sleep tight

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Dec 1, 2008.

1. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

Your crushing wit... My Z you are so brave. By implication you are so very suave, sophisticated and important. We can tell.

Bilous - Popularity is So important to you isn't it? I expected more after such a long time.

What FAAAAACTS!!!

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

This thread is pointless. There's no way to convince McLoud. And there's no way he's going to convince you, or pretty much anybody else for that matter.

I was typing a reply of why those 911truth guys probably were only telling a half truth. About why they're making an interesting claim, that's probably only half right. I've typed it in a couple of threads before, only every time to realise it's pointless. It's a word bending subject.

But, then again, I'm guessing this thread is so important it should be immune from being pulled back to the ground after achieving liftoff :rolleyes:

It's turning sour, and needs a new direction.

-Z

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  3. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Are you a professional comedian? :) http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/im_really_gonna_miss

We know Juche.

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Mcloud;

I agree with you that there is FAR more to what happened 9/11 than was ever admitted by the powers that be. There is no doubt there was a conspiracy.

Just how large and who were the players is still the bigger question.

The evidence is out there and still available for those who want to investigate and learn for themselves.

But you should keep in mind that ranting and raving will not make those who decide not to care to look further than what they are told, who don't really care, who rather just believe and not think, or those who hold different opinions and do not want to discuss it further (and do not want to hear anything that would go against their believe structure) will not change their opinion if you keep on slinging the same barbs to those who don't hold your same opinions.

"Taking the horse to water...etc." "Teaching a pig to sing"

I think your Thermate Man story was a great composition. That it was directed at Uncles was not-so-great rather than all the "non believers/non thinkers".

Please tone-down the personal attacks but keep posting the links you find to anything that gives an opposing viewpoint or insight.
    Maybe it's time for another mythical/legendary persona?

Of course it's a hard act to follow after Thermate Man, The one armed chicken fornicator and the great mystic goat c**k phenomenon.