Ah! yes!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Sep 22, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

I got pm today.. and i wrote an answer...Database error..i dont know if it is sent or not...

I got some tracks from my friend, an f6f sitting above f17, for lets say 15 minutes...then 190 comes around, trying to make some advantage, not wanted to furball..after a while 190 scores few hits into f6f, and guess what f6f did:)
    Straight to f17s acks! After pass, he jumped.. Tnx god my friend dove right after him and shot that white plane . after that on ch 100 " lol 190 shooting white plane"..Can u imagine ? 1 Oldace, taking f6f instead of those stangs, those yaks, those las, then come to 17, sitting there vulching, then after being hit he dives right to acks, and in the end having balls to jerk 190 pilot for not dogfighting ??

On next tracks bunch of reds whining after being hit by limited 30mm rounds..
    Can u believe it? those reds in those tough american planes, sniping from d7
    and when being hit by 30mm for sitting in d3 gunsight, whining? ha!

Next track shows us how Bra-pe commiting one of his regular selfkills...
    in mossie yes... hes often in mossie, he doesnt speak english , he doesnt furball because he says for himself " im such a NOOOB:("..
    i personally told him not to speak like that about himself, we , WE, helped that guy in many occasions because he was new and green...
    And now he everytime when shot , commits selfkill..

How to fight against selfkillers, how to fight against dmg model of gold side,
    how to fight against opposite-side-ack-runners, how to fight vs shvak,
    hispano , 50cal , sniping hits from d7 , how to fight vs american never die
    tough planes?
    How to fight against ottos of an li2, or pe2, or pe8?
    How to drop 8x50 and to survive ?
    How to attack ship and to survive , not to read antreds manual about reds surviving ship attacks?
    How to read execs posts about game being historical, how to watch his
    realistic planes model?
    Well, no one of fuckin admins is playing game!!!
    No one of them is controlling forum!
    Funtom left!
    ONe of players who had patience enough to fly with head, to stand all those insults, and to keep on killing one by one pilot!!!!
    who is next who will leave because of this tremendous understanding on forum and in game?
    I surely wont! ill stay here for more spamming threads, ill stay here to show my ass to all those who made this game unplayable, those guys who dont play at all and still have those iron balls to come here and spread their
    thinking which is totally opposite to what happened in history!
    Never was a problem when someone does mistake, problem were mistake on purpose, just to deny something. And why the fuck i expect pilots to show
    fair play when they have admins who on purpose deny certain aspects of game??
    after that comes denying of kills like letez is doing ..
    So, with these settings and with funtom not flying anymore because of fuckin exec, there is no reasons for madness to exists anymore.
    Now can only exist new boa, and that one wont say bb just because u all fucked this game. This one u can only ban out of game or out of forum)))
    And for selfkillers and for those who run to another sides acks,
    no mercy anymore.
    I am sorry for those normal players, but because of new settings no one will
    get 1x30 or 2x20 anymore. Only 10x30 just to fuck those americans, and brits, and especially no la5 will ever land again :ass:
    i wont even comment pe8:ass:

2. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

So you're decided to fight against "dweebs" by becoming the biggest one?

Why not try to behave like antred, have some weird mushrooms, extend a bit and at least try to find some positive things in all this. ?

3. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. joseh-

joseh- Well-Known Member

C'mon demian, u know that complain about it will never resolve it :(
    It will always be DM...
    Let's wait for exec's solution and hope that he will have one :shuffle:

I beg that in the next version (1.672) the major problems will be solved, and we'll wait for DM to be reworked

5. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

6. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Hey if I'll catch that prick up on doin that shit I'll smoke 'im pretty bad No one's allowed bitching with a Mossie :super: I'm off for a few months and they seem to forget she aint a bitch shes a lady :director:

Well this gonna make it pretty hard tho :znaika:

7. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Let me know when you plan to commit dweebery.