WTG Serbia!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Funtom, Jul 22, 2008.

1. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

very funny, but i have to note Russia is capitalist country now. Or, at least, tring to be ;)
    Coomie or not, but massmedias are ruling by the politics. no any doubds.
    Faikin facts, one example: showed the courpses of serbs, killed by albanian "Kosowo Liberation Army" (brothers of el-Kaeda) and comment: 'ALBANIA KILLED BY THE SERBS" . Shit or not?

2. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

I recommend to look at the <B>American</b> movie Wag the Dog (New Line Platinum Series 1997) - starred with the great actors Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro. Here are 95% fortunetelling, the only wrong is the victim.

3. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

Sonny, U can go fuck yourself

4. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

mart, he just don't know a difference between Pole and Polonoum :)

5. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

No, both of you just can't tell a difference between a joke and not a joke, because you're so focused on defending your great SU right now, that such obvious facts slip by you unnoticed.

Sad, really sad...

7. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

I'v already done my part of jock (see foto attached)

From your side only "STFU"... well, kiss my red communst ass

8. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

If you trying to joke, please use a smile. Your sence of humor is too deep for me, as a typical russian moron.

PS: smile :)

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Well that would be telling, and telling tends to ruin jokes...

10. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

I won't get any farther into this because it would be pointless - just as a short side-note: PG monster, if you mention "evil West in poor Afghanistan" one more time, the irony-meter is going to explode.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  11. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

LoL, indeed when "evil west" inwade to any country (Serbia, Vietnam, Afganistan...) the old bad situation become much worse. In Kosowo Albans are killing the rest of the Serbs week-by-week and you clap your hands.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Really? Is there any genocide happening in Kosovo?? Can anyone confirm this?

13. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Not the CNN.

14. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

Sure west medias will not show it to you. May be when someone put it to internet like movies with captured Afgans or Iraqs in American prison. Do you remember what those knights in brilliant-armor (with stars and stripes flag, so beloved by you and heartc) did to the captives?

15. Red Ant

Do you seriously believe that the media would shut up about something like that? They'd be all over the story, just as they were over Abu Ghraib (spelling?).

What are all the other media outlets doing in the meantime? Are the "western" media the only ones in the world doing any reporting? Russia has plenty of TV stations I assume? Why would they keep silent about genocide in Kosovo? Have you seen any reports in the Russian media about people getting murdered in Kosovo? If so, I'd love to learn more about it.

First off, I'm not sure why you assume that I unconditionally support everything Americans ever do or say just because I got the flag in my avatar.
    Secondly, yes I do remember what they did to the captives, and no where did I say that I was fine with it, but please let's not reduce the entire American commitment in Iraq to what those morons did in that prison.

Now back to Kosovo, please provide some sources. You cannot just waltz in here, proclaim that people are getting slaughtered in Kosovo and then expect everyone to just take your word on it.

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

You have to forgive them ant, that's the way things worked in the o' CCCP.

17. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

little test about the medias : why BBC (almost) keep silent about Gergiant attack on Southtern Osetia? Just because Gergians are "good allies" and so can kill civilians?

18. Red Ant

Why are you evading my questions?

Is this BBC's way of "keeping silent"?

19. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Really nice test. Only today, the pro-western media are raised this topic. This are 2 days of delay. At cnn.com there is not a single word about the fact that some citizens of Russian Federation are killed, but a lot of words like Georgia said this, Georgia said that... I would say that in a week pro-western media will blame Russia, not because it's guilty, but because it's Russia.

20. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

Dear redant, i'll answer tomorrow or 2-3 days later. Tonight is the really hard day's night at my job. My post was the reaction to the breaking news.
    PS. I'd wish Russia was strong enouth (like today) to help Serbia in time. Finally we can defend our citizens (90% at S.Osetia are R.F. citizens) from the little dogs (like Georgia, balctic, etc. rulers) eating from uncle Sam's hands.