw 190 A-8, Fw 190 A-8/R8, Fw 190 F-8, Tempest V ser.2, Ki-84-Ia, F4U-1D"

:dunno:

10. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

..is a useless bullshit, helping golds and pushing reds to disadv in the first half of the war (as always since most of the simmers are luftwaffe enthusiast regardless of real war facts)
    -P-38 pushed back to late 42
    -Typhoon even later
    Didnt check yet but Yak-9, La-5 still wasnt avail last night
    WHILE
    -golds still got the 190
    -110G instead of being completely removed for breaking the game balance is even avail earlier.

Good good. Prolly its historical reality, didnt check on it yet. But if ur holding onto historical reality this much please:
    -limit the fuel of golds
    -limit the numbers of golds
    -take the Norden out of their fucking buffs
    -and most of all give us the nuke

OR

lets all of us go GOLD!!!! If they want a one sided war this bad...

Anyway this was the last hing for making me sure im not gonna participate in this game any more. The only game advances in 2 years were the nuke-hardening of the 20mms to make it more arcade and this Luftwaffe propaganda bullshit
    WHILE
    old players left this game one by one (wonder why i did resist for long) and those who remain are incompetent idiots who only saw aerial warfare in this game and the Pearl Harbor movie with no things like honor or knightsmanship, admins do no shit letting these bastards spread their chaos around, this aint no worth being here any more.
    If some REAL advancing would occur (which I highly doubt in) some of my friends ive made here will let me know via email, till then ill only be around every once in a while for taking revenge and put some dressage into this pathetic chaos broke loose long ago which means:

for every unfair kills im involved in ill take out 3 golds on the runway by bombs, no matter who they are. And I will do it on a regular basis till players like letez will fucking be banned. No one likes em, they ruining this game for years now and no one does shit about. I advise all to do the same, regardless on which side ur on, people like this piece of shit should be ELIMINATED of any communities.
    And devs should take care of this instead of fucking up gameplay even more.
    So sorry for those I may break their streak, you can say thanks to letez and force him and others like him to leave this game. If jungle laws are allowed well hell im in as well, im not that type of guy who retreats in case of seeing monkeys breaking loose off the zoo.

PS: dunno if this have occured cause of the breakdowns but could not log in with my old password first, so if this wasnt a natural issue then those who have had the incitement to hack my profile were: letez, rolandgarros, gandhi (mrAAAAAAAAH), or ledada.
    Will give this account more attention in the future and once Ill get one fucker hacking my account Ill have the admins to exercise international laws, ban these piece of shit for a lifetime and give me their location for Im gonna put them for a trial in the name of international laws no matter if they living in ukraine or brazil, until they live in a country which tries to advance and join the western world I can make it. No more messing behind the cover of anonimity you worthless piece of shit. If ur fucking parents were unable to make a man out of you hell I will.

11. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Ah and if uve seen any posts written by this account in the last few weeks it was who hacked me, i wasnt online on here for at least a month, mí last poost was imo the one about social backwardness. If ur able to track down the location of the hacker by posts he made please do so and give any info to me in PM.

12. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Thats true, for having the courage to change a thing really should be appreciated, WTG anyways if im not liking this new standard anyway :) Keep it up, ban those who dont belong here ;)

13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

at least ur covering ur ass

no1 here wants to look at it

14. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

If you go for really accurate, why not set up rotating set of theatres... ETO, Ostfront, Pacific...? Probably with different durations/rules. Or maybe at least restricting certain planes to certain fields.

Accurate introductions to the month but then allowing a spit to be chased by a 109 and a zero (ominous scenario for spit that didn't happen IRL) seems to me like you can't see the forest for the trees.

15. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

I think I didn't explain myself well... if the (predictable I guess) answer to my question is "because what you ask is too difficult/beyond our means but introducing 'accurate' rps is easy", I think this change probably messes playability (popularity) noticeably and doesn't address the bulk of the accuracy problem. A desert/chronically unbalanced arena doesn't help with historical accuracy.

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

we are planning to introduce two more colors for splitting German, Japan, USSR, UK-USA, and probably it would cause arena separating.

17. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Imo not good idea, if you split them we will have less players, better idea NO ZEKE IN EUROPE, NO SPITS IN PACIFIC, etc.

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're the type of guy who joins in with the monkeys to do even more chaos:

WTG! That's the proper attitude! The world needs more people like this! If you see a killer on the street, kill someone too! This will stir the shit a little more and more killers will be caught!

Hell I might even go mug someone myself tonight, everything for the good of the people!

Geeeez, where do they breed you people?

19. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

[​IMG]

20. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Do you ever read/watch links or watch tracks before you post replies to them? fuck!

Anyway, I welcome the changes, nice to see some action being taken, wtg exec and hardy. I never understood why p40b was out so early before, don't get me wrong I love the plane, but it didn't seem right slaughtering 109es with it, when it should be getting slaughtered by 109f2s!

dedmeat: is -dash- one of your handles? I hope not.............dash has a letez fixation to.............

Spilt the arena 4 ways?!!?! I think exec is just having a bit of fun :)
    but that would be the shit if we had enough players:) I would be the p39 over the zeke field all TOD long hehehe

anyway good job hardy <S>

P.S. exec tell me your arena nick :)....you can PM me, I KNOW YOU FLY;)