To exec

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by thug, May 10, 2008.

1. thug

thug Well-Known Member

shit!

Now what the hell am I going to bitch about?!?

lol antred! assholes are assholes :) myself included haha

Well said Grobar much repect......... :cheers:

whodaphol I sense some tension between you and roland ;) thats a good thing, he's a strange bird :fly2:

Exec/Archer, an honest Thank You, I hate to bitch so sorry for that. I feel like a dark(and very dweeby) cloud has been lifted off this forum. What else can I say?.........good times are here at last.........

and a big FU to bad rep brigade(tm Zembla ;) ).......you guys just pushed and pushed and pushed..........if there's one rule to abide by in life........it's that everything has to be done in moderation...........even being anonymous, sissy, cock-smoking, dweebs............

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

everything?

3. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Ohh, where is my positive rep status?:)

I was there to talk about FHL, planes, history etc. but mainly to increase my reputation...damn, my life lacks the reason:D

4. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Another life ruined... thx Thug :nono: :)

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

My carefully maintained reputability... my only shield, all gone :(

At last!

-Z

6. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Aww, fuck.

I'll never reach biggies rep status now.
    Thanks a fuckin lot.... :D

@vodaphone: If multinicks would be get rid of, I guess we'd loose half of the eastern europe members, and eight out of ten US members....

Then there would still be polish mafia, bald sweds and few krauts.

And no plane threads at all :D

7. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Hey, that's a great idea! Err...[​IMG]

8. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

Damn, you even suck on eBay!

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

My back pocket and bank account would beg to differ. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. whodaphool

Right. How many did you rip-off?

11. thug

thug Well-Known Member

RIP thread

Good old alw.......the thread killer..............

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I lost count! %)

13. whodaphool

ROFL !!!!

14. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

Thug you are gay by starting this thread.
    All of you that agree are in the same rainbow group.
    FU
    :rose: :rose: :rose: gg rep :rose: :rose::rose:

15. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

You mean, FH without reps is like:

[​IMG]

?

16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

No, rep is like this

[​IMG]

whereas without rep, it's more like this

[​IMG]

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

ant, tbh the 1st one looks kinkier. imagine her, masked, leather pants, crawling on the floor with a rubber dick in her ass towards u.. and those innocent eyes omg

btw, don't edit ur post by placing some ugly fat old chick in the first pic :D

(tho that one could be cool too)
    :D

18. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

:p
    I love ya, exec, this is jest, only jest.
    well
    Mostly jest, except for the god damned stupid backward yankee date format [oh, if you don't like it just don't use it, please postmark your reply by 11.10.10, 07.09.08 to PO box 1234, Dummytown, wa us 10087], stupid god damned idiots, a whole nation of them.

So tell me, what is

????
    well?
    Would you be even happier if we got convinced to do without the decimals in that date or time date or time date or time date or time thing???? [without being asked, we, the little people don't GET asked about the formats we wish our ordered world to be orderd in, people LIKE YOU decide]
    There are these huge and clumsy pieces of wood I have to lug around at work. On the packaging they are some part number and these big letters that say
    25|1220|2440 or
    19|1220|2440 or
    13|1220|2440 or
    10|1220|2440

this sort of bullshit I have seen more and more often as we are slowly and gradually convinced of the lifegiving nature of scientists, and their little children, their little engineers and technicians
    and the value of truncated decimal notation nonsense [remember years done in two digit format, because engineers and the programmer brethren found four digits inconvenient? Remember the year 2000 scare, incompetence, that is what this is, little geeks who think, but they don't think enough. Locked in their rooms by daddy, the scientist, the engineer, the employer.
    Do you have any idea what a 19|1220|2440 is?
    Well, in the real world, the men who use the stuff every day, not the little lab techies who play nyet in the back room, well, real men, they call this 19|1220|2440 a "four by eight, three quarter ply."
    if you should ever lament the stupid way tradesmen announce their needs, like, "Hand me those two bys" or "Gimme a four foot four-by tie," well, you would get looked at close like, and then some muscular guy would swagger up and say to you, "You one of those little, skinny armed technician fucks? We don't WANT YOUR TYPE here, take your metric and shove it up your ass, now, skedadle, little guy, get outta here, quick, QUICK.
    No? Listen, how would you like your pointy head crushed under a load of two by when you ain't lookin UP the skyhook guy gonna drop his load on you when you sittin in the shitter?
    No?
    THEN GO. Now. Yep, now. AND you are supposed to have your bucket'ntoes on when on the site, you noob"

Let's all bend over and expand our asses to make it easier for the "world of science' to inject yet more hokey up our asses, okay?
    All hail Ayn Rand's preserved brain!

:p
    NOT serious!
    Well, a little

Yeah. So, now, because, "Personally, as a former programmer" is some sort of moral currency, it seems, you know, let's all accommodate you guys, you fuckin technicians, as a class, and your gross mistakes, ill conceived ideas, solutions to things that are only problems in YOUR minds, things like dates times and locations
    [is it 05/07/08 or is it 07/05/08 - this is the sort of thing makes me want to throttle the nearest cheap assed fool technician, just a random one would do, or maybe better, but harder to catch, because they have better cars would be a random engineer, as bad as a technician but unfortunately better insulated from 'the common sorts,' people like me who count in decimal and use COMMAS IN THEIR LONG LONG NUMBERS - fuck you ],
    well, seems my country is no longer written "Canada" it is now ca
    Alberta, a province within my country was written either Alberta or Alta is now al

Hey, let's have us a rumble on the corner of 10th and 15th [avenue or street? Hmm let's see, aves run east west, uh. NO WAIT, they don't always. Okay, lets meet at the corner of 5th and mcbride on 08.04.08 at 11.16.00 in nw bc ca

What's next, techie? Do you find temperature in decimals to be an inconvenience?

I have to accept the use of silly fuckin two letter initials and two digit abbreviated numbers because programmers find it inconvenient to use longer ones which aren't cryptic.
    So, uh, for your convenience, oh lord technician, we should each have a fuckin bar code to make things easier for you.

Signed

PS, I don't care, really.
    I am gonna go type some more letters, OOPS, I mean, I am gonna go key some more letters on a few pieces of paper, OOPS, I am gonna key some data and output it to the printer device.
    You fucker

%)

PPS, I told my son I always wanted a Mustang with a small block.
    My son told me he always wanted a 2000zx-r/t
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    Seems people are so enthralled at the sound of some random numbers they don't even use WORDS any more to describe many goods. Some day, when we fuck up and crash we gonna find all our knowledge is 'in the new format' and CANNOT BE DECIPHERED, this has happened to humanity before.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  19. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

"why can't you?"

20. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned