March 12th, 12:40 AM going in the arena lets dogfight!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Mar 12, 2009.

1. seung_sahn

seung_sahn Banned

Gee LOOSELEAF, don't get a stroke. I heard you were a FIAT dealer, so I assume you are an expert. Please tell me, how many cylinders does this car shown in the picture below have?

[​IMG]

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

gandhi, you are a pathetic miserable creature, I really feel sorry for you. Grow up and get a life. Even a girlfriend. Did she really dump you for a fiat dealer?
    She grew-up and got that flight attendant job, didn't she?

two cylinders -air cooled, that was the first version of the Fiat Panda designed by Ital Design's Giorgetto Giugiaro.

One does not have to be a fiat dealer to know this.

:D

3. seung_sahn

seung_sahn Banned

Wrong. Even though the 2 cylinder Panda 30 had the grill slots on the left side and the 4 cylinder Panda 45 had them on the right side, the grills are interchangeable, or you can simply turn it and the emblem around. The key is what you see behind the slots and under the hood. In this pic you can clearly see there's only a half moon shaped gap, the rest is sheet metal, which means if there's a radiator, it has to be on the other side. And yes, there is one, LOOSELEAF. It's a 4 cylinder water cooled Panda 45.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I completely disagree with most of looseleaf's views and I think he's being a huge smartass at times. Your replies to his "you should read more books and hopefully one day you'll become as enlightened as me" type posts seldom fail to amuse me.
    But lately I'm starting to get the impression that your campaign to discredit looseleaf has turned into the main purpose of your life. I mean for Christ's sake, can't you let any of his posts go uncommented? :@drunk:

5. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

deledet

three characters

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

ok, so who is the fiat dealer here anyway? :D

7. looseleaf

Red;
    "enlightened like me". Ha. That's not the case at all. I'm sorry you feel annoyed but anything I bring to the forum is strictly for your entertainment and at least I would hope some of you get the curiosity to see how full of shit I am or am not.
    I have no need to show-off to any one of you.
    Everyone here has some knowledge of something and each one has his or her own specialty and interests.

So if I give links to a set of books or articles, that's to be construed as 'showing off"?

Then do you presume that Bull posting a challenge of any golds having the courage to fight him as showing off too?

Although the P38 is one of my favorites no one can match your skills and high flying. Yet I am not intimidated nor do I perceive you as a show-off.

Yes, I had the time and money to waste to play with some expensive cars and read some books, but I am in no way trying to show off or suggest I am better than anyone here. I want to share some of my experiences and some of the things I read. Everyone is free to have different opinions and taste. Free to laugh or not. I'm just putting it out there.

8. looseleaf

Yeah, good question.....:cheers:

9. looseleaf

You didn't show those photos.

The front grill is in the wrong side for the radiator.

So you're the fiat dealer!

....or are you making a lame attempt at showing-off your poor rebuilding skills of junkyard car resurrection?

:rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot to show-off:

The only Panda I ever bothered with was when I was working in Switzerland back in 1987-1988.
    I had a 1984 Panda 4X4 with the older 998cc overhead valve engine. that was the country car. I had an Alfa Romeo 90 2.0 iniezione with most options. That was a fast old tank.
    :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

It just gets to me when you make some way out there claim regarding 9/11, freemasons or stuff like that and someone argues your point and then you present him with a huge list of links to books / web pages with a comment the likes of "do your own research and you'll see".
    That said, I don't hate you or anything, you do have some interesting things to say sometimes and loopy as you may be, characters like you and Mcloud certainly are an enrichment to the forum. But yeah, sometimes you just fucking annoy the hell out of me when you go all "enlightened" on us. But don't lose any sleep over this ... I'm sure I annoy the hell out of a few people, too. :D

11. looseleaf

No problem Red, nothing personal.

We're all here to have fun.
    Sometimes one has to say something disturbing to keep the blood circulating and see if anyone is awake.

:@drunk: maybe drink something too......

12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

nah, nobody gives a fuck

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

wtg you all guys, healthy going around.keep it up.

14. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

a couple things:

1. i am not seung sahn, though there's really no way to prove this

2. looseleaf is, by almost any measure, a bad person

it's true that i spend a lot of time voicing my opposition to looseleaf & friends, but it would appear that looseleaf has invested even more in the forum: both with his posts and his intent to create a network of "friends"

looseleaf has an incredible 7 referrals ("new people" he's introduced to the forum), which means he is likely at the command of at least 8 different nicks on this forum, some of which (bhoover, whodaphool) have been exposed

(i have 3 referrals myself, 1 from this guy and another two of unknown origin, one of which appeared early last year; you don't need permission to say somebody referred you to the forum)

i'm pretty sure that looseleaf created those additional accounts as "reputation buddies," because he sent me some angry messages when my reputation exceeded his duriing the first 5 months of 2008:

[​IMG]

edit: i just realized that looseleaf could equally claim that i made those referrals with new nicks i registered, but i think we all know that he's got quite a few "acquaintances"

so in summary looseleaf will go to great lengths to lie, make inflated claims and act friendly if it means he can deceive somebody

after all, looseleaf would be the nicest guy here if friendliness were measured by the number of times a person said "thank you"

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  15. demian

demian Well-Known Member

U must apply now for federal witness-protection program:shuffle:

16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

[​IMG]

I'm getting a little amused at the behind the scenes war that seems to be going on in this forum :)

-Z

17. seung_sahn

seung_sahn Banned

18. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Exactly, and the thread was about Bullet asking guys to come to arena,
    to have some fun. Then some old ghosts came to once again spit on forum,
    ppl, and game .
    Now u can simply watch what it takes to cure Vasco and some other dicks,
    from their frustrations...
    WTG Humanity:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

19. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

must be ghosts in the machine
    bastards

20. looseleaf

Yeah, I guess Bullet will have to announce his challenges farther in advance.

Too bad about Vasco's wife though......:D

:cheers: