JSMGE, squads, Hiperloby, ...

Discussion in 'IL-2 Sturmovik (En)' started by mwolf, Mar 3, 2009.

1. mwolf

mwolf Well-Known Member

I have few questions, I get them regulary
    Is it possible in near future to make FH mod so it can be enabled or disabled via JSMGE?
    so any news about squads ?and how will be implemented?

could this server show up in Hiperloby?

I know that somewhere in Russian sub forum you had a pool about icons and stuff but is it possible in some near future (when new people comes here) to do it again and see the results?

of course is ti possible to get some specifications about icon range at this moment?

Radar specifications?

If someone lose his/hers password how could he/she retrieve it ?

these are regular questions from my squad mates, and I do not have a answer on them

2. barmal

barmal Well-Known Member

>JSMGE?
    Yes, when we will receive stable version and create normal distributives. Now there is some arch for JSMGE, not tested by me ;-):
    http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12222&start=15

Server will connect to hiperlobby, but not now, due bad connection to current server IP.
    When trouble with hosting will be solved then server will appear in hiperloby

>icons
    yes, icons will be modified in future
    type in game console command and will see icons specs:
    mp_dotrange

>password recover
    at now - no way, in future - via email

>radar specifications
    radar specifications you can see in console log of the game, when connecting to the server there is showing settings for radars

>about squads
    They WILL be implemented, i think like in WB, but registaration will be via www

3. mwolf

mwolf Well-Known Member

thank you for your answers
    JSMGE is way to go trust me, in that way lots of new people will join and see how good gameplay is this :D, the thing is in these days we have few mods that we are using besides 4.08(HISTORY MOD and in near future AWI MOD, besides pure 4.09, well some of us), and we do not need to have several installations of IL-2 it consume to much hdd and trouble in switching in HL between them, in this way it is easy and simple.We hope in future You will include and official JSMGE version of FH MOD

we had fun last night and will have much more in future

Thank you :flyer: