Stop destroying game we like

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Aug 14, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Do reds really need this hurricane?
    I mean again zeke pilots being fooled by uber hurri. IS it not enough to have i153 which outturns even ki27, is it not enough to have spit which was always somehow uber, is it not enough to have small miracle i16 ?
    GAME IS TOTALLY FUCKED. Now golds are in serious disadvantage on every map where cvs, most of our attacks must be with zekes or 109ts. We dont have betty anymore, we have b5n with 9x50kg which is less than TBF can carry, and with bombs which are equal to strength of early biplane's rox.
    I seriously doubt that only hurricane 12x7 is uber now, 4xhispano could be modified as well. At least it has 4x uber hispano guns. and zeke is not so tough anymore. I even couldnt outturn f4f in ki43, not that i am an japanese expert but on fh guy simply is never sure if he has made mistake or settings are changed. Before u released beta fh update, u could have at least fixed toughness of Tbfs, amazing otto like in Pe2. I mean u really cant expect for golds to cap fields with 109t in 1943, or with zeke which can be outturned with hurricane. B25 new lancaster ,right. like it was not enough of uber ottos on red side. we just needed b25. U wanted realistic rps but with unrealistic planes. I mean did u ever read anything about ww2? why Brits needed spit
    with such great hurricane? Why Brits never liked p39s? Why was hurricane exported to russia because Brits liked so much Stalin? I mean this game is seriously fucked now. I just want to remind u that Germany didnt cap UK only because they wanted Russia too, and they didnt occupy whole Russia just because they wanted to play with Brits. No, it was not because Russians had such great planes, nor because Brits had outstanding hurris. Stop this fucking propaganda .Ur killing game so many ppl like, ur giving advantages the way u feel like. Stop changing history because u only show how much u dont know , and how much u dont care for other ppl. No one here wanted so much new fh as much as we wanted old bugs fixed. No one here needed untested fh.Not so untested as i fear, as much as fucked on purpose.

p.s. Next time when u want to make poll about ppl on forum, dont, instead u make poll with question "do u want hispano and shvak to be modified"

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

may be you need me-262 and he-177 from cv?

3. chile-

chile- Member

i think its ok
    i always see golds when die only saying that
    i like hurri :)

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hey -exec- ,why don't you guys display / show *all* parameters on each planes FM and DM , and also weapons efficency FOR ALL PLAYERS HERE???

Why you don't?? Why LOL...

Even TA's command & possibility to see how much damage each weapon does to f.ex buildings is DISABLED.

Why so LOL??

I have a strong inkiling, trace & presentiment about all this but just better keep on :dura: 'ing and %) 'ing.

PS. :zzz:

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

i cant believe ive read that

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

we did not analysed server in detail enough to broadcast this ineteresting info or change server as fast as players wish us to.

7. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Loool, now I know the truth why allies won the WW2:D

I tested yesterday hurri IIB, lagg with 23mm and zero. Yes, it looks like zero pilots have serious problem. But when I fly zero with more E, hurri hasn't a chance. Zero is quite good B'n'Z fighter against hurri. Maybe zero could be little more improved, but not much.

Lagg-3 type 8 Vya fighter is reeeaaallllyyyy cool, only CV stay alive after 1-2 hits:cool:

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The solution is not to improve the Zeke but to fix the Hurricane, right?

9. Red Ant

Demian, there's one thing you said that I have a really hard time believing, though. A Ki-43 turns better than even a Zeke. All things being equal, there's NO WAY a Wildcat is going to out turn a Ki-43.

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I keep reading it and still can't believe it - hurries out-turning zekes is some kind of sci-fi

I guess I'll just have to come in and see for myself...

11. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

It needs testing but i remember we have in close turning dogfight and i was closer and closer his tail when i was in hurri.

12. -kopi-

-kopi- Well-Known Member

I think Hurr 2b manuverability is off. At 50% fuel it turns in 13 s at deck. Zeke do it in 14s. Speed on deck is with wep 440 km/h, climb 14m/s, 16m/s with wep. Imo preformance seems ok but it really turns to well.

13. thug

thug Well-Known Member

kopi :)

Thank you kopi for testing it. I told you it turned better :) hurr has better roll than zeke also, don't forget that.

14. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Re:

btw: remove both p40s from this game, with current RPS (f.e. p40b vs. 109f4) are these planes without chances, always with multi 20, nobody wants them ... you could change them for next versions of Yaks, I-16s or we are without Pe-4 too! :znaika:

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

What do you try to mean? You change planes FM , DM , weapons power, dispersion and all that c**p as you wish all the time.At least that must be true that you removed armaments power indicator command from TA, just to hide your changes in gold visa red planes.If this game wold be legal and not hacked/kinda stolen, most of players wishes would be heard and acted upon them, but naah...what a little naughty bastage child wans he tries to get it anyhow, not giving a s**t about anyone elses feelings or pleasure, and without caring about respect to others nor honesty.

Secondly.How the *** you couldn't publish the parameters which makes planes behaviours different since you change them all the time.Impossile to press enter?Seems to me a bad need to go to the brain store ASAP or suck honesty serum 1 liter day for the rest of your lives.

And finally :

Who analysed the server in detail in the 1st place? You ? :rolleyes: wtg LOL

PS.bb FH forum ,will just post 1 farewell for those many friends I've met along these years with absolutely fantastic playtimes with TS and all fun even those days without it.

16. -ada--

-ada-- FH Beta Tester

Everyone and his brother are experts in software reverse engineering, yeah.
    I'm not a programmer, but I work in IT and I know what it takes to do things like FH.
    Less bitching please :)

17. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

HB :)

18. Red Ant

HB! :cheers: You don't code in Ada by any chance, do you? ;)

EDIT: Oh nevermind, you did say you aren't a programmer. :0

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Yo ada .. do you know who programmed / cracked the online traffic on this fh server? ppl from afganistan? ..north korea? ...syria?.. .. lebanon? %)

..naaah from russia :@drunk:

[edited]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  20. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

jacobe, are you envious or what? :dunno: