1.67R2 is OTW

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hardy, Mar 26, 2009.

1. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

I hope we'll launch it on this weekend.

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

hardy, what is being changed/updated/removed/fixed etc? I hope cannons will get a little better distance effectivness then currently. Can't get near a ju/li/buff because by the time you get close enough to use cannons those lazor guided ottos chew you apart!! Even at high closure rates at difficult angles.

3. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

opps, nice news ! wtg !

how about scorepages ?

4. fas---

fas--- Дремучий патриархал

No :(

Bugfix some planes FM, some additional configuration in exist planes,
    and return to 1.66 style for bombs deviation and radius explose.

Server-side parameters (DM) is not remade.

ps sorry for my bad english

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

There are coming more faster zekes and slower P51's, more than 4 bombs to 109, and more than 8 bombs to 190, and of course red planes bleed more E and all red planes will have unrecovarable spins.wtfg FH dev team lol.

6. fas---

fas--- Дремучий патриархал

What you can say about unrecover spin? You have problem only with reds
    planes?

FYI - LaGG-3 in 1.67r2 - will be remade. Now have simple and stability stall recover.

I'm don't know more problematic planes in 1.67, haved stall-recover troubles.

I'm himself no have problem with any planes in 1.67, all planes can recovered (include LaGG-3) , but some players - mouse-user reported about problems like spin recover. I can say about this - use joystik. Mouse is not adequate device for flight simulators.

ps sorry for my bad english

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lol.

Also gold fighters fuel comsumption is decreased even more than in 1.67, even 109's & 190's are way faster and accelerate much better than red ones.lol

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

It's almost as if you're being sarcastic.

But sadly enough I know you actually believe those things to be true :eek:

Grass is always greener on the other side isn't it?

-Z

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

@ devs

Can you please destroy the internet and make a new one? I miss the times when I could measure my ping in milliseconds, not seconds. :(

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lol.

Like nazies cheat grass.lol.

11. jackess

jackess Member

eeh where is the 1.67R2

if ping be good i ll return to game

and listen metallica :super:

12. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

Nice to see an update hope it is a step forward not backwards. Now if we could just get a better connection to server , or server fixed. All would be good. I find this TOD amusing, planes fly different yet no new changes. I also find gold guns inneffective and red guns super effective. Flew a Ki 84 with 20,s. In 1 sortie i landed 10 x 20 in 2 planes. I mean each plane recieved 10 x 20mm. Both flew away to land or die later by someone else. This was at d3 and less for most rounds. I know D2 is best but due to warps at d2 i find it tough to get hits. Funny though i get 1 or 2 20mm and i have major damamge at minimum G oer. Even the 7 mm ,s give me G oer with minimum rounds landed. Then there,s letez makes 1 pass and lands 20 to 30 rounds in 1 sec bursts. Ah well welcome to FH .

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Can someone translate that from "bad english" into "proper english"... I'm a bit drunk at the moment, not to mention working for 12 hours today and "I are unfortunately enoughly nott to has the thinnest ideas what tha hell" ;-)

14. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

Not sure what he,s afterfrog. Sounds like red whining to me. As i fly both sides i see problems on both sides. Early spits have a bad tendancy to spin as i find later 109,s do too. I rarely have a spin issue in any plane but have had both in flat spins many times of late. FM issues are not likely to go away i,d say. Any 1 change seems to trigger a multitude of other problems. I must say it seems strange that we are always told no changes can be made without a new launcher, and yet Li flies totally different now. Might just be the map in use now but i find early war gold planes flew as expected, more or less, and later war gold planes seem to have many unusual issues. Ie: 190 , 109 compressing, Ki 43 stalls easier than Ki 44. I can pull full stick deflection in a Ki 84 and not stall, yet not turn hard either.
    Dunno what to say i think some tweaks are being done with out launcher change. OR maybe it is wind direction and velocity changes??

Here is 1 sight says Lagg had spin issues http://leeds1.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContentItem.do?contentType=Article&contentId=1678359

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  15. jackess

jackess Member

dude i understood u but it was very hard for me >D

16. Red Ant

Umm ... are you guys seriously unable to make out what he said?? I thought it wasn't that hard to understand.

Clearly he is asking Jacobe to put forth his experience regarding red planes' stall characteristics as modeled in WB. He then asks whether Jacobe has witnessed irrecoverable stalls only in red planes. He goes on to say that the LaGG-3's flight model has been reviewed to have more gentle stall characteristics with easier recovery from a stall.

He himself doesn't appear to have any problems with ANY planes in Warbirds, red or gold. In his opinion no plane in Warbirds has a stall that you can't fly yourself out of (NOTE FROM TRANSLATOR: F6F-3 anyone?? %) ) .... except if you're using a mouse for flying. But then a mouse is not an adequate input device for flight sims.

I can't believe you folks couldn't figure that out. :p

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  17. jackess

jackess Member

ant im student yet dont forget this >D

i ll learn everything in future

18. Red Ant

We'll you seem to be one of the guys who actually DID get it, so kudos to you. ;)

19. jackess

jackess Member

aah here is boring i ll play texas holdem see later >D

20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lol ,brilliant post Antred.And I understand jackes, cause for years here, it's just USELESS to say anything about the game development.

1st of all.

The java speedchart was removed cause of...? LoL check forexample zeke's lightingspeeds nowdays, not to mention about the acceleration of 109's etc. , which was also a feature in the java speedcharts.

2ndly

Scorepages gone.Not many braincells needed to figure that sht out.

3rdly

The FH admins & devs NEVER have shown the files nor charts which determine each planes FM & DM. Why?

4thly

Why the Training arena has lost it's feature to see physical damage done when shooting? Why?

Conclusion.

This so called FREEHOST is just a slowly corrupting piece of developing BS due to it's 'developers' lies and ill minded SHIT.

PS.Happy spring time to you all you know who you are. :-D

PPS. I'm still having fun playing this junk cause of great squadfriends via teamspeak, and otherwise it's fun to watch dorks playing around, spraying 30mm's in superfast 'HO or run' planes lol.

Btw, I play as much gold as red.Playing gold is different, it's like childsplay...having 4 or 8 eggs in fighters, and speed energy hold that conquers laws of RL physics. :)