Whose fault is Roland Garros?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Aug 29, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Now u all turning ur heads away...
    Some say, hes joker...some say hes rude....Both groups agree, we can
    live our lives without Roland..
    But, who is he? Was he born like this?
    U should all be aware that ppl like Roland are not born like that, they "become". U should all ask urselves, what everyone of u did to make
    Roland. Ppl become sick because they live in sick enviroment, in ill society.
    Roland is just product of ppl on forum, bad realtions etc..
    Now is everything ok, someone is banned. But he is not problem, wil never be a problem. Problem is in all of u , and new Rolands will show up. Mb even more sick than this was..U should all be ashamed , mb u were never so direct
    like Roland was, but that doesnt mean a damn thing. I noticed many worse
    threats here, but its all ok just because they r not direct. for now, at least.
    Roland is mb a "bitch" but with that bitch u know where u stand...He is openly expressing his thoughts. He is known enemy. But one day u all will realize how sick u were from inside , ull wake up and find cancer within u.
    this forum was never ugly because there were ppl like Roland, but because there were ppl silently sodomizing everything said or done....
    But u all act like drones, everything is ok untill someone steps out of idiotical system. Everything is ok while its "polite", u know, like "FU" said in nicer manner..so, lets stop doing that , lets try to heal ourselves..
    I give u all big real "Fuck You", and i hope ull have a nice day:ass:

2. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

How come I have a feeling it'll all end up turning into a Pole bashing/trashing thread? Al, Spuint it's your fault Rolland was banned, you made him that way fkrs! :D

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

New Rolands won't show up cause he's unique. Maybe more of those primitive (ronin, jacobe) and/or sneaky (looseleaf, Uncles, grobar) kind of persons will continue to show up though. There are a few guys here I'm sure I could be friends with in person, but isn't it the case everywhere? Only not every place in life is a (rather unimportant) internet forum. Fortunately, there ain't no execs on every corner to ban you. So far.

4. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

oooooooohhhhhh stfu once with this "Pole" thing!

5. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Is there anyone more primitive then you fucketeer or kutya or cupal or roland or neandertal or adolescent or wanabee.... whoever you are?
    :@popcorn:

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Demian;

Who he is and why he is, is really not important.
    I really do not care. I have no time for analyzing why he says the the things he said. No matter there is no justification for his behavior.

There are too many sociopaths out there.

He was banned (for only a week) because he broke the rules after many discussions and warnings.

There are rules and there is an expected way of behavior, in any club, in any group, in any society. His actions were far beyond the acceptable limits.

Whose fault is it? It is his fault and his alone. He chose to speak the way he did, he chose to insult and flame anyone with an opposing view point or commentary.

I can assure you there are many other forums that would have kicked him out permanently as soon as he posted the second flame/insulting post.

The admins/ exec was lenient to the extreme with this person.

It is no one's fault other than his own that "roland garros" behaved the way he did. It certainly is no one's fault here at the FH Forum.

7. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

FH Forum is not an ordinary forum, I personally don't mind RG being here, his insults don't hurt me a bit, other than that they tend to loosen up the 'atmosphere' a bit, bringing a pitiful smile on my face

8. looseleaf

What makes you think that FH is so special?

You may not feel insulted and that is OK.

The point is that his abuses affect everyone here as a permanent record of what this organization is and represents. It reflects upon the whole FH Forum and online game.
    What do new potential members see? What are they made to understand?
    "Hey, join this group, sign an agreement not to offend and promise to behave , yet say anything, let the insults fly and flame anyone in any way you want as there are no real rules and you can get away with it and no body cares.
    After all, they're only "insert any ethnic group here" (Russians who stole the game- pitiful 3rd worlders of eastern europe, south america, north american red necks, the insults continue...).

That's the message that's being projected, whether you like it or not, whether you care or not.

9. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

uhm.. about 6 years of reading this forum (not mentioning online stuff cuz that's different stuff)

let's be clear, it's 2008 , we (and all others) no longer have pII or some other stone-age shit, guys who'd like to fly some wwII airplanes tend to go to Sturmovik or WBIII, Targetware, AH2 or whatever, and even if some of them would like to try old WB2, they'd go online, fly a couple of sorties and eventually leave. Not because RG and his trash talking, it's because selfkilling and porked Li2

10. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

+ because the Serbians bitching all the time, cuz they were bombed their asses outta Kosovo in 2 mins by NATO ... oops (gotta love to tease them)

11. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

I am new Roland Garros!

12. looseleaf

Dude, so what is so special about this forum? There are a lot of other forums with people from all over the world, who talk about the same things here and there is very little "trash talk" allowed.

We were talking about the FH Forum, not the game.
    So what if nobody has stone age shit computers anymore?
    Lots of people are playing Aces High too. So what?

People who come to chat/discuss here in the Forum should have have to be subject to harassment based on race, sex, ethnic origins. They should not have to be flamed for their opinions by sociopaths. RG, could have expressed his opinions without offending.

There could be people who after reading some of those posts will not join the online game thinking that these people are just a bunch of foul mouth slobs.

Yes, the selfkillers- those who have no self respect and play the child's game , who cannot admit someone got the better of them.

Yes, the porked Li2.... how sad.

When will The General return and give the message of Love to all here, who so desperately need it?:D

13. kangaa

kangaa Well-Known Member

This is not quite right it is our fault for allowing him to think he could get away with it. What should have happened way back then is he should have been banned right then and there.

Lets hope they keep it up now they have started.

14. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Keep up what? Banning the bright ones and letting only a few whiny seniors suck each other's cocks while typing out long and drowsy posts?

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

if you feel insulted by what RG says, it tells more about you than him

if you cannot laugh at (or at least ignore) what he posts and why he posts I feel sorry for you, but you need to take that broom stick out of yer ass and enjoy life

16. kangaa

kangaa Well-Known Member

No banning those that don't follow the rules...This is not about RG its about being accountable for your actions or as they say in my little corner of the world....Do the crime do the time....

17. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

What rules suddenly? And how come one can get away with something the otherone gets banned for?

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

He was banned because some members of this forum decided to whine about his behaviour. And there weren't that many discussions about it anyway.

There are rules and there is an expected way of behavior. maybe so.
    those rules should then consider everyone, and not just the one is decided to take as a target.

F.E. ronin and Demian have decided to spread hatred and racism, and yet they are not banned. Why?
    Some members have decided to have multinicks, just to offend people. And those nicks/people are not banned. Why? (waiting for "whodafool" comment here....)

Acceptable limit? Who decides the limit? Exec? After 7 years that I've been hanging here, exec just wakes up one morning and thinks that he should ban someone? Really?

There are many forums in the internet. If this one is a such shithole, why stay here?

19. looseleaf

Those rules that "suddenly" appear and you must agree to when you first sign-on.

Some people are getting away with breaking the rules, so far.

Maybe they will no longer get away with it now...

Maybe they will behave in accordance with the agreement they signed now.
    :D

20. looseleaf

Yes. It was about time.

:cheers: